Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2019, 07:14 PM   #16
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Asking for dick pics is stupid, unless we've been dating for a long time, and she's really attracted.

If a girl ever sent me a pic of her vagina I would probably recoil in horror.
bbjunkies is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #17
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
Although he has a flaw or two in his theory, the OP is on to something. As a chap who is shorter than average, (although with Hollywood good looks in my younger years), I can relate to his post. But times and the dynamics of dating have changed from the 60's to now.
Care to point out where the flaws are?

Women nowadays have access to the internet.

An average woman can easily date up.

The average woman still has tons of thirsty dudes waiting in line.

She won't have a problem getting a good decent guy to take her out on a date. But you, you're short, so most attractive women will not date you.

Looks is the only determining factor because it is a pre-requisite to sleep with a woman, and looks is completely separate from money.

You dont need money if you look good.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:07 PM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Bullshit.

There are a lot of nice looking broke guys who are starving for pussy.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:42 AM   #19
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^^^ This is very true.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:16 AM   #20
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I have always had beautiful women.
I must be one good looking mother fucker then.
I too always sought the drop dead gorgeous beauties,found that over the years, the plain, to moderately homely gals made for better relationships, my current lady smoothers me with kindness, can't get enough of my dick,swallows every load I can muster up, cums making me cum, ya don't get all that with a beauty!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:09 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I really wonder what Open Dating is gona look like in 20 years with all this Me Too , war on sex crap going on,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:51 AM   #22
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
I really wonder what Open Dating is gona look like in 20 years with all this Me Too , war on sex crap going on,,,,,
His & hers' sexbots. Woodie Allen did a movie about this back in the '70s, but I don't remember the title.
Bushjumper is online now   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:56 AM   #23
Bushjumper
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjunkies View Post
Care to point out where the flaws are?

Women nowadays have access to the internet.

An average woman can easily date up.

The average woman still has tons of thirsty dudes waiting in line.

She won't have a problem getting a good decent guy to take her out on a date. But you, you're short, so most attractive women will not date you.

Looks is the only determining factor because it is a pre-requisite to sleep with a woman, and looks is completely separate from money.

You dont need money if you look good.
Just read the above dissenting posts. In a nutshell, it's a complex formula where a man's looks (& height), money, social status, etc are apart of the mix.
Bushjumper is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 12:21 AM   #24
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Talking

Quote:
His & hers' sexbots. Woodie Allen did a movie about this back in the '70s, but I don't remember the title.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask),

With the increases in AI abilties, sexbots are coming... (pun intended )
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 01:12 AM   #25
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Just read the above dissenting posts. In a nutshell, it's a complex formula where a man's looks (& height), money, social status, etc are apart of the mix.
In reality, it's all looks. Looks include height and race. Money will get you gold diggers and prostis. But that's not pick up game ^^

No women will genuinely like you for who you are but just your wallet.
Old 04-14-2019, 04:12 PM   #26
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In reality, it's all looks. Looks include height and race. Money will get you gold diggers and prostis. But that's not pick up game ^^

No women will genuinely like you for who you are but just your wallet.
So all men should aspire to be broke and not be able to do anything for a woman except get her pregnant? is that what you are saying? shut up already dude, we get it, women hate you! and i can see why! You have no money and you're ugly!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:48 PM   #27
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
So all men should aspire to be broke and not be able to do anything for a woman except get her pregnant? is that what you are saying? shut up already dude, we get it, women hate you! and i can see why! You have no money and you're ugly!
Money only works if it's at extreme amount. In westernized countries such as in America, women can provide for themseleves. Money is inconsequential in dating game.

I've known some Asian/Indians friends who are in the tech field making well over 6 figures but are incels. Why? Because 99% of them are UGLY and unattractive. Money never helped them.

Asians make the most income in the US, especially Indians. Many are doctors and engineers. How come they dont get all the beautiful women?

As a matter of fact, it's those good looking guys, $15 an hr, and drug dealers monopolized the hot girls. Not those 99% ugly looking tech guys who make 100k+.

Does that mean money isnt important?

Well not exactly.

Money still helps by having disposable income for dates, travels, vacation trips etc. Money indirectly helps you get more resources.

