Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47554
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-19-2014, 07:56 AM   #301
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

And yet the examples they give are of actual commodities:

Examples of COMMODITY

1. agricultural commodities like grain and corn
  2. Oil is a commodity in high demand.
  3. Patience is a rare commodity.

And fuck-an-A, patience is a rare commodity. Anyone with an errant pet like you knows that.

I have things to do today Pet that don't include you. Sorry - Maybe later.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #302
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

I went to your link. You are plagiarizing the author. Embarrassing.

The fine art market is not a commodities market. It just isn’t. And feudal lords didn’t bind artist, it was the Church that bound the themes of paintings.
Have you now realized that art is a commodity?

Have you conceded that I did not 'plagiarizing the author'.

I know it is impossible for you to admit to being wrong , so why don't you just run along and let this thread die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The world is passing you by pet...

http://louisproyect.org/2008/02/21/art-as-commodity/

Keep in mind that art only began to become a commodity in the mid-19th century as the artist was freed from feudal ties.

http://artcommodity.com/

Art has become heavily commodified. Like the ubiquitous stock market, it has become something that people can invest in and trade.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:00 AM   #303
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And yet the examples they give are of actual commodities:

Examples of COMMODITY

1. agricultural commodities like grain and corn
  2. Oil is a commodity in high demand.
  3. Patience is a rare commodity.

Funny how you skip the examples that prove that hookers are a commodity. Nobody has agreed with you Olivia. Nobody.

Let me try and help you with this simple link. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/commodity

com·mod·i·ty

something or someone that is useful or value

: one that is subject to ready exchange or exploitation within a market <stars as individuals and as commodities of the film industry — Film Quarterly>
Old 02-19-2014, 08:04 AM   #304
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I will concede, and to be crude for a moment, pussy is pussy and therefore the pussy only is a commodity. !
Funny, I must have missed where you explained how to separate pussy from a human being.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #305
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas View Post
.. I don't get this banter one bit. Maybe it was funny at first, but now it's pretty worn out.

Quote:
You aren't meant to understand it. It's a game we play and people like to watch. He's obsessed and I oblige him for the sake of my fans.
Ms Vegas, sorry for Olivia's rudeness. I am playing no games with Olivia like she thinks. I do not think she has any fans, nor am I so vain as to think I do. As far as obsession we could argue what came first the Chicken or the Egg and get about as far with who is obsessed with who.

Let me give you my perspective.

Olivia is like the spoiled kid you see out at dinner. I am like the parent tired of her temper tantrums. I am going to spank her lil ass every time she lies and throw a hissy fit in front of all you. The problem is she enjoys this bad publicity, I do not but it has to be done.

I apologize in advance.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #306
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Point of order: We have answered the question of which came first between the chicken and the egg...........ijs
Old 02-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #307
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

More new topics! I love it!

Quote:
Ms Vegas, sorry for Olivia's rudeness. I am playing no games with Olivia like she thinks.
You forget I know you Pet. I absolutely know you aren't playing a game with me. You are deadly fucking serious like you are about everything from tiddly-winks to world peace.

I was not rude to her in anyway. I merely addressed her in the same manner she addressed me. I could have been much harder on her, but you know I don’t tear into other women on the open boards.

Quote:
I do not think she has any fans, nor am I so vain as to think I do.

Bitch please, there's like over six thousand hits on this thread alone.

Quote:
As far as obsession we could argue what came first the Chicken or the Egg and get about as far with who is obsessed with who.

You entertain me nothing more – nothing less. You are literally ate the fuck up with proving to the world you are some kind of philanthropic philosopher. Do you Pet, but I like you better as a redneck done good, but that’s just my perspective.

Quote:
Let me give you my perspective.

You don’t have perspective. You are too in the moment with literally everything that touches your life for you to step back and with a clear eye assess anything let alone your own manic behavior.

Quote:
Olivia is like the spoiled kid you see out at dinner. I am like the parent tired of her temper tantrums. I am going to spank her lil ass every time she lies and throw a hissy fit in front of all you.

All I ever do is answer you. I’m not the one that tries to turn every little fucking thing into a world class debate worthy of Socrates. You suffer from pimps guilt Pet that’s all.

Quote:
he problem is she enjoys this bad publicity, I do not but it has to be done.
Quote:

I apologize in advance.

