Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #421
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
And then suddenly you change to: "On a hooker board".
I did not suddenly change it...that was a quote from my self in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post

And you didn't. And you got called on it. And got butt hurt.
Butt hurt? WTF is wrong with you? Ain't nobody butt hurt about posting on a hooker board.
You sound like the six year-old telling his mommy that "Everyone else gets to stay up until nine o'clock!"
Facts are facts...this isn't being graded. We are merely having a discussion. I provided a link and a quote suffice for a hooker board.

Proper citation works anywhere. Improper citation is improper anywhere, regardless of the number of people who do it.
We are on a hooker board. A hooker board. You ever heard of Allen Iverson? "Practice, we talking about Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrractice..."
Stop crying about being called on it, when you asked for it.
No crying here....
Old 02-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #422
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

I knew I would lose you WTF. Just follow the M&M trail I left for you, so you can find your way back home.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #423
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
I knew I would lose you WTF. Just follow the M&M trail I left for you, so you can find your way back home.
He can't even follow himself, much less someone else.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #424
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Those aren't M&M's.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #425
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Women can get A man to fuck them for free, but they can’t get hot guys, younger guys or both to fuck them for free

OH, do you seriously believe that? At 19 I was a dark tanned, broad shouldered, athletic, long-haired, six pack ab toting hot guy. I was into older women and they into me. I briefly saw and fucked the 38 year old in the apartment across from mine, almost daily, until her 14 year old daughter came back from staying with her dad and walked in on mom and me going at it. A couple of days later I was in the courtyard, shirtless, teaching a 5 year old how to throw frisbee, when I noticed the hot, 22 year old blonde two doors down checking me out. The next day there was a knock on my door and when I opened it there she was, wanting to borrow sugar. I ended up giving it to her that night and up to five times a day after that. That nymph damn near wore me out. I loved having women hitting on me, instead of the meat market club scene. I ended up fucking myself over by breaking my neck. However, I had a beautiful 23 year old ICU nurse in love with me after a couple of weeks. The feeling was mutual and she'd come up to my room every day after she got off. That lasted over a month, til the hospital found out and she was asked to transfer to another hospital.

Guys today are no different. Fucking a hot MILF is almost like a badge of honor for some guys and they have no problem doing it for free. The difference is more older women get off on fucking young, hot guys now than back in the days before AIDS, and it's more acceptable.
There are exceptions to literally every rule.

I had a lover that was ten years younger than me for about two years. It happens, but nowhere near the number of young hot guys that fuck young hot gals.

Quote:
I remember you saying women would never pay for the company of younger men. Wrong again. There are women out there doing exactly what many of the older men do here. Granted, nowhere near the number compared to men, but they're out there nonetheless. Just because you choose not to believe it, it doesn't make it untrue.

I would say that no more than 2 to 3% of women have ever paid for quid pro quo sex. And no more than 15% have paid for it in some kind of arrangement. We just don’t do that.

Header in Post # 412: No whiney voice here dicklicker...

LNK, my Pet always goes for the homoerotic when he’s bested. Be proud he wants to lick your dick. I mean I wouldn’t let him if I were you, but it’s one of his many little tells that we all get a laugh out of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Which is it you two?

Like I’ve said ad nausium, pussy is a dime a dozen, but women are not, and therefore hookers, like Phantom said, since the pussy cannot be separated from the woman, it is clearly not a commodity. What I am shocked about is you’ve not called Phantom some kind of faggot. Strange.

Phantom, what can I say other than bravo!
Old 02-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #426
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Faggot? Why would I call him that? Is he gay? I'm just trying to figure out if pussy is a commodity. You say it is and Phantom says it isn't. So who is correct? Or is this another beer discussion? who said "pussy is a dime a dozen but women are not..." I always thought the number of pussy equalled the exact amount of women. Not counting LNK of course.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #427
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Faggot? Why would I call him that? Is he gay? I'm just trying to figure out if pussy is a commodity. You say it is and Phantom says it isn't. So who is correct? Or is this another beer discussion?
No, the beer discussion is listing all your tells. Homeerotic accusation is probably the most blatant but least liked, by me at least, in a long list of tells.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #428
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
No, the beer discussion is listing all your tells. Homeerotic accusation is probably the most blatant but least liked, by me at least, in a long list of tells.
Do you think i care what a woman who calls other women whore's and then bitchs about other women calling women whores, thinks of me? btw are you now saying pussy is not a commodity?
Old 02-28-2014, 08:29 AM   #429
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you think i care what a woman who calls other women whore's and then bitchs about other women calling women whores, thinks of me? btw are you now saying pussy is not a commodity?
Yes I know you care. I've never said hookers aren't a commodity. What I said is the idea of pussy is a commodity, but that's where it stops as you cannot separate the woman from the pussy.

P.S. - I love to watch you obsess.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:11 AM   #430
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

P.S. - I love to watch you obsess.
It appears you love more to rationalize your delusions. You and Phantom are stuck in academia of the 17th century. Gramps and you make a cute geriatric couple though. And now you are saying hookers are a commodity? Holy bat chit, make up you mind.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #431
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Every village has one.....
Old 02-28-2014, 02:17 PM   #432
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Don't be so hard on yourself Zhivago
Old 02-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #433
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
It appears you love more to rationalize your delusions. You and Phantom are stuck in academia of the 17th century. Gramps and you make a cute geriatric couple though. And now you are saying hookers are a commodity? Holy bat chit, make up you mind.
No, I am absolutely 100% not saying hookers are a commodity. Hookers are empathically not a commodity.

Pet, you've exceeded my expectations, and I've exceeded my goal. You know what that means don't you...

I need to go take a nap now Pet...I'm going to Cook Off tonight and I need my beauty rest.

Old 02-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #434
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. I've never said hookers aren't a commodity. .
Quote:
No, I am absolutely 100% not saying hookers are a commodity. Hookers are empathically not a commodity.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #435
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Maybe a trip to Rio is in store. WTF and OH on a honeymon.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women