Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Pretty big people are not average women with nothing to hide. London Rayne is not doing a thing...the girl that was brought into this mess IS.

You can't just pull a rabbit out of your butt based on a rumor. A rumor with no proof..NONE! Not one phone call, email, photo, nada. If it's that easy to start a rumor about someone than Brad Pitt is my kid's father lol. How ya like them apples! Effin scumbags!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Whatever. In my professional opinion, you have no standing to sue. If you are alleging IIED, you have a long way to go, sister. The burden of proof is pretty damn high and Larry Flynt is pretty stubborn.
Casanova69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:41 PM   #18
Casanova69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you said you were suing. Please ignore my last post on the thread. When you said you were going to wind up with what you were offered I assumed you were plaintiff in the action. My bad.
Casanova69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As if...I would never put myself or my family out there that way. I am going to testify on the girl's behalf that was dragged into this though. And the burden of proof is already there dear. The reporters, bloggers, and attorneys have the actual things that were printed as well as the nut job who dropped the bomb to Larry in the first place lol. It's either him or Larry in this case...who do you think he is going to pick lol. He is a high profile attorney with a wife and kids who sees streetwalkers...I bet he won't want that coming out lol.

And your professional opinion is wack. Anyone can sue for anything they want to. A robber can sue the same people he was attempting to rob if he breaks his leg in their house lol. Look it UP dear.

If I were dumb enough to sue, I very well would have right standing to do so. He LIED about me, a congressman, and an innocent party!!! If what he said affected my or her career and family in any way, that's cause for damages dude. Vitter can't do much because he is open fire because of his profession.

It's not rocket science. I realize that being a hooker shoots my character all to smithers, but it's still a clear cut case! It would be no different if I said I screwed (insert real name here), and he loses his wife and career over it. If I lied, he has every right to sue me and ask for restitution for what he lost.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #20
Tellsoftly
Gaining Momentum

Heck, why take it to court if he's playing the media?

If anyone wants anything written about this scumbag or has any info they want typed out in a clear and presentable format for later just in case, I'll do it for free.
Tellsoftly is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's already being done but no one really gives a flip about that egg head looking moron. He is just another pervert who couldn't get a chick to talk to him, so he made a magazine to feature them in, and gets to fk em now lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #22
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Go get him London. I hate lying publishers. People have gotten to where they believe anything printed and people that abuse that need to pay a high price so the next guy thinks twice before doing something like that.

As for Clinton I wish he would have gone on TV and told us that his sex life was none of our business. That I would have respected.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #23
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Not much money to admit to something as embarrassing as having had sex with Rick Perry. Just sayin'.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:02 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Not much money to admit to something as embarrassing as having had sex with Rick Perry. Just sayin'.
For a single mom in the south it is lol. An average mortgage here for a house around 3500 sq. ft. is less than 2k....$3500 if you live uptown in nearly a mansion.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #25
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The key word is 'anyone'...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:23 PM   #26
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've been waiting for someone to produce pictures of Perry in bed with a man (especially if he's the one being f*cked).
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #27
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

scumbag or not I like Larry Flynt, but you must also remember that this is not his first rodeo. He's been sued, persecuted, and shot more times than anyone I've known in my lifetime. He did protect our freedoms of speech and free thought in the Supreme Court, but sometimes he needs to check himself. Seriously.

And this goes to anyone, when you play with fire, don't whine when you get burned. There are some out there whose
ass skin is thick enough and insensitive enough to take the heat.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I've been waiting for someone to produce pictures of Perry in bed with a man (especially if he's the one being f*cked).
Photos would be a nice change..maybe phone calls, emails, hotels bills....ANYTHING that might actually substantiate what this nut job is trying to prove for once.

LD, in his fight to protect free speech he needs to get his head out of his azz lol. What's the use of free speech if you're allowed to destroy what another person works for when they have done nothing you claim they did? If he can do it to Vitter, it makes me question every single thing he has ever said about someone else. Bottom line, he lied about Vitter and me. I even offered to take a lie detector and so did the other woman...funny they said to wait until AFTER the election lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #29
Tellsoftly
Gaining Momentum

It goes back to why I don't particularly like the journalistic profession: everyone has the freedom, or should, to say what they want. However, journalists are supposed to be respected because they follow a code of ethics and guidelines in how they operate. One of those guidelines is that they aren't supposed to say jack until they have verified and checked it out.

If the man is operating under the guise of journalism he may be fine legally, but ethically he has violated principles that... well everyone else violates them too, which is why I have so little respect for the media.
Tellsoftly is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Granted

Larry Flint can be classed as a crusader, but he also gets equal time for being a first class scumbag.

I would put a lot more credit to his efforts if he also included a million bucks for any Dyke that fucked Hillary, or any dick that got sucked by Barney Frank.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women