Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounter Reports - Austin
Encounter Reports - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
pjd19000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Encounter: Catching Up with the Incomparable Ambree

Date: 9-14-18
Name: Ambree Austin
Phone: 512-779-1472
Email Address: AmbreeAustin@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=146140
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: DFK and body worship, DATY, BBBJ/FF/DT, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face (great smile, luscious lips, great teeth, beautiful eyes) and Barbie figure (fit and slim legs, waist, and shoulders, huge MM’s and round ass.
Recommendation: Yes, always fantastic.
pjd19000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

Yup...she’s about as solid as it gets BCD. Been a while for me...might need to change that.
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:14 AM   #3
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My...and a double with Dara might kill a guy.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:21 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Fake ass tits lips and other rejuvenation jobs! What is real about her? OOHHHH I know!

She had to change her name due to the crowd she associates with. Some very questionable pics. that she herself posted! BSC and can go from airhead to her ghetto self in a second. Lets not forget her outing of others and many other allegations that seem to follow her and always resurface!

Just saying guys, BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE!!
Someone leaked some privileged info. to her last week and I got a nasty email from her! So lets see if I get another???????
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
pjd19000
Valued Poster

SMH.

In this review I discuss my experience with Ambree. You can't discuss yours because you've never been with her. Instead you comment on her looks and share malicious and false innuendo.

Your obsessive hate of her is bizarre and disturbing. I'm guessing you're butt-hurt because you couldn't pass her screening. Please take your nonsensical and misplaced venom elsewhere.

And please don't accuse me (again) of being her WK and sharing ML information with her. I'm not and I don't. I can't prove I don't, of course, and you can't prove I do, so it's a waste of time and energy.

I hate responding to your childish, spiteful, and misinformed rants, but I hate seeing a good women maligned even more.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjd19000 View Post
SMH.

In this review I discuss my experience with Ambree. You can't discuss yours because you've never been with her. Instead you comment on her looks and share malicious and false innuendo.

Your obsessive hate of her is bizarre and disturbing. I'm guessing you're butt-hurt because you couldn't pass her screening. Please take your nonsensical and misplaced venom elsewhere.

And please don't accuse me (again) of being her WK and sharing ML information with her. I'm not and I don't. I can't prove I don't, of course, and you can't prove I do, so it's a waste of time and energy.

I hate responding to your childish, spiteful, and misinformed rants, but I hate seeing a good women maligned even more.
My MY, I'am not the first or the last to make these same statements. Many many have before me . We all see she is one of your atf's. But its ymmv with her! But when a review is posted others want to hear all sides to make their own decision. That;s what I;am doing here! Last week alone I had 2 people pm me that used to be her wk's! Both now know better and told re-affirming stories that validate everything I have stated. Both continue to get threatening emails and texts from her! I say stay on her good side!!!!!
As far as me being interested in her! That's a laugh! I would never see anyone like her! Fake illiterate and not my type at all!! In any way!!
Like I said pj. stay on her good side!!!!!!!!

Old 09-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Old 09-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #8
pjd19000
Valued Poster

Listen, if anyone has firsthand information about Ambree that would be useful to the board let them come forward. Surely, they aren't all afraid of getting some hate mail from Ambree. I think we're tougher than that. We are here to share experiences so we can be well informed about who we want to see. I don't see you sharing any of your experiences and I have no idea what you contribute to this board. Sharing hearsay isn't useful or informative.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:11 PM   #9
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjd19000 View Post
Listen, if anyone has firsthand information about Ambree that would be useful to the board let them come forward. Surely, they aren't all afraid of getting some hate mail from Ambree. I think we're tougher than that. We are here to share experiences so we can be well informed about who we want to see. I don't see you sharing any of your experiences and I have no idea what you contribute to this board. Sharing hearsay isn't useful or informative.

Hear say?? That's a joke! I have given info. that is well known about ambree! However I have exposed you as being her new wk and for the leaker of privileged content! All your other crap is blah blah blah! My job has been successful and I have reported you to the mods. to make their decision on you breaking the rules. To me its very clear! Now you're crawfishing out of your own statements? I gave pertinent info to other mongers, but carry on though! My voice has been heard! I'm done here!!
Old 09-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #10
pjd19000
Valued Poster

It's obvious you haven't been with Ambree because all of your comments are hearsay (not "hear say"). You may want to look up the definition. You obviously don't know what it means. If you had any first-hand information you would have stated it.

There can't be any evidence that I revealed private ML information because it didn't happen. What did you report to the mods? That I really like one of the providers on ECCIE and say nice things about her? That's true. I say nice things about all of the providers I like. That doesn't make me a WK and it certainly won't warrant a penalty from the mods. You're delusional.

Lastly, you need to use more exclamation points. It's the sign of a true intellect.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

::: slow clap :::
Nicely done pjd
And WelCUM back to hobbying so to speak
Ambree is a top notch Austin talent
We’ve had plenty of bad ass memories
& hopefully more soon

MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:19 AM   #12
chencho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Been wanting to see her for a while... and have gotten close several times... but real world hits and she needed to reschedule those days I could have seen her sadly.... still waiting to see her.....
chencho is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #13
pjd19000
Valued Poster

Thanks BangBang. It's great to be back (except when I have to deal with haters). Your last review was outstanding btw. I was on the fence, but now I'm sold.

Chencho, hang in there. She's worth the wait. Your avatar is wild.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:55 AM   #14
chencho
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ha! Thanks! I’m really trying to hang in there... especially with all the passing reviews, but when getting cancelled on more than once it really is disappointing... but I’ll be patient and wait to hopefully finally see her.
chencho is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:55 PM   #15
mikaela73
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Ambree is one of my favs. And don't worry chencho. You'll get your chance. She's cancelled on me a few times too but as pjd says, she's worth the wait. And I've had to cancel on her before as well so I can't feel bad about her having to cancel.
mikaela73 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ambree Austin

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women