Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452871
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2024, 11:05 AM   #16
beeman1000
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2breast69 View Post
If this is your only source of info maybe you should branch out and make friends with some of the more seasoned mongers. Relying on this as your only source of hobby info is like only grocery shopping at 7-11.
No offense but the way people act on this board doesn't make me want to meet anyone in person. I prefer the mutual anonymity
beeman1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:11 AM   #17
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Nailed it, these chumps are so transparent and try to talk about people being banned and multiple handles when they have the most banned handles on here. How many handles does Bob have where he gives lipservice and likes to his other handles and then talks about other ppl's handles...its like a clown car with this clown. There isn't a regular monger on here that cant identify when a clown bumps a fake review saying "Great review, I'll see her today" 2 days later on same review "Well that does it for me I'm sold on this one".....brain dead behavior at its finest.

To Ops original message these "reviewers" should just come on here and say PSA and announce what the studio has and be done. What's the point of acting like a legitimate monger and giving fake reviews, bumps and trying to gaslight the real mongers on this board to just piss everyone off? The actions fool no one except maybe these clowns believe their own BS?!
(insert Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction meme looking lost)
Welcome back Springfest, I mean TheTopG655, I mean Lucifer, I mean 100percentminimumnochill. Don’t you boycott bros have your own private discord group? You promised the rest of us that you would just take your discussions there. Now, let me find a 29 day old review so we can see how triggered you get, lol
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:13 PM   #18
2breast69
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman1000 View Post
No offense but the way people act on this board doesn't make me want to meet anyone in person. I prefer the mutual anonymity
Yeah didn't say anything about meeting mongers in person. Give accurate information and don't lead a campaign of shilling for the studios and there are plenty of real mongers that will point you in the right direction.
2breast69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:40 PM   #19
beeman1000
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I have DMs with a few people going who I know to have similar taste as me
beeman1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 04:25 PM   #20
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
If this is your only source of info maybe you should branch out and make friends with some of the more seasoned mongers. Relying on this as your only source of hobby info is like only grocery shopping at 7-11.
How many friends do you have Spring? What is this account 5 for now?
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 04:27 PM   #21
643_DP
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah didn't say anything about meeting mongers in person. Give accurate information and don't lead a campaign of shilling for the studios and there are plenty of real mongers that will point you in the right direction.
When you say give accurate info, do you mean like factual information? Just asking since you have posted multiple FALSE FAKE and misleading reviews of studios you are banned from on multiple other accounts..
Old 02-25-2024, 08:22 PM   #22
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2balls75 View Post
Welcome back Springfest, I mean TheTopG655, I mean Lucifer, I mean 100percentminimumnochill. Don’t you boycott bros have your own private discord group? You promised the rest of us that you would just take your discussions there. Now, let me find a 29 day old review so we can see how triggered you get, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
When you say give accurate info, do you mean like factual information? Just asking since you have posted multiple FALSE FAKE and misleading reviews of studios you are banned from on multiple other accounts..
Do you think the both of you can get back on topic here with something of value instead of directly attacking people? You can directly PM the dudes you have issues with and take that shit it offline. Ok?

Your continued off topic jabs at others here are becoming problematic. Start your own thread for that behavior. Don’t do it here. Thank you!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:08 PM   #23
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

RTM Them then. Both of them. Not just the one you disagree with and let the mods decide.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 09:23 PM   #24
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
RTM Them then. Both of them. Not just the one you disagree with and let the mods decide.
Way ahead of you there bro! Thanks though for the suggestion.

We were talking about the promoters creating the illusion that the studios and or certain ladies are busy. More than likely as a way to artificially drive up prices in addition to the “paid advertising.”

On topic comments of value are welcomed by all. Please continue.
Old 02-25-2024, 10:58 PM   #25
Boris the Spyder
Gaining Momentum

Boris the Spyder is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 04:41 AM   #26
643_DP
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Do you think the both of you can get back on topic here with something of value instead of directly attacking people? You can directly PM the dudes you have issues with and take that shit it offline. Ok?

Your continued off topic jabs at others here are becoming problematic. Start your own thread for that behavior. Don’t do it here. Thank you!
I think it’s very much on topic when it comes to promoting on here. Promoters post knowingly false information and you did so as well SF/TopG/100%/infidel.

You are no different with your published lies and willingness to take kickbacks from the studios for yes recommendations (the Japanese girl you saw at AS and the discount you also received).
Old 02-26-2024, 07:16 AM   #27
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Coca Cola is the best selling soft drink, so why bother advertising?

But for real. The studio/AMP market is pretty saturated at the moment. We went from a half dozen AMPs to a half dozen AMPs + a half dozen "legit" studios + whatever ListCrawler/temp studios on top of it. I've been through red light districts in Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, etc and the amount of promotion/hawkers/etc reminds me of the promoters in forums and the like.

