Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Gifts

I notice rarely do guys bring gifts anymore. What happened? Or is it just here in Arkansas? Recently, I met a guy off ec who brought me wine and my favorite alcoholic beverage. It was very sweet and thoughtful, and for sure made an impression. I will over cater to them and I always remember the ones who gets us a gift or leaves a nice tip.

There are by far way more guys who stand out than those who don't..I tend to forget the ones who do nothing special real quick. Sorry, there's just not much to set apart from the others. If you want to be one that stands out, then do more....I always bump the guys at the top of my list who I know bring a gift or tip. Just like with any business, supply & demand. If the restaurant is extremely busy, I will slip the hostess a tip and I have a table in 5 minutes...works the same with us

What do y'all normally do? Tip or not? Gift or not? And why if so...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
MercerFray
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Personally, it just depends on the interaction and the connection. I saw a provider once a year ago, and for me it was a toe curling experience. And for some reason or another our timings have been off and we were never able to get together again. Here not long ago we were texting and she mentioned that it's been forever since she got floweres from anyone, so for some time now I have been leaving her flowers for her once a week at a park near her place with a promise that as long as I'm in the area she will always have flowers. Our timing is still off, and we have yet to set a second date, but every woman deserves flowers.
MercerFray is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:30 PM   #3
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm more than willing to pony up for $300-$400hr, IF she is GFE, on time ,clean etc. For that amount she better give a ridiculous illusion of passion to get a "Tip". (I've never been turned down a 2nd date)

My advice? Raise your rate $50 and get your tip built in. Now, every one is memorable.
BradPitt is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love gifts but i don't expect them, i think the gesture is very sweet when im given one. My first encounter on this site i was given roses and i still smile when i think about it
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:17 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I value my clients based on how they treat me; whether they are kind, respectful, considerate & reliable. Gifts or flowers are always nice, but they aren’t a requirement to be memorable. A gentleman who has chosen to spend his hobby time with me is a gift in itself! That’s more than enough for me to appreciate. And I always give my best, regardless of whether there are tips or gifts.

Any lady who expects such things or gives a lesser experience based on the absence of those things… comes across as slightly entitled & demanding to me. The thought behind a gift is what makes it special, and that’s ruined if the recipient demands it.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:49 PM   #6
Portrush
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Ginger, you seem to always have your shit together and provide the most level-headed input to the discussion. This time is no different. I agree wholeheartedly.
Portrush is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:06 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portrush View Post
Ginger, you seem to always have your shit together and provide the most level-headed input to the discussion. This time is no different. I agree wholeheartedly.
Thank you, hon.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:22 PM   #8
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

let me just say this when im in vegas and see a girl she tips me , i have been given arrangements of flowers ect and things i collect, now thats a novel ideal
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:04 PM   #9
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Great responses from everyone. I enjoy tipping and/or bringing gifts. I normally don’t do that on a first date, but if they left an everlasting impression on me, I’ll tip them and will see them again for sure. I usually bring gifts to my favorite top ladies to show I appreciate them very much. I don’t know why, but it makes me happy when they’re happy. I’ve also received random gifts from said ladies, and that makes me appreciate them even more and will continue seeing them. It’s all about the small and thoughtful gestures!
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:31 PM   #10
MercerFray
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Couldn't agree with you more Parttime, I am the same way. And Ginger is definatelly on my ATF list.
MercerFray is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:38 PM   #11
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercerFray View Post
Couldn't agree with you more Parttime, I am the same way. And Ginger is definatelly on my ATF list.
Thanks! And yes, Ginger is bae and she knows it! ;-)
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #12
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Interesting discussion! Thanks guys and gals this was very informative!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:19 PM   #13
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes giving gifts are nice jesters, I have been known to give gifts once I get to know you and have seen you more than once.

On a side note: a "client" that sees you multiply times over years might enjoy a small gift in return other than your services.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:26 PM   #14
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nobody said they expected gifts, all I said is it rarely happens anymore. And when it does happen that guy is just remembered a little more.

Please don't retwist my words...if I didn't cater to my clients I wouldn't have so many returns. And I treat them all the same as far as having a wonderful time.

Just like us ladies do extra things in our dates to set up apart...

I know one gift that providers should give to their clients and that is peace & quite, something they don't get at home, so they come to us for a relaxing drama free time.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:38 PM   #15
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
I love gifts but i don't expect them, i think the gesture is very sweet when im given one. My first encounter on this site i was given roses and i still smile when i think about it
I'm the same way, but like you just said you still to this day remember him for that. That was the whole point in my post before it got took wrong..

They're remembered more, because they did something to stand out. I had a guy in Denver give me a sentimental necklace of his. I still have it and it was so sweet & that is how I remember him. Just like your Rose guy it just leaves us with a nice mark to remember them in the future.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women