Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #1336
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When you return from your World travels, do some searching.

Trump met with the Duda (of Poland) this morning and discussed NATO, military assistance, trade deals, and energy sales to Poland....and confirmed our friendship with the Polish people.

The U.S. media regulars asked about CNN wrestling and Russia election hacking! The biased Liberal media doesn't give a shit about the welfare of this country or its NEW ROLE in the World.
This is an upgrade for the US position in the world?. Really? You dont get out much do you
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:08 PM   #1337
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
I think it might be fun. Half of us would be against the other half. All hell would break lose if Trump were to be impeached.

Guys with balls against the pajama boy gang. It would be a slaughter. Much fun to be had.
That really would be fun. Everytime I see a bunch of Alt right faggotts protest, they get thier ass kicked. Any punk can buy a gun. In fact anyone can buy a gun.Its funny how right wingers get thier asses whipped except at Donald Trump rallies. Then the look for 1 black, or woman. Your all a bunch of Pussies. Bring it on

Wow look how powerful I am behind a keyboard

Get a life
Old 07-06-2017, 01:23 PM   #1338
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Short answer: No.

A 500 pound person probably would whine about being "starved" if the person's diet was restricted to 1200 calories a day....and the Twinkies were cut from the diet.
No need to bring bambino into the conversation...1200 cals a day would have him whining like he just got banned!

It cuts billions in Medicaid and cuts taxes for the top 1%...

but you knew that and wanted to leave that distortion hanging.

So no the GOP plan is not cutting Medicare, it is cutting Medicaid.

Just wanted to clear that up.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:04 PM   #1339
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Come on garhkal, you've been online quite a bit but for some reason can't address my question.

Okay, I have a question for you. But first a little bit about myself.

I am a registered Republican and have been since I was first able to vote, which I believe was 1968. I have voted for every Republican candidate for POTUS from that time until 2008 when the economy crumbled while George Bush was in office (and I don't want to go into whether or not it was his fault) and the Republican party gave the American people a ticket of McCain/Palin. I was never fond of McCain, but Sarah Palin was an insult so I voted for the Democratic candidate for the first time in my life. The stock market soared during Obama's first term in office, which was of utmost important to me with impending retirement, so I voted for him again in 2012. And, despite my dislike for Hillary Clinton, I personally considered her a better option for this country than Donald Trump. But I certainly can accept why people would vote for Trump over Clinton

So, with that said, I would like to know why you make this statement about me personally:

"Their talking points are directly from the Democrat's propoganda. I hear the same bullshit no matter what Democrat I talk to. They clearly have no understanding of what they are proffering."

Exactly what "bullshit" are you referring to? And I'd appreciate it if you would reference specific posts I've made so I'm 100% certain where you have problems with my opinions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:45 PM   #1340
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
This is an upgrade for the US position in the world?. Really? You dont get out much do you
Actually, yes. Very much so.

"President Barack Obama has finished the second leg of his international confession tour. In less than 100 days, he has apologized on three continents for what he views as the sins of America and his predecessors." https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB124044156269345357
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #1341
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

I wonder why the DNC will not let the investigators looking into the Russian hacking actually look at the DNC server that they suspect Russia hacked? It seems like this server would be a major piece of evidence and should be turned over for examination.

"It is perhaps the key piece of forensic evidence in Russia’s suspected efforts to sway the November presidential election, but federal investigators have yet to get their hands on the hacked computer server that handled email from the Democratic National Committee."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-for-russia-i/
Old 07-06-2017, 05:27 PM   #1342
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=themystic;1059702508]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Who fucked Hillary for us to get that ugly little mouthy cunt Chelsea? Lol.

Same person who fucked Rosyln Carter
This guy? lol.

Jim

Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #1343
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

More interesting developments.

"The Senate Judiciary Committee, which has launched a bipartisan investigation into Lynch for possible obstruction of justice, recently learned of the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton’s campaign she wouldn’t let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state." http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-hol...hillary-probe/

" Renteria, who has been identified in the document as the senior Clinton campaign aide with whom Lynch privately communicated, has also been asked to testify."
Old 07-07-2017, 10:15 AM   #1344
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
More interesting developments.

"The Senate Judiciary Committee, which has launched a bipartisan investigation into Lynch for possible obstruction of justice, recently learned of the existence of a document indicating Lynch assured the political director of Clinton’s campaign she wouldn’t let FBI agents “go too far” in probing the former secretary of state." http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-hol...hillary-probe/

" Renteria, who has been identified in the document as the senior Clinton campaign aide with whom Lynch privately communicated, has also been asked to testify."
Nothing to see. Keep moving

You really want news, the USA is no longer the Leader of the free world. Thanks DJT
Old 07-07-2017, 11:30 AM   #1345
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Nothing to see. Keep moving

You really want news, the USA is no longer the Leader of the free world. Thanks DJT
"The United States and Russia have reached agreement on a cease-fire in southwest Syria, three U.S. officials said Friday as President Donald Trump held his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin." http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d28...ef694667e74800

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:36 AM   #1346
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
"The United States and Russia have reached agreement on a cease-fire in southwest Syria, three U.S. officials said Friday as President Donald Trump held his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin." http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d28...ef694667e74800

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain – Trump – is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes –Trump’s critics – are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.
What about North East and South Syria. What does this mean. The war in Syria is over?
Old 07-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #1347
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
What about North East and South Syria. What does this mean. The war in Syria is over?
I think it means they are trying to make some progress.

"The deal reflects a new level of involvement by the U.S. in Syria’s civil war. Mr. Trump had previously stepped up U.S. actions with airstrikes against chemical weapon stashes of the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria.Jordan and Israel also are part of the agreement, according to the report. The two U.S. allies both share a border with the southern part of Syria and have been concerned about violence from Syria’s civil war spilling over the border."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-syria-report/
Old 07-07-2017, 11:45 AM   #1348
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Trump doing the work that would have been 4th page news in the past is hardly newsworthy. But, at least he's not embarrassing us at the moment.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:57 PM   #1349
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think it means they are trying to make some progress.

"The deal reflects a new level of involvement by the U.S. in Syria’s civil war. Mr. Trump had previously stepped up U.S. actions with airstrikes against chemical weapon stashes of the Bashar al-Assad regime in Syria.Jordan and Israel also are part of the agreement, according to the report. The two U.S. allies both share a border with the southern part of Syria and have been concerned about violence from Syria’s civil war spilling over the border."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-syria-report/

Ok. I can give that the benefit of the doubt. I think its page 2 news but that is a major improvement
Old 07-07-2017, 05:34 PM   #1350
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
That really would be fun. Everytime I see a bunch of Alt right faggotts protest, they get thier ass kicked. Any punk can buy a gun. In fact anyone can buy a gun.Its funny how right wingers get thier asses whipped except at Donald Trump rallies. Then the look for 1 black, or woman. Your all a bunch of Pussies. Bring it on

Wow look how powerful I am behind a keyboard

Get a life
Its true, anyone can buy a gun (thanks to all those liberal gun laws passed by democrats) but it takes training to use one correctly and efficiently. That is where the right wingers come into play. We're trained and the left is not. Look at street gangs which are probably the most trained left wingers out there. They blow dozens of bullets, if not hundreds, and only kill few people even in Chicago. If they were any good the body count would be so much higher. More criminals would die and innocent bystanders would live unharmed.

Can you name a real left winger who can really shoot?

Then again, the right wingers actually believe in the law so that is why they take casualties at Trump rallies and not the idiots of the left.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women