Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 09:59 AM   #46
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Yes, I’ve been a mystery account for how long now? And how many posts? With how many reviews? I’m just a mystery to you because I have no interest in you, For many reasons including this post. I’m also definitely not one of Gingers followers but I do agree with her post in this regard. Thanks!

You also said that you easily forget those who do not bring gifts or tip and prioritize ones that do. Which means I’ll bump my appointment with you if I think I can get a gift or tip from someone else. I’m also certain that you’ve never said, hey I’ve got to cancel our scheduled date because someone else tipped me last time, gave me gifts, or booked an overnight during our previously scheduled date. Since you’ve put this out in the open, now guys will assume this when you do cancel on them. Palm to forehead. Lol.

jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:06 AM   #47
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1995 View Post
Yes, I’ve been a mystery account for how long now? And how many posts? With how many reviews? I’m just a mystery to you because I have no interest in you, For many reasons including this post. I’m also definitely not one of Gingers followers but I do agree with her post in this regard. Thanks!

You also said that you easily forget those who do not bring gifts or tip and prioritize ones that do. Which means I’ll bump my appointment with you if I think I can get a gift or tip from someone else. I’m also certain that you’ve never said, hey I’ve got to cancel our scheduled date because someone else tipped me last time, gave me gifts, or booked an overnight during our previously scheduled date. Since you’ve put this out in the open, now guys will assume this when you do cancel on them. Palm to forehead. Lol.
You sure are assuming a lot.

This is an interesting topic and it's not going in the direction that the OP meant for it to. She was just making an observation that nearly every (with me, that mostly means older women!) sex worker that I've spoken to has brought up during honest and open conversations.

The demimonde is changing and might, at the first of the year, change more dramatically, we don't know.

Back when bringing gifts was more widespread, the demimonde was different. Online advertising was relatively new. Was dealing with a different crowd back in the day.

Guess I'm kindof lucky. Tend to see the same gentleman after visiting with them once. My new clients who I've started to see more regularly rarely bring gifts.

Seems as if this is something that was more of a "thing" several years back. Now? Not so much.

Don't shoot the messenger!

And BabyDallass,

Personally, this topic is just fine. And I do not moderate this section however, generally topics aren't closed unless there is a very compelling reason to do so.

But in the future, if you think a topic might get controversial, and I'm a bit surprised this one has ... go ahead and present it in the powder room.

Just easier that way.

Take care,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:26 PM   #48
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I understood what BD was referring to without any prompts!

I think it's a great topic & also think it's always nice to show the lady your appreciation with some token, big or small, I think it's always appreciated!
Lots of ladies list their preferences in their bio of gifts they enjoy, but don't beleive any of the ladies would refuse if you bring something of your own choosing!!
I have never met BD but should the oppurtunity present itself when I am in her area I will bring her a gift.
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:54 PM   #49
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I understand what Baby Dallass is saying.

From personal experience, the last time I saw BD, I gave her a small, inexpensive gift, nothing to write home about, but she was obviously excited and touched that I had thought to bring her something extra. We then proceeded to have one of the best times I've ever had. She really knocked my socks off.

Now, does that mean I would have gotten a sub-par session had I not given her a gift? Of course not! I do think though that her happiness at my gift probably gave her an extra bit of adrenaline/energy to give the session that special spark. It's special for us guys but this is the ladies job. They're working girls in the truest sense of the word and anything that can give them an extra boost can only add to the session and benefit the client.

Because the gift was rather unique, it also allows her to remember me a bit more easily than someone else who may not have done so. What's wrong with that? If a lady has been in this business for a number of years, memories of many customers will fade. Not because they were bad customers necessarily but rather because there was nothing memorable for them to stand out.

Last, Baby Dallass never said anything about bumping one appointment out to take another. She only said she would bump tippers and gift-givers to the top of the list. So, if she opens her mailbox and gets 3 appointment requests and one is a new person she's never seen, the two others are former clients she likes but one of them is a regular tipper and gift-giver and the other isn't, who do you think will get 1st preference for an appointment? Nothing wrong with that.

I also agree that this is an interesting subject. They do have them here sometimes!
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:29 PM   #50
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

ok ok ok enough, when i read it i take it as she wants more from her clients and im sure 99.9% will take it the same way, money isnt enough bring me some stuff. this is how i took it, tips should be something we are doing willingly, i would never tip someone who thinks it should happen, thats kinda stupid actually.
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:27 PM   #51
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I get it. I believe some of BD’s post was taken out of context. Everyone likes to be appreciated and a tip is appreciated but not as memorable as a personal gift. I admit I don’t do this often enough. Do you remember who gave you a Walmart gift card for Christmas 5 years ago? Probably not but if you get something with some sentimental value even if less valuable it is much more memorable. I do not feel BD was saying this was expected just that fewer people take the time to add to the illusion of passion or romance that is so often missing from the hobby. Just my $.02
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:00 AM   #52
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
I understood what BD was referring to without any prompts!

I think it's a great topic & also think it's always nice to show the lady your appreciation with some token, big or small, I think it's always appreciated!
Lots of ladies list their preferences in their bio of gifts they enjoy, but don't beleive any of the ladies would refuse if you bring something of your own choosing!!
I have never met BD but should the oppurtunity present itself when I am in her area I will bring her a gift.
Aw thank you so much WMJ! Thank you for taking the time to understand that I was never demanding gifts, just stating how it rarely happens anymore. No big deal..I hope we cross paths one day!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:01 AM   #53
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I understand what Baby Dallass is saying.

From personal experience, the last time I saw BD, I gave her a small, inexpensive gift, nothing to write home about, but she was obviously excited and touched that I had thought to bring her something extra. We then proceeded to have one of the best times I've ever had. She really knocked my socks off.

Now, does that mean I would have gotten a sub-par session had I not given her a gift? Of course not! I do think though that her happiness at my gift probably gave her an extra bit of adrenaline/energy to give the session that special spark. It's special for us guys but this is the ladies job. They're working girls in the truest sense of the word and anything that can give them an extra boost can only add to the session and benefit the client.

Because the gift was rather unique, it also allows her to remember me a bit more easily than someone else who may not have done so. What's wrong with that? If a lady has been in this business for a number of years, memories of many customers will fade. Not because they were bad customers necessarily but rather because there was nothing memorable for them to stand out.

Last, Baby Dallass never said anything about bumping one appointment out to take another. She only said she would bump tippers and gift-givers to the top of the list. So, if she opens her mailbox and gets 3 appointment requests and one is a new person she's never seen, the two others are former clients she likes but one of them is a regular tipper and gift-giver and the other isn't, who do you think will get 1st preference for an appointment? Nothing wrong with that.

I also agree that this is an interesting subject. They do have them here sometimes!
Awww Jan! I miss you and I actually have one of your gifts on right now as I type I hope to see you next time in in KC!
Old 09-28-2018, 10:02 AM   #54
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0lfnutt View Post
I get it. I believe some of BD’s post was taken out of context. Everyone likes to be appreciated and a tip is appreciated but not as memorable as a personal gift. I admit I don’t do this often enough. Do you remember who gave you a Walmart gift card for Christmas 5 years ago? Probably not but if you get something with some sentimental value even if less valuable it is much more memorable. I do not feel BD was saying this was expected just that fewer people take the time to add to the illusion of passion or romance that is so often missing from the hobby. Just my $.02
Very good post! Exactly what I was meaning...
Old 10-08-2018, 10:47 PM   #55
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Banks74 why is every single post of yours is sooo negative?? Esh, try to have a great day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvfJi...VZZ0yncdHasPto
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:30 PM   #56
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Lol so accurate...