Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35159
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2015, 10:55 AM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbychoice View Post
And theres this site called eccie where we evaluate our options by reviews from other mongers. Do not turn this into a hate session. Take it to the powder room. The more i hear from some of yawl the more i add to my own dns list.

Everyone gets it. Yawl hate your time wasted. We hate our time wasted. But threats go bith ways ladies. So lets not start a hate war. Cuz at the end of the day. We all lose.
As I predicted.

Some guys have no issue with reviews that may or may not be accurate, but are very concerned about NCNS postings that have exactly the same veracity risks.

A NCNS is wrong in either direction. Period. But when I or some other guy is stood up it usually costs us our time, nothing else. When a guy stands up a lady it typically costs her time and money. The worst part is when some guys intentionally plan to NCNS as a way to hurt a lady's business, discourage ladies from visiting, etc.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:20 PM   #17
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
As I predicted.

Some guys have no issue with reviews that may or may not be accurate, but are very concerned about NCNS postings that have exactly the same veracity risks.

A NCNS is wrong in either direction. Period. But when I or some other guy is stood up it usually costs us our time, nothing else. When a guy stands up a lady it typically costs her time and money. The worst part is when some guys intentionally plan to NCNS as a way to hurt a lady's business, discourage ladies from visiting, etc.
Old T im not sure how to take your post exactly. But i do agree its wrong in either direction.
Its poor manners and just wrong for either a man or woamn to ncns.

I disagree with your assessment that it only costs us time. That time is valuable as I could be spending it in other ways such as making money myself or with my family. So it is just as valuable as the ladies time. Wasting my time is just as important as wasting the ladies time.

As for your point about some guys intentionally ncns to hurt a ladies business. I also totally agree thats out of bounds. But your ladies here are advocating the same thing to hurt the guys. Its wrong both ways which is why i posted that a ncns tab would be detrimental as it can be easily abused by both sides. Its just not a good idea.

As I said before. Ncns is part of this game. It sucks. It happens to the women. It happens to the men. Honestly from the posts I have read it seems to happen to both in equal measures. Both sides suck it up. Post it in coed and move on. Folks want to start hating on one another then it can get very very ugly which hurts everyone.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #18
JadaSweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 278854
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah there are other sites for this
JadaSweet is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:48 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sorry it has taken me a while to write back.

Quote:
Old T im not sure how to take your post exactly. But i do agree its wrong in either direction.
Its poor manners and just wrong for either a man or woamn to ncns.

I disagree with your assessment that it only costs us time. That time is valuable as I could be spending it in other ways such as making money myself or with my family. So it is just as valuable as the ladies time. Wasting my time is just as important as wasting the ladies time.I agree that time is important to both parties, my point--and I apologize I was not clearer--is that with NC/NS situations the "stood up" party loses the opportunity cost of their time, however very often the lady loses real dollars for a room she has rented, a sitter, etc. Generally (I know, not always) the guy who has paid for a hotel room is traveling and would have gotten the room anyway. He also usually does not have the similar preparation expenses that the ladies have. When the lady has traveled and a large fraction of her appointments NC/NS, then she is also out the travel costs--again, this may happen for a guy, but is less likely since most the time it is in connection with business travel that he would likely have taken anyway.

As for your point about some guys intentionally ncns to hurt a ladies business. I also totally agree thats out of bounds. But your ladies here are advocating the same thing to hurt the guys. Its wrong both ways which is why i posted that a ncns tab would be detrimental as it can be easily abused by both sides. Its just not a good idea.
I completely agree that a NC/NS tab could be misused by both genders. Any information of that type--in fact, almost any information that is potentially useful--can be potentially misused. Just as with reviews. The big difference is a review can be (and too often has been) misused that way. It is not right, NC/NS abuse is not right, but I find that men generally are not as concerned about review abuse as NC/NS abuse, largely because review abuse is generally not their problem.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:33 AM   #20
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
But your ladies here are advocating the same thing to hurt the guys.
Uh, wrong. The review system already existed, is one-sided, and it serves its purpose. The BL system was devised afterwards to create balance to that.

How on earth is suggesting that a lady should blacklist bad behavior to be considered the equivalent of an intentional NC/NS devised by a client to hurt a ladies business? How on earth could you possibly make the leap to call advising the use of the blacklist "hate"?

The only suggestion made is that the "discipline" of being blacklisted "may" create enough "pain" to correct the behavior (personally I feel that is not very likely). However, we all know, or should know, that the real purpose of a review or blacklist is to inform and protect the time and investment of others down the road.
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #21
mugesh
Registered Member

Hi baby's
mugesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:31 PM   #22
mugesh
Registered Member

Hi dear
mugesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #23
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
Uh, wrong. The review system already existed, is one-sided, and it serves its purpose. The BL system was devised afterwards to create balance to that.

How on earth is suggesting that a lady should blacklist bad behavior to be considered the equivalent of an intentional NC/NS devised by a client to hurt a ladies business? How on earth could you possibly make the leap to call advising the use of the blacklist "hate"?

The only suggestion made is that the "discipline" of being blacklisted "may" create enough "pain" to correct the behavior (personally I feel that is not very likely). However, we all know, or should know, that the real purpose of a review or blacklist is to inform and protect the time and investment of others down the road.
Maam, before you go hacking the context of what I wrote. I suggest you read it again. Actually I suggest you read the entire thread again to get the full context of what I wrote. You pulled one line out of a post to make a point and it was willfully taken out of the context of what I wrote.

The point of the original OP was to create a NCNS thread, to which multiple ladies vented and some veiled (and not so veiled) points were made. The tone of the post turned hateful towards the men rather quickly imo and I pointed out several times that the NCNS tab would be a bad idea.

When conversing with Old-T, we were discussing the affect of the NCNS tab on the site. Part of that point was the ONE sentence you pulled out which emphasized that the ladies here were already advocating misuse of the NCNS tab in the exact same manner a man would use it to hurt the ladies business.

IT RUNS BOTH WAYS was the point in case you still cant figure it out. WHICH WAS WHY I STATED THE NCNS tab is a BAD IDEA.

I NEVER made mention of the BL system. My points were entirely about misuse of the NCNS tab by BOTH males and females to the detriment of ALL of us. The BL system I am sure has its definite benefits to ladies and is their prerogative to use. It is a separate issue from the NCNS tab being discussed.

that clear enough? although honestly, since you were able to see only what you wanted to see and morphed my discussion of the NCNS tab to the BL you ladies use, you sound like the camp that simply wants to hate on the men in general. so I doubt this clarification will have any affect on you.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women