Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2011, 11:47 AM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Tiny tim Geitner says America Can't loose It's AAA rating. He says it's because of the leadership, the president and so forth.

http://youtu.be/CqgQukSK8ws
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The US hasn't deserved a AAA rating for a decade. The timing and wording are interesting. Particularly when you see who wrote it and what might have motivated them:
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-recent-cycles
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #18
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
The US hasn't deserved a AAA rating for a decade. The timing and wording are interesting. Particularly when you see who wrote it and what might have motivated them:
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...-recent-cycles
The comments sound like Whirl chimed in. I think I found Marshall there too! lol.,I love the FACT guy, LOL!

Oh that's funny!!!
BY BAILEDOUT on 08/05/2011 at 23:17

the silence from FEDTIT sucking liberals on this one is deafening
BY FEDTIT on 08/06/2011 at 01:41

still waiting…good god you FEDTIT suckers are such gutless hypocritical wusses…
BY FEDTIT on 08/06/2011 at 01:46

Somehow I doubt that the world's largest rating's agency votes republican.
BY HMMMM on 08/06/2011 at 02:23

FACT: These are increasingly dangerous times, with American leadership being challenged across the globe.
Only an historic reduction in government spending combined with pro-growth measures including lower business tax rates to stimulate job creation and attract investment can turn the US economy around.
Unfortunately, as Standard and Poor’s decision has shown, this is a presidency in “extreme” denial over America’s towering debts, leading a nation on a precipice while blindfolded to reality.

FACT: The United States badly needs another Reagan-style revolution to stave off further economic disaster, preserve American leadership on the world stage, and secure the future of a superpower.
Ultimately, greater liberty and freedom, not the deathly hand of Big Government, are needed to turn this great nation around.
Which one of you wrote this? This guy must have forgotten history and how many times Reagan and Bush Sr. raised taxes and increased government.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ni...ment-disaster/
BY VOTE DEMSOUT 2010/12 on 08/06/2011 at 11:21

"Hope and change?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H AHA

BY ABE on 08/06/2011 at 12:32
IT'S MARSHALL

And remember, Congress still has to vote on a Balanced Budget Amendment. I wonder how many Democrats will have the b@lls to vote "no". lol

Obama, Pelosi and Reid have really screwed the pooch this time. And the Tea Party looks like the only grown up in the room.
BY JOHN on 08/06/2011 at 12:58
Obama, July 11 news confgerence: "I would rather be talking about stuff that everybody welcomes like new [spending] programs…"

He also insisted on $2.5 trillion in debt with no strings attached.

Whooo boy. The 2012 presidential debates are gonna be a hoot. Whoever the GOP candidate is, I would just walk out on stage with an iPad loaded with video clips of Pelosi, Reid and Obama calling for more spending, More Spending, MORE SPENDING!
BY JOHN on 08/06/2011 at 13:18

As any logical person knows, Obama's and the Democrats' reckless spending caused this mess.

EVERYTHING Obama has touched has turned to c**p.

We must change course and make Obama a one-termer or our childrens' futures will be destroyed.
BY OBAMA IS CARTER X2 on 08/06/2011 at 13:56
He's clearly illogical.

John they are *investments* in our future. We need those really really fast choo choo trains so we should *invest* in them (what, you're telling me GE makes those big choo choo engines).

We should *invest* in education so we can buy a better education for the chill-drens (what, you"re telling me we already spend more on education that any other country).

We should *invest* in green energy so we can be really really green instead of red, white and blue (what, you're telling me it will be 50 years before we have enough green energy to sustain our needs).

Yes we need to reduce our spending but we can't quit *investing* in our future (what, you're telling me we've even run out of our *investing* money).

OK if we are out of *investing* money then STOP THE SPENDING.
BY JAY DEE on 08/06/2011 at 15:23
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:05 PM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Hey Whirly I know where to put the blame: Of course it's Obama's fault. Having taken the reigns amid the worst recession since 1930s, in the middle of the very expensive war, he couldn't turn the economy around despite all the help and cooperation that GOP provided him with. He's had the audacity to propose raising taxes on the top 2% of Americans, even though the taxes today are the lowest they've ever been in the last 50 years, and these top 2% hold the biggest share of national wealth since, well, ever. What a joke. Go GOP ! After all, how many recessions happened on their watch ? To few to count, you won't even need all of your fingers
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:18 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Good, if it's the only way to stop the juvenile delinquents in DC from printing more credit cards, then I guess it has to be done. It amazes me that the same people who criticize how much the government wastes on defense (which, while true, is at least mandated by the Constitution), want the government to control everything else in the economy including charity. No rational person could embrace such nonsense.
Are you kidding me....nobody wants to control charity, give all you want, just do not expect a tax break for it.

