Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Juarez - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 12:54 PM   #1
Barca#1
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Fun at Genesis (Melissa)

Date: 03/06/2018
Name: Melissa
Contact Info: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Montes de Oca & Vicente Guerrero
Activities: Shower, Massage, CBJ, Deep Throat, FIV, DATY, Cowgirl & Reverse Cowgirl, groundhog , Cum on Tits
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 400MXN
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair, past her shoulder.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Melissa is about 5ft, small A's or large B's tits, nice little ass, tight little pussy. Has a tattoo on one her thighs and has braces.

Rest of the story: My birthday was in February but due to work and school I wasn't able to do anything special for my birthday. This past week I had some free time in my hand so I headed into Juarez. looking to give myself a birthday gift. Last time I had visited Genesis I went in with "Carmen." This time around I was looking to repeat with Carmen, when I got there were six girls available but unfortunately Carmen wasn't in the lineup. As a result I wanted to try something different and paid attention to only the spinners. There were only two girls that were in that range, it was either Candy or Melissa, I went ahead and choose Melissa due to having a bigger ass and tits than Candy, *I will be back to fuck Candy*

I paid for my service and she prepared the shower. When she came back she told me to relax and spanked my ass as I laid down to get a message "kinky little girl." I started making small talk to her about how young she looked, about her tattoo and she asked if I've been to other massage parlors, which I said yes. * I have a pending review for guys on a new message parlor. When she told me to flip, she started undressing from a tight black dress that underlined her tight body. As she took of her dress, Melissa had a slight mommy damage, nice perky tits, and fully shaved pussy, I smacked her ass and she smiled. She started massaging my chest and then when down to my legs after massaging my legs after that she went straight to my dick. She started sucking and kissing my nuts which got my hard quickly.

Melissa asked me if I was ready for a blow job, asking me if I wanted with or without a condom. I said with a condom as this was my first time with her and I had to her skills to test. She started with giving me an awesome blow job, which I taught it was going to be shitty due to her having braces. The blow job turned into a 69 with me sucking, licking, and fingering her tight pussy, and man could she deep throat!!! She almost made me blow, I asked her if she was ready to get fucked, which she just smiled and said yes. Started with cowgirl and giving me the perfect angle for me to suck on her little perky tits, she then without taking my dick out of her pussy switched into reverse cowgirl, giving me access to spank her nice ass and to pay with her asshole, which she loved. We were there reverse cowgirl for a while, which I noted that she loved it the most. I then explained the groundhog position to Melissa and we went ahead tried it, it was mind blowing position as she is a spinner and has a tight pussy that made me stay on the edge, she was moaning and talking dirty, which to me was a sign that she was also enjoying it. I told her that I wanted cum on her tits to which she agreed, I had her get in her knees and while she licked/sucked on my nut suck and came all over her perky little titties, she continued jerking me of to make sure that I was empty and she teased tip of of my dick with her nipples on circles, man was that a good fuck!!!!!!!!!

She took a shower while she allowed me to rest and then I took a shower, while she talked about some plans that she had during the weekend, I asked her if she does anal and she said that only with a select few but that she was willing to try it with me, tipped her 100MXN and said our goodbyes, I will be back to try anal with her!!!!
Barca#1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:47 AM   #2
mujeriego
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Great review Barca. It makes me want to go check her out.
One question: Could you elaborate on the "groundhog position? Not really sure what it is.
mujeriego is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:03 AM   #3
jimmy#
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD2BXN8p1c
jimmy# is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:28 AM   #4
Barca#1
Premium Access

Here is the position I was talking about...

https://sexinfo101.com/positions/groundhog/groundhog
Old 03-18-2018, 03:58 PM   #5
morbidxrabs
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for the review.
Do you personally park in the back or do you park on the main road (either Vicente Guerrero or Montes de Oca) and then walk to the parlor?
morbidxrabs is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:44 PM   #6
Barca#1
Premium Access

I personally park in the back when I take my car or have the uber drop me off in the near by restaurant called "flautas pali" and then wall over there.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:20 PM   #7
morbidxrabs
Gaining Momentum

I see. I plan on driving there so good to know I can just park right there. Thanks dude.
morbidxrabs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women