Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36483
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2018, 08:31 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default So, What If Ms Dr Ford Is Compelled To Recant.....

Just a thought.

What if this whole attempted rape thing was all made up in a marriage therapy session as a way to justify her not wanting to give her husband pussy.

Think about it. Her husband and her were going to a psychologist/marriage counselor for a reason. Perhaps she was frigid and her husband was considering other options.

So, she made up a story to justify her lack of amorous feelings. What better one than the tried and true "I was almost raped" senario and just can't get past it

Of couse, she can't remember when or where, but that didn't matter. It's a good story.

Her Psycologist needs to be brought before the Senate. Also her husband.

Perhaps we will then get to the bottom of this charade.

I think she made up a story to somehow justify her contributions to a troubled marriage, and it got out of hand. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill.

The problem is, it just might roll over her.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Who knows what’s going on with this loon.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You understand that what you’re suggesting is illegal, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not impermissible if the parties waive the privilege - but they likely will not.

I say screw these hearings - let's just have a duel between Trump and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:32 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

At Love Field? In front of the statue of the Texas Ranger?

That seems like a great place for that duel! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah, there is now another accuser who has come forward, claiming Kavanaugh stuck his dong in her face. Not in high school. in college. Age of majority.

Probably need to put the brakes on this thing until after the Christmas break.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:45 PM   #6
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Not impermissible if the parties waive the privilege - but they likely will not.

I say screw these hearings - let's just have a duel between Trump and Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
In 5 ft of mud with sledgehammers
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:47 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never stopped the Democrats in Washington before...why now??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:50 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Under what circumstances are the doctor-patient relationship not confidential and privileged?
Old 09-23-2018, 09:51 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Oh yeah, there is now another accuser who has come forward, claiming Kavanaugh stuck his dong in her face. Not in high school. in college. Age of majority.

Ramirez's accusations like Ford's accusations are debunked by others who were there.

Quote:
A slew of people are contradicting her statements.
In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending.
Ramirez’s best friend debunked the story.
Her best friend said Ramirez never told her the story. She obviously doesn’t believe Ramirez.
The former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” She said she hadn’t spoken with Ramirez for about ten years, but that the two women had been close all through college, and Kavanaugh had remained part of what she called their “larger social circle.”
Ramirez is a self-described social justice Democrat. The Senate is investigating.

(The Independent Sentinel)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:52 PM   #10
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

When I was a young kid I use to have fairy tells read to me...and loved them
If this loon does testify some other loon will run in and say...#metoo
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:29 AM   #11
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

And supposedly as mentioned on another site, Mike Avanti's now claiming he has 'a credible report' from a 2nd woman, of Kavenaugh raping HER while they were in college...

So we are already getting the "METOO" groopies imp. Just like we saw with Judge Moore....
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:07 AM   #12
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Under what circumstances are the doctor-patient relationship not confidential and privileged?
If the liberals had their way, old white men would have no privileges except to shut up and pay taxes.

In this case, both the husband and wife would have to waive the privilege, unless they for instance conspired and planned to commit a crime during their therapy, such as a false claim of attempted rape.

Additionally, it could be construed under RICO that they were part of a larger criminal effort to falsely accuse a sitting Appellate Judge to remove him from office.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:12 AM   #13
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ramirez's accusations like Ford's accusations are debunked by others who were there.
If this proves to be fake I hope we find out who is behind it.

Great post and link.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:23 AM   #14
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Just a thought.

What if this whole attempted rape thing was all made up in a marriage therapy session as a way to justify her not wanting to give her husband pussy.

Think about it. Her husband and her were going to a psychologist/marriage counselor for a reason. Perhaps she was frigid and her husband was considering other options.

So, she made up a story to justify her lack of amorous feelings. What better one than the tried and true "I was almost raped" senario and just can't get past it

Of couse, she can't remember when or where, but that didn't matter. It's a good story.

Her Psycologist needs to be brought before the Senate. Also her husband.

Perhaps we will then get to the bottom of this charade.

I think she made up a story to somehow justify her contributions to a troubled marriage, and it got out of hand. It's like a snowball rolling down a hill.

The problem is, it just might roll over her.
she also supposedly fears flying, has to drive across the country

lots of psychological maladies

all part of the great trauma she has silently and stoically and bravely carried all alone for 36 years and was so traumatized and scarred she didn't even tell her parents as a 15 year old
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:06 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
If the liberals had their way, old white men would have no privileges except to shut up and pay taxes.

In this case, both the husband and wife would have to waive the privilege, unless they for instance conspired and planned to commit a crime during their therapy, such as a false claim of attempted rape.

Additionally, it could be construed under RICO that they were part of a larger criminal effort to falsely accuse a sitting Appellate Judge to remove him from office.
What does that have to do with the doctor patient relationship, friendly Fred?

Surely a legal scholar such as yourself knows how to address the substance of a simple question like that.

And, to address the first, and insulting, portion of your response, what if you’re not considered “white” by other “old white men?”

Claiming to be a victim as an “old white man” is a false equivalency, but apparently a new rallying cry.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women