Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2021, 09:41 PM   #1
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Looking to purchase a vehicle.

I've decided that over a year without a car is a year too long. So I'm shopping for a fun, sexy sporty preowned car. If anyone has any suggestions or knows someone in the New Orleans area that sells or is selling HMU.
Thank you
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:14 PM   #2
swamptech
BANNED

Encounters: 11

any particular price range or is it whatever-it-takes-to-get-on-the-road?
"sexy sporty" goes great with our water-table raped roadways.
Is an affordable Toyota Camry sexy enough or do you need a classy luxury coup, like yourself?

Oh, and um.....please provide proof of income (wink)
swamptech is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:40 PM   #3
Nicole Bloom
Nicole Bloom

User ID: 539605
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey babe, so first I would recommend that you have your proof of income in order. If your credit is not excellent they may request up to a year. Bank statements are feasible if you don’t have the tax returns, just make deposits with your bank. Having a higher down payment and better credit will help you with getting a decent interest rate. If you don’t already have an LLC, that’s something I’d recommend as well.
Check kelly blue book and carfax before making a purchase, also have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic before you buy.
Good luck to you!
Nicole Bloom is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #4
swamptech
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Bloom View Post
your proof of income
that was a joke

"when they ask you for proof of income"
(xerox your pussy)

She can get a decent vehicle (<$6k), particularly if she's buying with cash (never finance)
Go to ABC Title to get your whip legal
Go to any number of dubious Brake Tag stands
- you're good to go

One of the great things about living/driving in NOLA is NOPD is way to busy/lazy to worry about traffic enforcement. Speed, have expired insurance, hotbox your cabin with weed, who cares? do watcha wanna. Barely able to solve murders here, who cares about a brake tag?

Assuming you're just looking to get around town. If you're looking to tour the Gulf regularly, it will likely take some more investment/vehicle validation. The real bitch of it will be doing the car shopping when you don't already have a car.
swamptech is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:06 AM   #5
superbd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have a car lot but I'm out of the Lafayette area definitely willing to work a deal out just pm me we can work something out.
superbd is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:53 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissK70116 View Post
I've decided that over a year without a car is a year too long. So I'm shopping for a fun, sexy sporty preowned car. If anyone has any suggestions or knows someone in the New Orleans area that sells or is selling HMU.
Thank you
Go to CarMax. Their prices aren't too bad plus you can get a Warranty package based on mileage and they'll even take fifty dollars off your deductible if you go to a RepairPal affiliate Mechanic for a covered repair. Stay away from independent Auto Sales places although you may often get a good deal most of what you get is junk.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women