Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Larry Flint offers a Reward..........

Hustler Magazine Publisher Larry Flynt is offering $1 million to anyone who can prove they had an affair with Republican presidential candidate Texas Gov. Rick Perry, TMZ is reporting.

I do know he is opening allot of new stores ?

JoanJet is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Google my name and see the results of that a hole!! He offered me the same thing to say I was with Vitter. What an idiot! I hope that guy burns in hell! Sure, I could have used that money but duh...I would assume they would need actual proof, and I don't want to end up dead like another lady he was supposedly with.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

If you think George W was a bad president, just try Perry on for size.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Let make sure we stick to the topic at hand please. We have another forum for the political side of the story.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Rick Perry is a scumbag.

Larry Flynt is also but at least he doesn't hide it or be hypocritical about it.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Yeh

Larry Flint is just pissed because he hasn't got "good hair".

I guess my question would be, "who would care". Didn't President Clinton sort of negate the entire "cheating on your wife" is immoral thing.

Or maybe you get a pass if you have a total bitch for a wife. I don't know much about Anita Perry, but she seems like a likeable Lady.

I still believe that if President Clinton, after being caught getting his knob polished in oval office, and just come on Television, looked straight into the camera, and said, "come on guys, give me a break. Look what I have to live with", most Americans would have said, "you get a pass, Bill".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe Sarah Palin???....lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
Tellsoftly
Gaining Momentum

Some scumbag is trying to publicly humiliate some other scumbag in order to gain some publicity and notoriety for his failing business model to stave off bankruptcy as long as possible instead of reworking to remain relevant, just like the guy he's trying to get dirt on.

No news here.
Tellsoftly is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellsoftly View Post
Some scumbag is trying to publicly humiliate some other scumbag in order to gain some publicity and notoriety for his failing business model to stave off bankruptcy as long as possible instead of reworking to remain relevant, just like the guy he's trying to get dirt on.

No news here.
Yea, but this scumbag is bringing in CIVIE women and smearing their reputation as well. They try and speculate on whom the hooker might be in real life, stalk her and her family, send reporters to her house etc. Not fun, and there are lawsuits in the process against him right now. Put that in your book lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #10
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Larry Flynt is actually a decent guy. He has fought to uphold the 1st Amendment in this country. I don't agree with this latest move, but he has been doing it for some time. He is merely trying to expose hypocrisy among so-called "do-gooders".

If you all remember, he threatened to expose some GOP congressmen who were having an affair during "Lewinskygate". You have to understand the man's motives before you can judge; then you judge!
Casanova69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova69 View Post
Larry Flynt is actually a decent guy. He has fought to uphold the 1st Amendment in this country. I don't agree with this latest move, but he has been doing it for some time. He is merely trying to expose hypocrisy among so-called "do-gooders".

If you all remember, he threatened to expose some GOP congressmen who were having an affair during "Lewinskygate". You have to understand the man's motives before you can judge; then you judge!
Whatever dude. When you have cameras at your house because of a damn rumor, let me know what you think then. When your wife finds out about your little secrets from reporters and when your career is about to be taken away, you might be able to speak on what a great guy he is lol.

He is exposing innocent people in his fight to smear Congress...mothers at that, simply trying to make a living and feed their children! We are not talking drug addicts and low lives, but women in school just trying to make some extra money so they can provide a nice life for their families without having to work 100 hours a week for it.

News flash...I never saw this damn guy, and because of Flynt and a moron hobbyist in nola...well, nuff said.

He took the word of some other jack wad in New Orleans that Vitter and I were an item...with ZERO PROOF WHATSOEVER! How is that exposing anything? There was nothing to expose! They pulled a name out of a damn hat, and it was mine! Fk him!
Old 09-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

London, I never said it was right. Please carefully read my posts. Again, he is trying to expose hypocrisy. Several politicians have been given a hard time for affairs, etc. (like Bill Clinton) by other politicians that regularly see hookers themselves. He's just trying to expose them as frauds and hypocrites. It's unfortunate that you suffered.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

For a million bucks I would say I had an affair with Gov Goodhair.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova69 View Post
London, I never said it was right. Please carefully read my posts. Again, he is trying to expose hypocrisy. Several politicians have been given a hard time for affairs, etc. (like Bill Clinton) by other politicians that regularly see hookers themselves. He's just trying to expose them as frauds and hypocrites. It's unfortunate that you suffered.
I am all for exposing them for what they are doing, but the least he could do was make sure his sources were not some pissed off nobodies with an ax to grind, before printing that crap!

Pyramider...LMAO!! After I am done with Mr. Flynt, I just might get what I turned down!
Old 09-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #15
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

Best of luck, London. Mr. Flynt has defeated some pretty big people in court.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women