Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59916
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Hot new girls and the Barbarian Horde

Everytime a hot new girl shows up, the board turns into a feeding frenzy and guys are shoving each other out of the way to try and get in first.

What are the main drivers for this??

Are you afraid she won't stick around and you want to get a visit while she is still around?

Do you want to see her while she's still new and you perceive her to be untainted by the unwashed masses?

Do you think because she's new you can pressure her into BBFS?

Do you want to try and Sugar Baby her away and keep her to yourself?

I've heard some guys will PM her, and then send 10 or 20 followup PMs to fill up her mailbox so other guys messages are rejected!

Is the desire to get in first so strong that you are willing to take the risk that its a sting/setup?

What other reasons am I missing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_85TQ1SDw
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:00 PM   #2
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

That's some funny shit! I comment to some of the new girls but usually wait for a review to see how she handles herself. A sting would suck for the guy who rushed in and got cuffed loops oh well.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #3
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

They want to get in early before all the NCNS drive her out of town.
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #4
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Id imagine the sugar baby girlfriend thing and bbfs are two key motivators, be amazed what girls tell you. Perhaps manager and pimps to add to a stable. Aside from those, it's a new pussy in a small pond. Like they are starving or something. Quite a sight to see and hear about later on lol. Want to get in and get deals before rates hike up. I always wait to see if a girl makes it through the masses. Quite the observation to watch with reviews and comments.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:36 PM   #5
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Not to mention all the low balling on rates and begging for BBFS that blows up a new lady's phone. It is no wonder some decide that it is not worth that kind of hassle and tap out.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:07 PM   #6
Guest070618
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Oh think it's to catch em before they get jaded, or deside to on a Change in rates or life style
Or become disillusioned by,seeing and dealing with negative mongers or weird demanding people
Maybe to meet new and interesting people
Guest070618 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:56 AM   #7
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Those are some other good points.

From the girls perspective it probably sets unrealistic expectations of demand. Once the new girl flavor of the week drops off or a new girl shows up, how much of a drop in volume of calls do they get?

One provider I saw seemed genuinely confused on why her volume had dropped off after a couple.of months. She had no bad reviews and had reasonable rates but her callers moved on.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:42 AM   #8
TheConsult01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post
Oh think it's to catch em before they get jaded, or deside to on a Change in rates or life style
Or become disillusioned by,seeing and dealing with negative mongers or weird demanding people
Maybe to meet new and interesting people
I am guilty of being the first in on several occasions, and Milo hit it on the head. I want to see the new talent in their nervous and real element. Not what most become after they see their fair share of dumbfucks. Like in this case I met a real gem of a girl. Had a great time. And by what I've heard she is more than likely done with this game. Don't know what happened, but I had the experience to remember!

I do take precautions to make sure it is not a LE situation. Kayla was as real as you can be in this world so I had no concern going in.

Now I'll be returning to my regular sugarbaby programming because we are finally healthy again at the same time!
TheConsult01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 AM   #9
MrBangBang21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConsult01 View Post
I am guilty of being the first in on several occasions, and Milo hit it on the head. I want to see the new talent in their nervous and real element. Not what most become after they see their fair share of dumbfucks. Like in this case I met a real gem of a girl. Had a great time. And by what I've heard she is more than likely done with this game. Don't know what happened, but I had the experience to remember!

I do take precautions to make sure it is not a LE situation. Kayla was as real as you can be in this world so I had no concern going in.

Now I'll be returning to my regular sugarbaby programming because we are finally healthy again at the same time!
well that was quick lol
fellas will always want something new or the “new flavor”
If rumors of her already calling it quits have come up that’s unfortunate since she does have a sexy look and would’ve been someone I’d like to meet
But in a few days/weeks they’ll be a new girl to make an appearance
& the cycle will start all over again
MrBangBang21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:06 AM   #10
dpsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I’ve seen many of the girls who post on the ww right away. Always been lucky with getting to see them first-ish. Well here anyway, lol don’t want to think of the actual placement. I send a pm with ref’s and hobby number. Don’t bug them after that and don’t negotiate on menu or rates. For me I’m in the hobby because variety is the spice of life. I have some fav’s that I see kinda regularly and wish I could see them more often, but I will always be on the hunt for the next atf so why not get it as soon as I see something shiny?
dpsatx is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:39 AM   #11
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

I hit it first lol
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:46 AM   #12
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181
Default Calling BS! x 2 on this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos View Post
I hit it first lol
^^^
But since you never share by adding to the data base ... your credibility is a confident ZERO in my book.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:15 AM   #13
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

Says the dickead that still allows Docthenopay to his picnics...yet you can't even give a good explanation why you still do... where's your credibility ass wipe?
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:56 PM   #14
BigGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Well, I hope y'all didn't chase her off that quick. I was working yesterday on setting up an appointment, and then she went silent.

Bastards...
BigGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:42 PM   #15
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
That's some funny shit! I comment to some of the new girls but usually wait for a review to see how she handles herself. A sting would suck for the guy who rushed in and got cuffed loops oh well.
That's kinda of my line of thinking.

The person I was very excited to meet was this provider:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2286974&highlight=

Younger but she was a fun fuck. Glad she came to Austin.

scsholar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women