Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Clients that come back the next day to give you a gift WITHOUT letting you know they're coming. WTF???
Good call! Hmmm....wonder how many times that nut actually did this in NY lol. Pathetic! You don't stalk people by sending them countless messages that they don't want, and you sure as hell don't show up un-announced at someone's incall or home for ANY reason.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Poor hygiene is a deal breaker for me. I mean, there are different levels - obviously. If it's really bad and there's stuff that just doesn't look right - I won't follow through.
Talking about the sex trades, some arrogance and whatever I can deal with. Never had problems with NCNS before but I'm sure that'd make me think twice about booking with them. Having an attitude on the board isn't a deal breaker with me either - I've seen a few guys that don't have great reputations with some girls but we get along fine. "YMMV"
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!!! Thats all you need. If you feel weird it's a deal breaker if you don't it's not. An itemized list seems way to anal to me. Maam can you please email me your list and I will check off any differences. Fuck!!!!!!!! If the guy stinks don't fuck him. If the guy has critters on his pecker don't fuck him. If she always cancels or shows up really late don't fuck her. If the first word out of her mouth is OH NO that will be 200.00 more then don't fuck her. OH Yea if she has that bad tuna smell DON'T FUCK HER!!!!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #19
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!!! Thats all you need. If you feel weird it's a deal breaker if you don't it's not. An itemized list seems way to anal to me. Maam can you please email me your list and I will check off any differences. Fuck!!!!!!!! If the guy stinks don't fuck him. If the guy has critters on his pecker don't fuck him. If she always cancels or shows up really late don't fuck her. If the first word out of her mouth is OH NO that will be 200.00 more then don't fuck her. OH Yea if she has that bad tuna smell DON'T FUCK HER!!!!!
Good gosh...you sound like ME!
Old 09-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #20
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Common sense?! On a hooker board?! Who'd have known.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny View Post
That was funny!
New use for an Ace bandage and catheter tube???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Clients that come back the next day to give you a gift WITHOUT letting you know they're coming. WTF???
What provider sees clients in her home, or books the same hotel room so this can happen?? Not very bright, IMHO.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #22
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Great list of HELL NO's! lol. another one that goes hand in hand with gossip is sending me photos of other providers you've been with... why in the hell would I need this? Or guys who want to see you for a special rate that you advertised three months ago. I do NOT like negotiators. I mean, you don't go into WalMart and ask them to take $20 off your total because the economy is hard do you? You don't walk into Neiman Marcus and ask for $50 off because Macys has it for cheaper do you?

The rest I ca pretty much deal with. But if you try to haggle with me, you cn expect the session to be less than satisfactory for both parties, so why try?
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #23
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well

But for some, common sense is lost on some folks.

Trust me, we ladies do not want to have a deal breaker list, providing would be so great without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #24
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticentyce View Post
You don't walk into Neiman Marcus and ask for $50 off because Macys has it for cheaper do you?
Actually, yes. Price matching in the retail world is pretty common.

I agree about it being rude with a provider. Since this is such a personal service it is like me saying she is not worth that amount. That is tacky.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #25
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
But for some, common sense is lost on some folks.
I like to say that common sense is not so common after all.
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I generally agree/understand your list but scratch my head at one of your items:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny View Post
THINGS THAT DO NOT BREAK THE DEAL BUT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED:

Lying – I love (or not) it when I get a voicemail that says "hi Destiny this is Frank" and then when I go to call him back, his voicemail says "hi you've reached Steve and am not available to take your call at this time…" Really? I understand you have the need to be discreet, and I respect that, but it is what it is and I do not like liars. It may be petty and miniscule, but it makes me wonder about you. If you'd lie about something so stupid as your first name (the same first names that I'm sure millions of other guys have) what else would you lie about? This may not be a total deal breaker, dependent on your response when I confront you about it.
So can I assume your real first name is Destiny? It always bothers me when one side or the other believes discretion is not a 50/50 deal. Ususally it is the guys who feel their need for discretion is paramount but a lady should post her clearly identifiable face photo. In this case I would argue that if you do not use your real first name on 1st contact, why should you be upset at others who do not?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #27
beaver lover
Gaining Momentum

HUH? At least no mentioned erection problems!
beaver lover is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #28
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

What provider sees clients in her home, or books the same hotel room so this can happen?? Not very bright, IMHO.
London and I were making fun of a hobbyist JUST FYI.

Honey a lot of ladies stay in hotel rooms for more than a day. Moving to another hotel every day would be the "not very bright" move so is providing from your home. We know this. xoxo
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #29
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So can I assume your real first name is Destiny?

Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

You would be surprised. Hotel room I can see, but your own home is asking for trouble. Even if it was your home, freaking lie so they don't think it is!

Old T, I don't think she is saying she wants full disclosure, but if you say your name is such and such...just tell her it's your hobby name in the first place. I can't tell you the number of times a guy emails me from "Rick Butts" and then signs it, as Ben Dover. WTF...now I have a Ben and a Rick booked at the same time!

Don't say you're a white male at 5 ft. 8, then an Asian dude shows up lol. She is talking about guys who lie to get through screening I would assume.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women