Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2018, 06:56 AM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default MORNING JOE BLOW AMAZES ME!!

He see this whitewash for what it is!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ling-kavanaugh
A lot of the Democrats are ashamed of their
party and rightful so.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:07 AM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

just sounds like fairness to me, he doesn't want Ford or Ramirez smeared, like a few Republicans have done. each should have his/her say, and let the facts as can be garnered fall appropriately.

I think the FBI should step in now, since there are 3 accusers, and Kavanaugh's buddy Mark Judge is hiding out in Delaware.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:16 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is ridiculous at best NOW these idiots that waited 35+ years to speak up about this LIFE CHANGING incidents ( yeah okay) and they don't what to be smeared by any one asking the hurt questions ???????????????
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #4
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
just sounds like fairness to me, he doesn't want Ford or Ramirez smeared, like a few Republicans have done. each should have his/her say, and let the facts as can be garnered fall appropriately.

I think the FBI should step in now, since there are 3 accusers, and Kavanaugh's buddy Mark Judge is hiding out in Delaware.
You didn't read the same article I posted...He discusses the unsubstantiated SMEAR tactics against KAVNAUGH!!
Just how LOW the Dems have gone
Old 09-25-2018, 07:28 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Such. Whining.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:29 AM   #6
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
This is ridiculous at best NOW these idiots that waited 35+ years to speak up about this LIFE CHANGING incidents ( yeah okay) and they don't what to be smeared by any one asking the hurt questions ???????????????
Code for...don't put me under oath so I won't get prosecuted
and get my NASTY ASS locked up FOR FLAT OUT LYING!!
That bitch ain't going to testify...the sluts lawyer wants more caveats ...BULLSHIT!!
Old 09-25-2018, 07:30 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You didn't read the same article I posted...He discusses the unsubstantiated SMEAR tactics against KAVNAUGH!!
Just how LOW the Dems have gone
yes I did. of course there are unsubstantiated smears from both sides.. it's politics, and the stakes are high. I'm sure the Democrats have sat on the stories for a very long time, I'm sure they knew shit soon after Trump released his "list" of potential SC candidates in 2016.

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:30 AM   #8
DeepPurple
BANNED

Morning Joe and his blonde bitch are idiots. They aren't real news or real commentators.
DeepPurple is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:35 AM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Code for...don't put me under oath so I won't get prosecuted
and get my NASTY ASS locked up FOR FLAT OUT LYING!!
That bitch ain't going to testify...the sluts lawyer wants more caveats ...BULLSHIT!!
That’s why Giuliani and the rest of the capos won’t let Don Trumpolini testify under oath.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:36 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
Morning Joe and his blonde bitch are idiots. They aren't real news or real commentators.
Easy to say that.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:15 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
yes I did. of course there are unsubstantiated smears from both sides.. it's politics, and the stakes are high. I'm sure the Democrats have sat on the stories for a very long time, I'm sure they knew shit soon after Trump released his "list" of potential SC candidates in 2016.

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE
He got a hearing, and then he was lynched. There's a greater number of individuals saying these events never happened than there is confirming what the accusers are claiming ... but dim-retards are too blatantly blind with hatred to let the extant evidence -- or lack of evidence, as in this case -- change their agenda.

BTW,

Quote:
What is up with Brett Kavanaugh that he only sexually assaults dim-retard women who are connected to George Soros?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:38 AM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s why Giuliani and the rest of the capos won’t let Don Trumpolini testify under oath.
You're tuned to the wrong network...keep watching the cartoons.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:20 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
He see this whitewash for what it is!!https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ling-kavanaugh
A lot of the Democrats are ashamed of their
party and rightful so.
#WalkAway

Quote:

I must not be keeping up. Three accusers. I heard about the Yalie who 'harvested a memory.' Is there a third one now? If that doesn't stick how much you wager there will a fourth one?

Obama's choice got a chance. The Democrats fucked it up. Blame Biden. Then blame Reid. Here's the main issue: Obama never tried to work with Republicans. He was a political idiot who wanted the court to make law because he couldn't get much accomplished without a supermajority. Is Trump similar? Yes. But he's not trying to make law via court rulings. At least not yet. At least President Trump won't invoke racism when he doesn't get his way.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Obama’s candidate never got a meeting.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:21 PM   #15
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama’s candidate never got a meeting.
Quote:
Such. Whining.

Really

there is one flaw with what your meme says this is only the mid-terms in Nov. not a presidential election

oops
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women