Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2019, 11:33 AM   #586
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus.
And your crap means nothing. Your only chance to take out Trump is at the ballot box in 2020. The rest is just twaddle. Good luck.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #587
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus.
The only Russian sympathizers in this forum are those cretins who gave an iota of credence through their words and actions to hildebeest's bought and paid for dossier of Russian disinformation, and those who gave a pass to Odumbo for sitting on his hands and letting the Russians do what they did in the 2016 election.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:11 PM   #588
oeb11
Valued Poster

And a pass for the Invasion of Crimea!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:23 PM   #589
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Like I informed your cohorts “l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” that craps for Russian sympathizers and the Freedom caucus.
TRANSLATION: I know what you say is true and I can neither refute it nor excuse it, so I will just call it "bullshit" and refuse to address it.

Dismissing someone else's comments as "bullshit" - instead of explaining WHY you view them as such - is a tacit admission that you've lost the debate.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:47 PM   #590
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, the folks who brainstormed that article compared Nixon’s charges to their work. Mango Mussolini could have seven more charges than Nixon and I can remember how that turned out.
The difference between Trump and Nixon. There is no evidence that Trump has committed a crime or was involved in any coverup. It's nothing more than left wing antics which lead to rumors, which are carried out by haters which are then spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #591
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
The difference between Trump and Nixon. There is no evidence that Trump has committed a crime or was involved in any coverup. It's nothing more than left wing antics which lead to rumors, which are carried out by haters which are then spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
and the key words are
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:46 PM   #592
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I informed your cohorts “ l don’t dwell into deep state conspiracy bullshit” ....
... unless, of course, it has to do with the illegitimacy of Trump's election and following Administration. Then you are "all in"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:08 PM   #593
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

I know you guys have deep state threads on the board so why not go there for your back slapping and trump worship. This here thread is about the Mueller report and no amount of deep state bullshit is going to change the fact that Russia attacked the 2016 election with its military agents. Which the Orange one has been calling fake news long before my arrival in this small pond. Let’s hear testimony or is the Don a chickenshit.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:17 PM   #594
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only Russian sympathizers in this forum are those cretins who gave an iota of credence through their words and actions to hildebeest's bought and paid for dossier of Russian disinformation, and those who gave a pass to Odumbo for sitting on his hands and letting the Russians do what they did in the 2016 election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
TRANSLATION: I know what you say is true and I can neither refute it nor excuse it, so I will just call it "bullshit" and refuse to address it.

Dismissing someone else's comments as "bullshit" - instead of explaining WHY you view them as such - is a tacit admission that you've lost the debate.
This sounds like "his majesty" - as BBC radio incorrectly referred to him. When George Stephanopoulos pressed him on the issue of his obstruction, mongoloid Mussolini replies with "you're being a little wiseguy." The POTUS doesn't have the balls, brains or the spine to go under oath and answer questions. What a pussy.

His only defense is to demean the interviewer and refer to size. He's a Fuckin' JOKE!

Trumpian language is strategic rhetoric [Opinion]

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opi...n-12985542.php

Quote:
Aristotle in his treatise “Rhetoric” wrote about “the available means of persuasion.” Say what you will about Trump’s incompetence as well as his despicable words and deeds. That may not matter when we have a chief executive, perhaps more than any other in history, who understands that survival and success may not depend on facts but often are linked to controlling what language infiltrates the public sphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... unless, of course, it has to do with the illegitimacy of Trump's election and following Administration. Then you are "all in"!

It's not an illegitimate argument to say his selection is illegitimate when he admitted "they [the Russians] helped me win."

eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:28 PM   #595
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

So what? Everyone already knows that dim-retards are the lowest form of reptilian life.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:35 PM   #596
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post

It's not an illegitimate argument to say his selection is illegitimate when he admitted "they [the Russians] helped me win."
Why?

Is there a statute somewhere that says a foreigner cannot "help" a candidate to win AN ELECTION FOR POTUS?

(The only way you can "legitimately" respond is to suggest that any such statute ONLY APPLIES TO TRUMP!)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...to-back-obama/

How much foreign money did Trump get?

Also, before you go to far down that dead end bullshit, speaking of Obaminable, if the Russians were violating any laws why didn't Obaminable's Administration and all these hacks who have tried to overthrow the Trump Administration put a stop to the Russian meddling? Did they also want HillariousNoMore to lose?
Old 06-16-2019, 05:37 PM   #597
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know you guys have deep state threads on the board so why not go there for your back slapping and trump worship. This here thread is about the Mueller report and no amount of deep state bullshit is going to change the fact that Russia attacked the 2016 election with its military agents. Which the Orange one has been calling fake news long before my arrival in this small pond. Let’s hear testimony or is the Don a chickenshit.
I am still waiting for an explanation that truly makes sense from any Democrat as to how the Russians influenced the 2016 Election. The only thing that is ever reported is that they did and Trump allowed it to happen. That's why it's called fake news, it has no substance.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:39 PM   #598
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Mueller "Investigation" was supposed to be about the "deep state" and, if not, the next "investigation" will clearly be about the "deep state" that fabricated bullshit to hand over to a Federal Judge to take down the Trump Campaign and Trump.

But you don't put a Fox (Mueller) to watch the chicken coop, as the saying goes.

Mueller is up to his eyeballs in the "deep state"!

Besides after you read the entire Mueller report come back!
Old 06-16-2019, 05:43 PM   #599
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Or he was acting like someone with a guilty mind.
In this country we don't prosecute people for having a "guilty mind"!

I recognize that you may be a proponent of the "thought police," but before you and yours install that as a standard of control over social discourse and thoughts, you might want to consider the old saying: "the shoe is on the other foot soon enough"!

Just like you enough.

There is no "presumption of guilt" in this country and the invocation of the 5th amendment and other testimonial privileges doesn't carry with it any such presumption. Until a final conviction Trump is innocent of any allegations.

Until a final conviction so are YOU!
Old 06-16-2019, 05:44 PM   #600
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why?

Is there a statute somewhere that says a foreigner cannot "help" a candidate to win AN ELECTION FOR POTUS?

(The only way you can "legitimately" respond is to suggest that any such statute ONLY APPLIES TO TRUMP!)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...to-back-obama/

How much foreign money did Trump get?

Also, before you go to far down that dead end bullshit, speaking of Obaminable, if the Russians were violating any laws why didn't Obaminable's Administration and all these hacks who have tried to overthrow the Trump Administration put a stop to the Russian meddling? Did they also want HillariousNoMore to lose?

It has to be reported.

Open secrets?

WTF (pun intended) is an open secret?
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women