There is nothing in the constitution about spending the amount of money we are spending on defense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerassman View Post
Yea right, your treasured tea party had nothing to do with this. You Fox, Limbaugh, and Hannity gop agenda guys are all innocent and just fell to earth in january of 09, before that amnesia right?
LOL....don't talk common sense to these folks. They want to cut government spending and bitch about rising unemployment!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #21
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you kidding me....nobody wants to control charity, give all you want, just do not expect a tax break for it.
. . . .
{emphasis mine}

You just defined the exact method of controlling charitable giving. Congratulations!
Gladman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #22
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Whirlway just shut up because dude you are sounding very stupid- I guess Congress had nothing to do with this since they were the ones who delayed it to the last second.
And looks like Boehner and the GOP felt it was too much the raise taxes on the rich- this has made the GOP look far worse than the DEMS. Check any poll you want and see who Americans are putting the blame on- last one I checked 64% blames Republicans.
Take all the money from every millionaire & billionaire in this country and the money would only run this country for 18 days. You and your types are the STUPID MFer's.

Us middle class people is where the money will come from. Research it yourself. i will not waste my time on IGNORANT college educated Morons with no common sense.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:02 PM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Take all the money from every millionaire & billionaire in this country and the money would only run this country for 18 days. You and your types are the STUPID MFer's.

Us middle class people is where the money will come from. Research it yourself. i will not waste my time on IGNORANT college educated Morons with no common sense.
ok- so I guess your philosophy is tax the middle class into poverty- give huge tax breaks to the wealthy??? LOL- what an idiot- how come the Clinton taxes on the rich raised revenue? I take it you nothing took an economics class in your life???
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

We know...Reagan gave the rich a tax break and made up for it with a higher gas tax! Go look it up Mr dumbass with all that commonn sense.

But if we can't even get you stupid SOB's to agree to tax the rich, how the fuc do you think we can get you to go along with letting all the Bush tax cuts expire! For God sake you guys do not even want to cut out tax loop holes!

Taxes are at their lowest point in fifty years! (Go look it up asshole)

Yet you think we only have a spending problem!

Look of the Gini coefficient......that is a measure of the gap between the rich and poor. We are becoming a third world nation. You know why? Because the rich have gotten way more so in the last thirty years! You know why? Because tax poliecy has favored their fat ass's. Look that shit up Mr unCommon fuc'n sense
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Take all the money from every millionaire & billionaire in this country and the money would only run this country for 18 days.
Nope. That's only the income from the people over $10M. Not the assets. There are ways to tax things other than income.

And last I heard, no one was talking about only taking deca-millionaires. It's going to take a combination of cutting back on spending (especially defense spending), and higher income taxes on those who make more than $200 - 250k/ year. Higher rates of inheritance taxes on estates over $10-20 million would also be a helpful, though small benefit. We also need to eliminate or raise the cap on Social Security earnings that are taxed. That cap is $106,800 for 2011.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #26
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
We know...Reagan gave the rich a tax break and made up for it with a higher gas tax!
Reagan appointed Alan Greenspan, the big deregulator.
That's were all the misery started.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #27
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Mr dumbass with all that commonn sense.

you stupid SOB's

(Go look it up asshole)

Because tax poliecy has favored their fat ass's. Look that shit up Mr unCommon fuc'n sense
no difference between you and MARSHALL..
maybe except you can't even spell your insults correctly.None of you all are any diffrent .
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #28
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Israeli stock market is down 6% and halted trading for 45 minutes because if the sell off.
All result of downgrading US debt.
That promises a landslide in stocks later today in Azia, Europe and tomorrow in the US.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default But you are so special and different, we should all learn from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
no difference between you and MARSHALL..
maybe except you can't even spell your insults correctly.None of you all are any diffrent .
I was responding to this post.....

Quote:

I would suspect you can not see the difference. You only see one side of things.

I treat people who are respectful and I treat assholes like assholes.

In other words, I treat people how they treat others. So if you want any respect from me, start showing some. Until then go get a kleenex. Oh andTake your spell check and stick it where the sun don't shine
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 AM   #30
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Troubling Trend

I had heard talk about the possibility of this downgrade happening several months ago on NPR, but I thought it was only political BS intended to bring pressure and resolve the debt ceiling debate.

There was really no need for the debate to drag on as long as it did, but a small group of Republicans, namely the accursed Tea Party were able to hold the debit ceiling hostage to further their agenda.

All we did with this charade was show the world how poorly we can govern ourselves and came so close to the abyss that we nearly fell into it.

The preponderance of the financial mess the US is in today came about from the idiotic policies and moronic wars the cowboy we had in office instigated. The minute the war in Iraq was even considered, I was totally opposed to it, but at the same time was completely mystified that so many of my otherwise intelligent friends thought this war was something that we just had to do.

That was total bullshit!

Not only did that foolish war cause a huge drain on our budget, it actually served as a recruitment tool for Al-Qaeda. If all that money had been funneled into fixing the US economy we would not be in the mess we are in.

. . . But, as the old saying goes, "if wishes were horses, poor men would ride."

Now, we have to wake up and restore order to our financial house.

President Obama has a mighty tall order to fulfill to restore this country to its greatness and I wish him all the best because he has many, many obstacles thrown in his path.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women