Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
They are not a bad idea.

However, you get enough of them and then you will have to get past the first page just to get to the other threads. Maybe the superthreads should go in their own forum?

An interesting discussion, to be sure.
Good point Mokoa and Huck. We'll just see how this little experiment goes. Nothing we can't tune-up as it goes or undo later if it gets out of hand.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
The whole board would be a sticky lol.

.......ncns........

It's all redundant really,
I think ncns can be as plentiful and fruitful as the shitty providers that continually acquire them..........but in cities as big as texas I don't really see the need in writing a ncns since they have hundreds of ladies to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG Damn good one Sarah. I thought the exact same thing.

xoxo,
N
I like those threads.....but I could easily see why ladies who bodies are thinner, with booties that are much smaller would object to the round, curvy, bootylicious chicks in those threads. I say keep those coming.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default The Problem With This or Any Other Internet Board

The population on this site, or any other, is not stagnant. For many of us who have been frequent contributors for some time, many of these subjects fall into the category of "oh, hell, not that again".

But, keep in mind, new faces appear every day, many have no idea that just last month a thread ran on the very subject that a new poster might want to discuss. In other words, what is fresh and new to then is old and redundent to the veterans of the Board.

This goes on with every Internet Site that features Talk Forums. Go to the Classic Car Sites. Some guy is probably bitching about the 100th thread this year that has been started on "is Ford better than Chevy", or "is the new Hemi really a 'hemi'".

It's the nature of the beast. If you think about it, there are only so many topics to be discussed concerning any endevour, whether it is on a Web Site dedicated to improving you golf swing, or on a Site dedicated to improving your pussy eating skills.

Sooner or later, you end up right where you started. Another thread on "Show us your Assets". (that was for you Sarah).
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I think ncns can be as plentiful and fruitful as the shitty providers that continually acquire them..........but in cities as big as texas I don't really see the need in writing a ncns since they have hundreds of ladies to choose from.

I like those threads.....but I could easily see why ladies who bodies are thinner, with booties that are much smaller would object to the round, curvy, bootylicious chicks in those threads. I say keep those coming.
It's not about how someone looks...all body types have been covered including TS and BBWs. It's simply about guys being too damn lazy just to go look at the freaking showcases or websites lol.

Threads like that could be in the Locker Room...as in FOR the boys. You don't see us posting a weenie thread every other week do ya? That's right...not at all lol.

Jackie, I agree and that is why the Sticky threads are a good idea. So each time a new member does ask the same thing, the mods could close that thread and direct them to the sticky. You guys have to be sick of reading the "What hotels are the best in ___, and which areas should I avoid?"
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

That has nothing to do with why I don't care for those threads. Absolutely nothing to do with it.

In fact, I see very few pictures on those threads that I personally find attractive.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Sooner or later, you end up right where you started. Another thread on "Show us your Assets". (that was for you Sarah).
I don't mind the occasional thread like this...its a freebie ad for the ladies and they are fun.

Quote:
Jackie, I agree and that is why the Sticky threads are a good idea. So each time a new member does ask the same thing, the mods could close that thread and direct them to the sticky. You guys have to be sick of reading the "What hotels are the best in ___, and which areas should I avoid?"
Exactly. But a point of clarification, when a new thread is started it won't be closed to comment. It will be moved and merged into the existing thread. This is not to stifle any discussion, it is simply to group a few of the very common discussions into one area. As the thread grows and develops there will be be more than enough information to help the OP to answer their question.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:32 PM   #22
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

This site is supposed to be helpful? lol I thought it was who has the biggest mouth.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:05 AM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
This site is supposed to be helpful? lol I thought it was who has the biggest mouth.
Cute....you will get out of it exactly what you put into it.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #24
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I want to know where to go and where to stay and what to eat.....JOKING!
My screening sucks from what I figured out the other day and I seen the part about not using your laptop at a motel and wonder why?
Learning is a valuable thing and it never ends no matter how old you are and how long you been doing this or that.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
I want to know where to go and where to stay and what to eat.....JOKING!
My screening sucks from what I figured out the other day and I seen the part about not using your laptop at a motel and wonder why?
Learning is a valuable thing and it never ends no matter how old you are and how long you been doing this or that.
If your screening sucks, you may want to stop what you are doing right now and find a reputable provider that will teach you. Using your laptop at hotels is not the smartest thing to do but I mean honestly? I've done it a few times when I first started out. I have heard the the front desk can see the sites you're visiting. Do you really want to get busted because you were on hooker sites and someone suspected you were working? nope. As for motels/hotels, I hope it's at least a 3 1/2 star and has a lot of tourists going in and out . Anything that's usually quiet would scare the crap out of me.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #26
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
If your screening sucks, you may want to stop what you are doing right now and find a reputable provider that will teach you. Using your laptop at hotels is not the smartest thing to do but I mean honestly? I've done it a few times when I first started out. I have heard the the front desk can see the sites you're visiting. Do you really want to get busted because you were on hooker sites and someone suspected you were working? nope. As for motels/hotels, I hope it's at least a 3 1/2 star and has a lot of tourists going in and out . Anything that's usually quiet would scare the crap out of me.

Wouldn't using a wireless hotspot allow you to use your laptop safely wherever you are? Isn't the problem going through the hotels network?

I know this is not my problem but the nerd in me can't help trying to think of alternatives.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Isn't the problem going through the hotels network?
That is what I was saying. It is a problem using hotel internet. The best way to go about this is to get "to go" service with your local internet provider. Mine is time warner and I have time warner to go internet. I wouldn't use a wireless hotspot unless I REALLY had to.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

When you send an email with a cop on the other end....guess what? They know EXACTLY where you are now, or at least the exact hotel. The server you hook up to generally says, "Omni wireless" or whatever hotel name you are staying at, so it's not random. Also, in most cases you have to put your last name and the room number just to log on when they require a surcharge...do I need to say anymore?

I learned that from a friend who got busted that way in Nashville. Before then, it's not something I ever really thought about. We learn from our own and other people's mistakes.

Told ya'll we needed a screening sticky ha ha.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Told ya'll we needed a screening sticky ha ha.
Uhh no. Not for the ladies. If they want screening advice,they can get access to the powder room. Posting such thread in national will only have guys finding a way to get around it. I wouldn't tell everything I know here in public for the whole world to see .
Old 09-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Most of it has already been posted over and over though, so it's already in public lol. Might not be a good idea to give someone a play by play of exactly what each provider does for screening, but helpful hints are cool.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women