Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #1
Cmdr Trump
Registered Member

Default Former Dallas Officer Amber Guyger Fired

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/24...tham-jean.html

FOX NEWS/ Sept 24, 2018 (DALLAS)--- Dallas police officer Amber Guyger was fired Monday, officials said, weeks after a racially-charged shooting in which the off-duty white cop killed her black neighbor, Botham Jean. An investigation determined Guyger “engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested for manslaughter,” Dallas police Chief Renee Hall said in a statement, adding Guyger may appeal her termination.
DON'T WORRY FOLKS... If she loses here appeal, she will probably be re-hired by one of the other 253 counties in Texas ...
Cmdr Trump is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 06:02 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I don't think so, since she will probably be serving time.

It is scary that somebody this stupid was allowed to carry a gun and enforce our laws.

It seems like something else has to be involved here. This killing, which on the surface looks like a case of mistaken identity, seems so senseless,

Her best defense might be to simply to claim that Mr Jean sexually assaulted her. After all, in today's climate, a woman's accusation trumps everything, including any need to put forth any corroborating evidence.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:24 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I don't understand DPD , you would think (thinking again I know) that once charged the firing would be like automatic . But you watch the news and some are so not with DPD ( guy domestic -fired) (ladies DUI) suspended.
Agree STUPID should not be coppers. Hall was playing the political dance now she looks like a idiot.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:45 AM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

President Trump is correct. Some people aren't cut out to be police officers. Death by Affirmative Action.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:16 AM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

she deserves to get fired. she fucked up.

however, the mistake she commited is baffling. how does one mistakenly enter the wrong apartment.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:29 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

There has to be more to it than simply walking into the wrong apartment, unless she was so blotto...

She deserves to be charged with murder.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:42 AM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I once took two dancers to Nuevo Laredo's boystown for a weekend.
The one that looked like Linda Evangelista quit dancing and became a cop in some >500,000 metropolitan area. The other one that still danced, kept up with her, said she ruptured an implant during shotgun practice. The cop dancer was a nut, one day she cried for about an hour because her pet goldfish jumped out of a bowl and she couldn't resuscitate it. "He never judged me."

My guess is standards are significantly lower for female recruits, ergo "death by affirmative action."
Old 09-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup sure looks like Affirmative action at work , I wonder how many good recruits were past over. The people Outraged over the killing never address this issue?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:47 PM   #9
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Yup sure looks like Affirmative action at work , I wonder how many good recruits were past over. The people Outraged over the killing never address this issue?

In Dallas there is a shortage of People applying so by stating " Affirmative action at work" you must mean someone getting what they don't deserve. If so I agree he did not deserve to die. There was not any good recruits passed over. Maybe a few were denied because of having criminal records or drug issues. Part of the issue is they are not paid enough.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:07 PM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You are right MT. They ain't paying enough. After all, 5 policemen where gunned down in Dallas by a "triggered" black man with the implicit approval of then President Barack Obama. I'm sure part of South Oak Cliff (where I was born and raised) is almost as bad as some parts of Chiraq. BTW, 9 were injured. If memory serves not all these people were white.

Yeah, so I agree, they ain't paying enough! Thanks Obama!

gnad reppin' the 214
Old 09-25-2018, 03:39 PM   #11
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post

In Dallas there is a shortage of People applying so by stating " Affirmative action at work" you must mean someone getting what they don't deserve. If so I agree he did not deserve to die. There was not any good recruits passed over. Maybe a few were denied because of having criminal records or drug issues. Part of the issue is they are not paid enough.
Hundreds of people apply for the police and whenever you have affirmative action instead of a pure competitive model, the government distorts the market and unqualified persons displace the more qualified.

That is the intention of affirmative action - to countereffect the natural bias towards competency in favor of out group pandering.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 09:47 PM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

there is affirmative action within in police?

I know its not allowed in colleges. why has this not been overturned?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:57 PM   #13
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

She looks like a crazy bitch
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:37 PM   #14
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Hundreds of people apply for the police and whenever you have affirmative action instead of a pure competitive model, the government distorts the market and unqualified persons displace the more qualified.

That is the intention of affirmative action - to countereffect the natural bias towards competency in favor of out group pandering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
there is affirmative action within in police?

I know its not allowed in colleges. why has this not been overturned?
He is making it up. They hire every applicant that can pass the test. They are also trying to lower the standards to fill openings.
Great now we will have an even lower standard of officers. That means for shootings like this, and more drywall planted on folks.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:51 PM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
President Trump is correct. Some people aren't cut out to be police officers. Death by Affirmative Action.
Affirmative action has a cumulatively negative effect on organizations that do not promote minimum standards of competency.
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women