If you can provide the basic necessities..that's usually enough. And the income needed for that isnt high. It's what expected.If a man cant provide the basic necessities, it will be use against him since women has alot of options.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:05 AM   #28
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you're white, you have it easier. High sexual market value.

And sadly because I am Asian, most women won’t be attracted to me. I know it’s racist but most women have racial preferences and Asian,Indian, and Arab men are generally not desired by women (especially hot white girls).

Asian girls dont even go for Asian guys these days. They are the biggest white worshipper.
From my experience. It doesn't have anything to do with preferring the way a white or black guy looks versus how an asian man looks. (I'm grouping all asian groups together)

On average, emotionally healthy white and black guys treat their girlfriends differently than Asian guys. Many westernized girls prefer the different dynamic.

White guys have thing where they take on that mental and emotional burden of "taking care of" their girlfriend/wife (similar to asian culture) BUT don't expect obedience and submission unlike Asian culture.

Black guys grew up in a culture that is MUCH MORE matriarchal than asian culture. A black male partner is supposed to be your rock. They expect you to know what you want and take or ask for it. They also are much less hung up about spending money on material things for their partner than Asian men.

Quote:
I've known some Asian/Indians friends who are in the tech field making well over 6 figures but are incels. Why? Because 99% of them are UGLY and unattractive. Money never helped them.

Asians make the most income in the US, especially Indians. Many are doctors and engineers. How come they dont get all the beautiful women?

As a matter of fact, it's those good looking guys, $15 an hr, and drug dealers monopolized the hot girls. Not those 99% ugly looking tech guys who make 100k+.
Incels are former "nice guys" that act like a women owe them because they were "nice" to her. Women can sniff out that game. If some guy is only "nice" to maybe get into your pants when you realize what a "great guy" he is he's an instant creeper. The only girls that will put up with that are terrible humans that will string that guy along for as many favors as she can squeeze out of him until he finally creeps her out too much. Normal women just distance themselves from the beginning so the "nice guy" never has an opening to latch on to.

Until your friends get that entitled BS out of their heads and learn to settle for women in their own desirability level they will remain alone.

I've addressed why asian men have it harder on the casual dating scene. The fact that asian culture as a whole is very patriarchal makes western girls more inclined to dismiss them. Even if it won't lead anywhere except the bedroom a girl wants to know the guy will put her pleasure first instead of their own.

White girls looking to be a house wife (or want that kind of dynamic) are happy to date Asian men. But no one openly wants to be in a relationship with some man that thinks a woman is less than him by the mere fact that she is a woman. The littlest hint that a guy thinks that? She's gone.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:20 AM   #29
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the OP post is incorrect, especially for any woman with some maturity going for her.

I do have preferences, in what I am attracted to, and it's not necessarily good looking. If anything, the better looking they are, the more turned off I am, as a RW partner. I don't want anything to do with that.

And not really a fan of money, I prefer the balance to be more equal. And it's relative still to the jerk factor, if he's an asshole, money won't fix it, by far, so that's not acceptable.

Way off base on what women seek, somewhat in the short term, but definitely about long term.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:51 AM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Bars/clubs/online dating are for good looking men. If you're average or below, you will struggle getting dates.

On the contrary, good looking men gets signals from women and they dont even have to try. They get eyed f****, and women would just literally throw themselves at them.

Money only attracts sugar babies and gold digger.

Money only works in 3rd world countries.
Mostly BS, from a guy who really doesn't understand.

Example: After my first wife died, I was constantly being bothered by women I wasn't interested in. I had a job. The two kids had an interest for some, but the fact that I had a good job was very attractive to women. They would use sex to try to latch on to any single guy with a job. One time, I just walked into a singles group and two women just rushed over to me after spoting, not my looks, the pager on my belt. One of them even commented: Oh, you have a pager - you must have a job.

That was when I first found out about the hobby. I needed sex; not a life long committment with a women who didn't meet my standards.

I am not the best looking guy; not what the movie studios would seek to be a star. But, I am smart and good at what I do, and several other things. I have always had a good job: that is what enables a guy to be selective.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women