Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #226
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default its nice to see a girl that gets it

most beautiful women post sexy pictures then wonder why guys get all horny and find themselves pleasuring themselves and look at it as vile or disgusting. brit seems to understand her success in this biz / hobby is predicated on sexually charged individuals who enjoy looking at pics of women of her beauty and are effected but such sights. only today did i see her new pics posted and yes this caused me to take action. hey its not like im looking toavoid actually booking or to save a few bucks. just the opposite never has a few pics made me want a woman as much as today and i promise myself i will have this woman. in the meantime i am not too proud to say her pics aroused me to no end. i will feel worse if it did not as she is a beautiful woman
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #227
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Never pleasured myself to any one particular showcase but certainly have to the Booty Thread and some BCD pics, lol
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #228
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i guess i just

find it refreshing that some girls get it. we are all here because we are a little different sexually and we love great looking women. those that post pics designed to entice us would be foolhearted to think the reaction it created would not lend itself to this type of activity. thumbs up to girls like brit who know they drive us crazy with their looks and their bodies and actually enjoy doing so
Old 01-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #229
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocbrittany View Post
I LOVE WHEN MEN JERK OFF TO MY PICS AWESOME.
Do you spank to your own pics or head straight to the mirror?
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #230
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

A gentleman never tells...lol. and memories are never as good as the real thing live and standing in front of you, but I wonder if it's a turn on to some women, and at the very least viewed as a compliment? Or if it's thought of as gross? I guess it depends? If a young woman thinks of you as fat and gross, maby it's avoided like cancer. If you happen to be in her favor, perhaps she gets some satisfaction out of it? Or maby as long as the money is coming in, who cares?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #231
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
I wonder if it's a turn on to some women, and at the very least viewed as a compliment? Or if it's thought of as gross? I guess it depends? If a young woman thinks of you as fat and gross, maby it's avoided like cancer. If you happen to be in her favor, perhaps she gets some satisfaction out of it? Or maby as long as the money is coming in, who cares?
I hope it's a compliment to them because I basically said I spanked the monkey, flogged the dolphin, and wrestled the bald headed champ to all the Booty girls in Booty Thread in an earlier post.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #232
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

HAHA here's hoping. I would think the ultimate compliment to a woman would be that a guy wants to meet her so bad that they are willing to dish out some bread if that's what it takes...but what do I know.> Guilty as charged right here your honor.<
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #233
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default while occasionally

an out of town girl's pics get me so worked up i gotta take things into my own hands its more likely that when i see pics of local providers who i know i really may end up seeing that i have to take this route. knowing that soon you may or will be able to experience this woman is more of a turn on then wanking it to some tv or movie star you most certainly will never have. rocbrit who revived this thread is a local girl who gets rave reviews and recently updated her showcase with some incredible new pics which honestly has been used by me. the incredible attraction developed by viewing these visuals and her local availabillity will without a doubt lend me to seeing her in the very near future. in the meantime the pics allows one to think in the thetre of his mind what his session will be like and build the excitement. just my 2 cents
Old 01-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #234
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow.... just wow...
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women