Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2015, 06:49 PM   #436
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOJC View Post
I didn't read all 29 pages so pardon me if I am being redundant, but if a provider sees her last client at 4am and you book for 8am as opposed to her taking a break from 12pm to 7pm wouldn't the intelligent question be to ask her to book you on an extremely low volume day where she is in control dependent on her schedule. She may have had 3 appointments one day and they all flaked so she messages you at 10pm as her only one of the day. Personally, I have seen over a dozen providers and have a SO and I can assure you that if you exercise proper hygiene no one is the wiser. If she lies to you would and says thank you so much for coming through because she had a busted day of appointments your ego will still soar. What do I know I'm only in my early thirties and have been a sex addict for 25 years, you do the math.
You missed the "bacterial stew" pages of this thread. Basically, the "oven" "needs to be" at rest in "self-cleaning" mode for a specific amount of time for some.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 07:03 PM   #437
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
I'm bored, so what the hell...

In terms of the original post, my understanding is the who's-on-first part (yes, this is an Abbot and Costello reference) was an example. A shorter version of the original question is: What other reasonable requests set you off in such an unreasonable way? The question can still be perceived as offensive because it assumes the request is reasonable and the response is unreasonable. Anyway, here is my attempt at a non-offensive version of the question...

What really sets you off where your response seems surprising to your client?

Don't know if that will work, but the point is that the client seems to think it's not a big deal, but the provider does.
And maybe FG will read your post and learn.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:10 AM   #438
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Well, it's been a little quiet around here since you split. A little advance warning next time please?
Awwww.....tell ya what. If you're missing me, feel free to email me, hon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
Oh, and look (below) ... I'm "Old-T Approved" now!
Well, there are rabbit holes, and then there are rabbit holes. Stop drinking the koolaid in the the same bottle over and over, and look for the other bottle.....ya might discover something better. Maybe you too will see the other rabbit holes..... When ya think all is not as it seems, ya might discover, all is not as it seems.

Old T....great guy! Non-judgmental of most. Too bad there are not even more like him. Don't ya think?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #439
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Unhappy For that preference we are crucified by the high volume providers and those that frequent them

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
You missed the "bacterial stew" pages of this thread. Basically, the "oven" "needs to be" at rest in "self-cleaning" mode for a specific amount of time for some.
Facts are facts and some of us like the time tested self cleaning effects of mother natures pussy cleaning a tad more than those WooHoo's Clorox cleaned!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #440
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Facts are facts and some of us like the time tested self cleaning effects of mother natures pussy cleaning a tad more than those WooHoo's Clorox cleaned!

No crucifying (your title) intended on my part. I used quotes because I haven't taken the time to review your facts. I like to review things myself before accepting them as fact or not.

It's your preference and, in general, I'm a live-and-let-live guy when it comes to the preferences of others.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:05 AM   #441
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lol! I'd forgotten how truly stupid FastGoon is! Then you add WPF and the misogyny and ignorance become EPIC!

I'd love to see Caroline or Yummy anytime. First, fifth or tenth.

Great thread!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women