We neither of us need publicity. You don’t allow it, and that ship has sailed for me. Here’s a clue Pet, why don’t you try leading the life you want others to lead. You’ll be much happier.

I have a serious question for all. Should I go to Jordan and see Petra and kick it at the Dead Sea after we leave Dubai or should we save a few bucks and layover in Frankfort for a few days and go up the Rhine, visit Cologne and go see Charlemagne’s cathedral at Aachen.

dh, it was the chicken.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #308
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I was not rude to her in anyway. I merely addressed her in the same manner she addressed me. I could have been much harder on her, but you know I don’t tear into other women on the open boards.
Shall we ask LD and see if she feels you do not rip into other women on the open boards?

Quote:
More new topics! I love it!
Bitch please, there's like over six thousand hits on this thread alone.
The word whore is a pejorative , unfit to use but the word bitch is ok? Oh the Irony....

You do realize that just because people stare at a Train wreck that it is not necessarily a good thing. You are mistaking this train wreck as a popularity contest. It does not make you popular to walk around in shitty diapers trying to convince us that it is Tootsie Rolls.

Quote:

I have a serious question for all. Should I go to Jordan and see Petra and kick it at the Dead Sea after we leave Dubai or should we save a few bucks and layover in Frankfort for a few days and go up the Rhine, visit Cologne and go see Charlemagne’s cathedral at Aachen.

Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is rearing it's ugly head again. We get it, you want to flaunt the fact you are taking a trip. Could you be a little less obvious?

Old 02-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #309
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

No new topics here.

You are trying to twist my words. I’m not calling a woman a bitch. I’m calling a you one.

And no, I couldn’t be less obvious. What do you think? Germany or Jordan? Maybe fuck it and just go with the Canadian vacation I was planning. I’m an outdorsie kinda chick. Dubai is supposed to be nothing but shopping. I can do that here or in NYC for a lot less.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #310
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You are trying to twist my words. I’m not calling a woman a bitch. I’m calling a you one.

A pejorative is a pejorative.

Are you saying that it is ok for women to use pejoratives against men but not women?

More irony.

Hey is art a commodity?

You still haven't explained how I, "plagiarizing the author" when I provided a link.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #311
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No new topics here.

And no, I couldn’t be less obvious. What do you think? Germany or Jordan? Maybe fuck it and just go with the Canadian vacation I was planning. I’m an outdorsie kinda chick. Dubai is supposed to be nothing but shopping. I can do that here or in NYC for a lot less.
Nobody gives a shit where you go, but there sure will be a lot of happy people if you do leave the country., and hope you stay a long time. Leave your laptop home; a respite from your inanities would be a welcome event

You say you are an outdoor enthusiast. Why don't you try a skydiving vacation? Maybe America will get lucky and one of the chutes will fail
Old 02-19-2014, 02:55 PM   #312
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
No new topics here.
The truest comment in the last 200 or so posts in this thread.

The horse isn't just dead, its bones have fossilized.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #313
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
A pejorative is a pejorative.
Yes, and I use them all the time. I just don't call women whores and sluts. Well except in my sig line just now. But it flows. You know smart whore and whore-hating whore-mongers. Yes, I am being a bit hypocritical and I am aware of that.

Quote:
Are you saying that it is ok for women to use pejoratives against men but not women?

I never said that. I said I didn't call her a bitch. I called you one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The truest comment in the last 200 or so posts in this thread.

The horse isn't just dead, its bones have fossilized.
Oh definitely, but these things must take their course.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #314
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey Old-T by definition 20% of those old dead horses slept their way to the top and 80% slept their way to the bottom! Lol. You better put your Bat chit crazy suit on if you wanna post in this thread. OliviaHoward is doubling down on shit slinging.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:38 PM   #315
really
BANNED

User ID: 230515

Quote:
Yes, and I use them all the time. I just don't call women whores and sluts. Well except in my sig line just now. But it flows. You know smart whore and whore-hating whore-mongers. Yes, I am being a bit hypocritical and I am aware of that.

I never said that. I said I didn't call her a bitch. I called you one.

Oh definitely, but these things must take their course.
Why do you care?? You claim to be retired but all you do is post all damn day. Save the bs. We all know you're full of shit.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women