There are lots of options to choose from compared to a few years ago. And this is just the Asian niche alone. Not sure how much the OH2/Tryst space has grown.

I have a handful of girls I like to see and rotate between them, trying new girls when I see what looks like a legit review. I wonder who else has picked up this routine and also gives the impression of "slow" service.

I see threads about girls saying it's too slow. I see threads where the reviewer say the girl gave a sub optimal service because she's been so busy. Take that for what it's worth.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 10:00 AM   #28
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
… you did so as well SF/TopG/100%/infidel.

You are no different with your published lies and willingness to take kickbacks from the studios for yes recommendations (the Japanese girl you saw at AS and the discount you also received).
Why do you continue to call out banned handles like you’re waiting for them to reply to you or something? That stuff is totally off topic. You have a personal grudge that no one else here cares to read about. These constant accusations / false accusations by you need to cease.

Get back on topic please or go away. Easy!
Old 02-26-2024, 02:04 PM   #29
643_DP
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Why do you continue to call out banned handles like you’re waiting for them to reply to you or something? That stuff is totally off topic. You have a personal grudge that no one else here cares to read about. These constant accusations / false accusations by you need to cease.

Get back on topic please or go away. Easy!
Actually it’s 100% on topic, you may just not see it that way, so sorry but not sorry. We are talk about promoting and how it makes these places look not only busy but also, better or worse than they are. The promotion reviews also are easy to pin-point once you have notice a trend. Some people openly embellish sessions (aka promoting themselves, girls or studios). Calling out handles and users who are trying to make studios look bad while propping up others with kickbacks and rewards, should be embraced (but that only seems to happen on one side of the spectrum) as these handles are PROMOTING, even if YOU do NOT think so.

Also, if people think that studios are just overflowing with visitors, you really need to talk with the bookers. New girls as busy, ones who have been here longer without elite skills only get 1-2-3 visits per day. Yes, we have exceptions such as Nana/Maya/Abby that are still are busy on day 1 as day 30, but that isn’t true for all. If these places were just overflowing with business, you wouldn’t see studios closed on weekends or operating with 1 girl (KF/CP), you wouldn’t see multiple studios shuffling normal lineups between them (SF/KF), you wouldn’t see studios posting when girls are coming back (they would be pushing talent currently working, CP/BK) and you would see studios with full lineups and not multiple open spots on them. The drama created by just a few handles on this board has driven away talent, so it may look busy to some, but in all actuality it’s not overflowing like some think.
Old 02-26-2024, 04:17 PM   #30
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Actually it’s 100% on topic, you may just not see it that way, so sorry but not sorry. We are talk about promoting and how it makes these places look not only busy but also, better or worse than they are. The promotion reviews also are easy to pin-point once you have notice a trend. Some people openly embellish sessions (aka promoting themselves, girls or studios). Calling out handles and users who are trying to make studios look bad while propping up others with kickbacks and rewards, should be embraced (but that only seems to happen on one side of the spectrum) as these handles are PROMOTING, even if YOU do NOT think so.

Also, if people think that studios are just overflowing with visitors, you really need to talk with the bookers. New girls as busy, ones who have been here longer without elite skills only get 1-2-3 visits per day. Yes, we have exceptions such as Nana/Maya/Abby that are still are busy on day 1 as day 30, but that isn’t true for all. If these places were just overflowing with business, you wouldn’t see studios closed on weekends or operating with 1 girl (KF/CP), you wouldn’t see multiple studios shuffling normal lineups between them (SF/KF), you wouldn’t see studios posting when girls are coming back (they would be pushing talent currently working, CP/BK) and you would see studios with full lineups and not multiple open spots on them. The drama created by just a few handles on this board has driven away talent, so it may look busy to some, but in all actuality it’s not overflowing like some think.
You eliminated calling out specific handles. So thank you for being more civil on this thread. It made this recent post of yours more relevant instead of personal.

Lots of insider information it appears you’re sharing here though. Not sure how anyone would find the time to have that level of discussion with all the bookers. Quite a bit of speculation on talent being driven away. That’s another topic in itself.

But overall it sounds like you agree with the premise of my thread. You stated that the studios aren’t really busy, at all. That aligns 100% with the title of my thread. And because the studios aren’t busy the barrage of promoter reviews aimed at hyping girls, studios and business in general is needed. So many bumps and reviews that it creates the illusion of a busy studio scene. And busy connotates high demand, which in economics holds prices high when supply is low.

So you’ve literally given enough information in your post to support what I originally stated. Thank you again for your input.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women