Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #16
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Preferences should be stated before that time. At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha.
That's what I am thinking too.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #17
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I do agree with not seeing people you don't want to, but to upsell once an appt. is booked is wrong on any level for whatever reason. Preferences should be stated before that time. At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha.
I don't think she is upselling if she is putting in her ad that there is extra charge for overweight clients (albeit she doesn't state how much). All one needs to do is call or email her and find out what the extra charge is.

I thought upselling was saying you charge x amount only and then when the client gets there you say "oh that cost's extra" on certain basic activities. That is different from saying in your ad that you do in fact charge extra. At least she is letting you know up front she does.

Anyway, the one thing that men need to understand is we encounter all sorts of situations and we are not nurses. If it requires lifting someone heavy or dealing with hygiene issues related to morbid obesity I can understand someone putting in their ad that they charge extra.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Hmm 5 bucks a pound? See, it's better the other way. If I charged by the amount of brain cells some guys have, I would be broke!
Ya, Ya, Ya... I know the joke!

Doctor told me I need a new brain. I asked how much? He said for a ladies $50.00 but for a man’s $250,000.00. I said WTF why is the man’s so pricey? He said a man’s is hardly used! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
I don't think she is upselling if she is putting in her ad that there is extra charge for overweight clients (albeit she doesn't state how much). All one needs to do is call or email her and find out what the extra charge is.

I thought upselling was saying you charge x amount only and then when the client gets there you say "oh that cost's extra" on certain basic activities. That is different from saying in your ad that you do in fact charge extra. At least she is letting you know up front she does.

Anyway, the one thing that men need to understand is we encounter all sorts of situations and we are not nurses. If it requires lifting someone heavy or dealing with hygiene issues related to morbid obesity I can understand someone putting in their ad that they charge extra.
maybe its like the p411 question ...Is this client over 50lbs overweight?" then its an extra $50 lol I don't know....oh and the nurse ? well I charge extra to dress like one

but your right GP
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:34 PM   #20
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Judging From Her Pics

It looks like a Hippo is going to charge an Elephant extra for drinking at the water hole.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #21
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Jackie , stop it.. ROTFLMAO...
Its like watching comedy live with yall.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:59 PM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post

Right, that's what I said. If she is making this known before, it's not an upsell...it's business!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ya, Ya, Ya... I know the joke!

Doctor told me I need a new brain. I asked how much? He said for a ladies $50.00 but for a man’s $250,000.00. I said WTF why is the man’s so pricey? He said a man’s is hardly used! LOL
That's what my dad said about me lol. I sure showed him!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking Turn Abouts Fair Play!

I spent enough time making fun of BBW (All in Good Fun!) Now I think I need to do the same for lard asses like myself. You know, guys with a less than girlish figure!

You know you are an over weight hobbyist if:

1) If they make you get back into the truck when evaluating dump fees, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

2) If you day dream about food instead of sex, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

3) If you go to your local Big & Tall men’s store and they don’t have your size, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

4) If you have ever been banned from a buffet, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

5) If you your belt doubles as a tow strap, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

6) If you have been refused MISH more than twice, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

7) If you need to stand on a mirror to see junior, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

8) If your nick name is Tiny or Ellipse, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

9) If you have ever had a suite made and the tailor had an up charge by the acre on the fabric, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

10) If plugging up the toilet is the rule rather than a unique event, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

11) If a provider charges you extra because of your weight and can’t do the math in her head, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

12) If you have ever stood on a corner alone and the police stopped and said “Hey break it up!” you may be an over weight hobbyist!

13) If you needed an MRI and were referred to Nasa, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

14) If you have ever requested DATY and the provider left the room screaming, you may be an over weight hobbyist!

15) If you show up to an in call with a spinner and she fell over backwards and fainted, you may be an over weight hobbyist!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #25
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

ohhh gawwwwd SL... I LOVE YOUR HUMOR. Never ending moment with you and LOVE IT.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
ohhh gawwwwd SL... I LOVE YOUR HUMOR. Never ending moment with you and LOVE IT.
If you can dish it out, you should be able to take it... right! Just curious was this you when a hobbyist asked for a discount? LOL
Old 11-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #27
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
maybe its like the p411 question ...Is this client over 50lbs overweight?" then its an extra $50 lol I don't know....oh and the nurse ? well I charge extra to dress like one

but your right GP
I would pay extra to have you be my nurse anytime sexy! Now see, ya got me all horny..!!
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #28
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
...At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha.
I'm sure it's more of a deterrent than anything else. I respect (not necessarily may like) when a lady chooses to see one group of guys vs another, when it's explained upfront. It's their playground and we are just along for the ride!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #29
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
I'm sure it's more of a deterrent than anything else. I respect (not necessarily may like) when a lady chooses to see one group of guys vs another, when it's explained upfront. It's their playground and we are just along for the ride!
Spoken like a true gentleman!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #30
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

SL, take that picture down.. looks like a minor at a quick glance, thats gross.
Why are you talking about discounts? is that what you do.. cheap fkr ..(joking) we joke around ppl. I was talking about Humor you idiot.
YOU WANTED A OLD FKR DISCOUNT? OK...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women