Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452870
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #31
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yes, let's be clear. I did no such thing. I explained this to you in that thread, and i'll do it again. Here's my post that you took offense to, and continually cite.

What i did was call into question the accuracy of your statement by noting a very clear distinction between people who care about economic policies and people who care about birth certificates. Instead of seeing that, you went and took my comment as a comparison of the two.

Belittle me all you want - you'll no doubt gain the approval of the people who photoshop KKK hoods on TTH's avatar picture - but don't claim i said something i didn't say.
Yeah, that's it!

Cherry-pick one post from a number of threads in which you carried on with the same crap, and the context of which you think might make you look like less of an ass than you really are. Remember when you pretty much ran Olivia Howard out of the forum? She took serious offense to your behavior, as did a lot of other people.

As for "belittling you all I want", there's really no need. You seem to be pretty good at self-belittlement.

Since you're obviously not capable of engaging in an intelligent discussion of the subject at hand, please do me and everyone else in this forum a big favor and STFU.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Then why do you always react? In fact, you love it don't you?
Yeah, I have fun. If I didn't enjoy this shit, I wouldn't be here.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjon2000 View Post
COG about 1/3 of your party will crap down both sides of their pants if Cain was to get the GOP nomination. That is a fact that no matter how much you cry about it. It is the truth that you just can't accept, but anyone who lives south of the Mason Dixon line knows is true.
MY Party? Which party is that? I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat. I do not support Herman Cain for President. I think he is being treated unfairly, but I am not voting for him. And I dislike him for reasons other than his color. I do like his 999 plan, but he was once Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank, and as such, has no credibility with me.

Republicans. Blecchh!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:11 AM   #34
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Yeah, that's it!

Cherry-pick one post from a number of threads in which you carried on with the same crap, and the context of which you think might make you look like less of an ass than you really are.
Cherry pick? Cherry pick? You've referred to that post only about 5 or 6 times in regards to your problem with me. In fact, it's the only one you ever cite.

Cherry pick, indeed.

Quote:
Since you're obviously not capable of engaging in an intelligent discussion of the subject at hand, please do me and everyone else in this forum a big favor and STFU.
But i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Show me one post of mine, just one, that comes even close to equating to this one.

You've been going on and on and on and on about me. Yet, not one word about any of the other posters in here. Stop obsessing. It's so beneath you.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #35
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Doove, the only thing you're interested in doing is continuing to harrass me, which seems to be an entrenched habit of yours. Get over it.

If you're unable or unwilling to intelligently engage in discussion of the topic at hand, please do as I suggested earlier and STFU.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #36
Doove
Valued Poster

You have 655 posts. We've had 2 discussions, you and i, that i recall, over the last year or more. Just what is your definition of "entrenched habit"?

Further, I'll take your last post as an admission that you can't cite anything i've ever said or did that compares to posts you don't feel the need to get uptight over, no matter the content. Telling.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #37
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You have 655 posts. We've had 2 discussions, you and i, that i recall, over the last year or more. Just what is your definition of "entrenched habit"?

Further, I'll take your last post as an admission that you can't cite anything i've ever said or did that compares to posts you don't feel the need to get uptight over, no matter the content. Telling.
I've had enough of being peppered with asinine comments and snide insults. Apparently, what you perceive to be my arrogance or pomposity rubs you the wrong way and you just can't help yourself. Get over it.

You're by far the biggest nuisance in this whole forum.

Buzz off.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Rasmusen's newest head-to-head poll shows "the flavor of the month" beating Obama..............43% to 41%.

HA HA
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've had enough of being peppered with asinine comments and snide insults.
How about getting peppered with my calling you out on comments you make about me that you can't back up?

You refuse to stand still for my snide comments? Everyone in here makes snide comments, but alright. Whatever. Not everyone makes false accusations, however, and i refuse to stand still for yours.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #40
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Can't just walk away. Last word-itus is a funny disease.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #41
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Can't just walk away. Last word-itus is a funny disease.
Especially when your ate up with yourself.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #42
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How about getting peppered with my calling you out on comments you make about me that you can't back up?

You refuse to stand still for my snide comments? Everyone in here makes snide comments, but alright. Whatever. Not everyone makes false accusations, however, and i refuse to stand still for yours.
After judging that it needed some clarification, someone was kind enough to PM me this rough translation of Doove's statement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qiZ...eature=related
Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #43
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Cain is just the puppet of the Kohl brothers. They are doing everything from bank rolling him to writing his entire platform. He is just their mouthpiece.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #44
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

Another flip-flopper. One day they want to cook people on the border and the next day they want to open the borders and make it easier to come to this country.

"When asked what he would tell Latinos who might be offended by his remarks, Cain emphasized his plan to help immigrants gain legal citizenship.
"What I would say to them is, I'm all about making it easy for people to come to this country," Cain said. "We have wide-open doors. I have talked repeatedly about wanting to make it easy for people to come to this country the legal way - cleaning up the bureaucracy in Washington, D.C. Those kinds of things never get reported on. But I am all for opening up the doors of this nation.""
thehobbydude is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:52 PM   #45
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Cain is just the puppet of the Kohl brothers. They are doing everything from bank rolling him to writing his entire platform. He is just their mouthpiece.

That sounds like some more racists shit to me.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women