Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Monterrey - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Monterrey action

Any Monterrey mongers in here? Any info on the sc's? Infinito, el Matehuala? MPs?

I should be down there soon and will report back with good news hopefully.
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
michael67
Registered Member

I was there a few weekends ago, spent my time at Infinito. If you haven't been there in a while, they've expanded to three stages. Girls were sexy as always. I just wish I spoke better Spanish - not many English speakers. Prices were fair, but I've never been a good negotiator.

Michael
michael67 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
justdoit
Registered Member

Yes, i had a good time infinito and matehuala last week
justdoit is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Busterflywheel
Gaining Momentum

How were the streets. A buddy of mine who lives in MTY told me some are completely gone! Down by Constitution Ave. Anyone from the states planning a trip anytime soon? I wanted to go down in Aug..I prefer Prestige or Obsession. Although Infinito does get packed!!!
Busterflywheel is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
clueless2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

All I was there two weeks left the Saturday that the cartels blocked the streets with rigs. Anyway I went to Infinito twice. I've never been to a Mexico strip club before but this place was amazing. The selection of girls on a Wednesday and Friday night was amazing. This place was like a meat market. Not sure what going rates for things are at other places but I thought it was very affordable here. It was 40 pesos per beer. A private dance was 50 pesos each however the private dances aren't really more than oppurtunities for extras. The extras I believe are in the range of 250, 350 and 500 + I think another 50 for condom. I did not go to Obesssion but our cabbie drove us by and it seemed expensive. One cabbie mentioned that he picked up a guy from Obession that spent 30,000 pesos in there over a 14 hour period, not even sure if that's possible.

Also some general advice for Infinito. I went there with a friend. I personally look Mexican but I'm not and know almost no Spanish. My friend is a 6' 5" super gringo looking guy but is fluent in Spanish. No one seemed to know English here so if you don't know Spanish this place is probably not for you. I'd suggest you bring someone that speaks Spanish and at you should at know your basic numbers in spanish 10, 20, 30, 50, 250, 300 500 etc. Lastly the neighborhood is a bit iffy but I did not feel threatened or uncomfortable once I was inside this place. So I would'nt do too much walking around in this neigborhood after dark and I also heard that except for the strip club directly across the street that other places close by will try to rip you off.
clueless2000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
clueless2000
Valued Poster

Also hit an MP called Marcella or Marsella. The place is in what appears to be a very nice residental type neighborhood. It's on a small side street with a small amount of off street parking. Inside the place is very nice and the young guy that seemed to be running the place was very friendly and vibe the place was almost more like a internet coffee shop than an EMP. The rooms seemed nice and clean. Lastly and the best part I went early on a Saturday morning and they had two girls both in there late teens early 20s and both extremely cute. It was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
nukkinfuts
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless2000 View Post
Also hit an MP called Marcella or Marsella. The place is in what appears to be a very nice residental type neighborhood. It's on a small side street with a small amount of off street parking. Inside the place is very nice and the young guy that seemed to be running the place was very friendly and vibe the place was almost more like a internet coffee shop than an EMP. The rooms seemed nice and clean. Lastly and the best part I went early on a Saturday morning and they had two girls both in there late teens early 20s and both extremely cute. It was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made.
Any additional info on this place would be greatly appreciated. What was the massage like? A real massage or just a "I'll rub my hands over your body for about 2 minutes, get you ready to blow and get you outta here as fast as I can?" Did they at least have a massage table with the "face donut"? Very important to people with injured necks. How much was it? Was 4 hand available? Contact info? How was it?
nukkinfuts is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
clueless2000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukkinfuts View Post
Any additional info on this place would be greatly appreciated. What was the massage like? A real massage or just a "I'll rub my hands over your body for about 2 minutes, get you ready to blow and get you outta here as fast as I can?" Did they at least have a massage table with the "face donut"? Very important to people with injured necks. How much was it? Was 4 hand available? Contact info? How was it?
Well the massage did not happen. My Spanish speaking friend told them exactly what I was looking for CBJ and no FS so maybe that is why they didn't do the massage but I have a feeling your not getting a massage at any of these places.

They have a website but I can't seem to find it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women