Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2019, 11:37 PM   #106
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You got me old MAGA girl. I am definitely looking like the fool in this thread

i let you off easy .. because i like you! really .. i do! coulda strung this out for weeks.

anyway .. back on topic. we won't be hearing much about this case for awhile. it's lawyer up time for everyone.

no one will be talking to the press much. the lawyers will make some statements. after some time .. it will be time for the court appearances. then the discovery will be done. the prosecution and defense will know what they have.

two ways this goes for the cop .. in the criminal trial anyway .. civil may come later. or not.

depending on what his defense thinks of the miscommunication .. he'll plead to a lessor charge or he'll go to trial for an acquittal. and he may get it. the other cop will factor .. and it will help the prosecution or the defense. likely the prosecution since he likely wants to keep his career in law enforcement. if you want to call that CYA for the FWPD .. could be. the defense could counter with the miscommunication despite what the other cop says. remember he got the same miscommunication .. if true .. also. as the more experienced cop, the defense will paint him as in charge on scene. that helps the defense. so we will see.

recall this case? this guy took a plea just before trial .. to avoid the possibility of life in prison without parole or the death penalty. still got life but no death penalty and the possibility of parole after 30 years. guy is 39 .. 30 years is 69. i just turned 59. two days ago. to lose 30 years at 39 is life to me.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/26/...herin-mathews/

this guy will never breathe free air again. i'll let that percolate before elaborating more.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:01 AM   #107
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You political forum clowns are funny. You guys are so tough in there talking shit about people that you have not accomplished 1% of what they have done in their life. Hate to break it to you but you are both the weak and the snowflakes because you clowns haven't accomplished shit in your lives and you spend all day on a whore board political forum insulting those who have.

Or maybe one of you losers will be elected as a senator one day
most of us are able to work through our individual neuroses but a small percentage maladjusted fucks that are ill equipped emotionally and intellectually to deal with their childhood issues suddenly find themselves transformed into supermen on the internet and find it greatly empowering to argue over inconsequential shit about people that aren't aware of their existence.

it also cant help that these old fuckers inject themselves with enough chemicals to fuck through a whole herd of bison but cant afford more than one girl a month on their budget. that further increases their need to post garbage on the political forum and rant uncontrollably about "snow flakes", "libtards", "soros", "hitlary" and "barak hussein obama".

it's a compulsive thing they cant control so the rest should conduct themselves accordingly and give them a wide berth...
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 12:10 AM   #108
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
coulda strung this out for weeks
Funny you say that. I can't do even a week... I had a back and forth with WTF in another forum a few years ago. I just gave up and told him you win because I know you are never going to stop so unless I tap out, this shit will go on forever with you and it will never end. I admitted that I had about 2 days of shit talking in me tops and then I'm done with the back and forth. WTF has years of shit talking in him and I can't keep up with that shit.

And TWK, nothing is personal to me on this board. I am just fucking around on here while taking work and real life breaks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 07:06 AM   #109
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
but a small percentage maladjusted fucks that are ill equipped emotionally and intellectually to deal with their childhood issues suddenly find themselves transformed into supermen on the internet and find it greatly empowering to argue over inconsequential shit about people that aren't aware of their existence.

"that further increases their need to post garbage on the political forum and rant uncontrollably about "snow flakes", "libtards", "soros", "hitlary" and "barak hussein obama".

it's a compulsive thing they cant control so the rest should conduct themselves accordingly and give them a wide berth...
That's pretty well-said. Ranting and attacking people who are not aware of their existence and defending others who don't and never will give a rat's-ass about them.
How pathetic is it to scroll back over your previous posts, do research on extremist websites, formulate and proof-read your response and then post it with pride? Definitely not time well-spent. But this goes on everywhere, FB, Instagram, any forum available on Fox News or Yahoo. However, here is where you really see a lot of preparation and homework...lol
Victory....Winning....sad.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:52 AM   #110
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
and yet i keep pulling your string and you keep falling for it. aren't you "smart" enough to see you are being played?

oh snap! i've given away my strategy! will you fall for it .. again?

thank you "smart" poster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atr9l6UpdFY

here kitty kitty ..
Just goes to show you what an “Ivy League” degree is worth. :
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 03:30 PM   #111
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
most of us are able to work through our individual neuroses but a small percentage maladjusted fucks that are ill equipped emotionally and intellectually to deal with their childhood issues suddenly find themselves transformed into supermen on the internet and find it greatly empowering to argue over inconsequential shit about people that aren't aware of their existence.

it also cant help that these old fuckers inject themselves with enough chemicals to fuck through a whole herd of bison but cant afford more than one girl a month on their budget. that further increases their need to post garbage on the political forum and rant uncontrollably about "snow flakes", "libtards", "soros", "hitlary" and "barak hussein obama".

how amusing. by your logic anyone who disagrees with a view is arguing. interesting how that's always the rally cry of the left.

Quote:
Funny you say that. I can't do even a week... I had a back and forth with WTF in another forum a few years ago. I just gave up and told him you win because I know you are never going to stop so unless I tap out, this shit will go on forever with you and it will never end. I admitted that I had about 2 days of shit talking in me tops and then I'm done with the back and forth. WTF has years of shit talking in him and I can't keep up with that shit.

And TWK, nothing is personal to me on this board. I am just fucking around on here while taking work and real life breaks.

i don't take it personal either. i mean .. it's just a whore board. i certainly agree WTF is a blatant troll who i also ignore. he and his soul brother troll Yssup Rider (currently on bancation) are why many people won't post in the political forum. if posting in the political forum and checking Dallas AMP reviews is all i need or want from this website that's my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
That's pretty well-said. Ranting and attacking people who are not aware of their existence and defending others who don't and never will give a rat's-ass about them.
How pathetic is it to scroll back over your previous posts, do research on extremist websites, formulate and proof-read your response and then post it with pride? Definitely not time well-spent. But this goes on everywhere, FB, Instagram, any forum available on Fox News or Yahoo. However, here is where you really see a lot of preparation and homework...lol
Victory....Winning....sad.

this should cheer you up. one my favorite scenes from "The Wanderers". Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XtwFA3gcY

"LEAVE THE KID ALONE!"
Old 10-23-2019, 05:57 PM   #112
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
i don't take it personal either. i mean .. it's just a whore board. i certainly agree WTF is a blatant troll who i also ignore. he and his soul brother troll Yssup Rider (currently on bancation) are why many people won't post in the political forum. if posting in the political forum and checking Dallas AMP reviews is all i need or want from this website that's my choice.
WTF is at least funny at times to me, but I understand that I'll never get the last word in with him. He's just silly and playful. I don't think he even takes himself seriously and just likes to fuck with people. I joked with him that I could take his position and then he would switch to mine just to keep going back and forth with me about nothing. He didn't disagree.
Old 10-23-2019, 09:42 PM   #113
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1061823055][SIZE=3]

That's funny. I recognized the big fat guy as Grossberger from Stir Crazy with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.
I also remember Ken Wahl. He seemed to have a pretty good movie career going then he went over to TV. He was good.
Old 10-24-2019, 02:54 AM   #114
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

[QUOTE=TheWanderer;1061823450]
Quote:
[SIZE=3]

That's funny. I recognized the big fat guy as Grossberger from Stir Crazy with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.
I also remember Ken Wahl. He seemed to have a pretty good movie career going then he went over to TV. He was good.

that fat guy was also in "The Running Man" as Dynamo. a rather interesting dude. he was 6'6" and 340 pounds. a wrestler of course but also an IT geek and an opera singer. a man of many talents.

he died not long after "The Running Man" rapped up filming. only 34. heart disease. Erland Van Lidth De Jeude

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erland...Jeude#Personal
Old 10-24-2019, 04:59 AM   #115
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Wow, I never knew that. He was also an alternate on the 1976 Olympic wrestling team and might have started on the 1980 Olympic team but his preparation was cut short due to the US boycott.
All I knew was that he looked like someone you didn't want to share a prison cell with as punishment from the warden for refusing to participate in the annual prison rodeo...lol
Old 10-24-2019, 05:50 AM   #116
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

This is FAKE news.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/...ed-police-say/

If she was truly impersonating a Fort Worth Police Officer,

those teenage girls would had been shot instead of just being verbally abused.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:00 PM   #117
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
This is FAKE news.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/...ed-police-say/

If she was truly impersonating a Fort Worth Police Officer,

those teenage girls would had been shot instead of just being verbally abused.
Well, at least her bond was reasonable. If I was at a park with my kids and I saw teenagers being obnoxious, I'd probably do some similar shit. I would never claim to be PD though. I'd just tell them to get lost in a not so polite tone... kids are goofy. That's to be expected. Not sure why that lady went to that level with them but I believe it is safe to assume that they must have been really annoying the shit out of her.
Old 10-27-2019, 02:32 PM   #118
CG2014
Premium Access

Here another trigger happy dumb ass cop

https://www.foxla.com/news/san-berna...olved-shooting

https://laist.com/2019/10/25/san-ber...isciplined.php

He shot a man who was armed but then put down his gun which all the officers saw him do, then he raised his hands and walked toward the officers as he was commanded by them to do so.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:47 PM   #119
CG2014
Premium Access

3 of Dallas' finest got fired.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/10/25/...ires-officers/

Now if only someone can fire the useless DPD Police Chief.
Old 10-27-2019, 11:15 PM   #120
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Well, at least her bond was reasonable. If I was at a park with my kids and I saw teenagers being obnoxious, I'd probably do some similar shit. I would never claim to be PD though. I'd just tell them to get lost in a not so polite tone... kids are goofy. That's to be expected. Not sure why that lady went to that level with them but I believe it is safe to assume that they must have been really annoying the shit out of her.
How were the kids being obnoxious. The video I saw showed them to be fairly orderly.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women