Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-02-2024, 11:01 PM   #61
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i'm not W.K. for shine. he's great at pissing people off. when he's not doing that, he can be somewhere between entertaining and hilarious.

but if he claims he's seen most of the gals on this Board, what i'm saying is it might be true. he's seen most or all of the ebony spinners i've seen here. i was curious if he was "unusual" in person, and every one i talked to said he was normal in person. so maybe his Board persona is maybe partially acting.

he needs a ton of attention on the Board, which is why he's really good at pissing people off.
Who pillow talks about shiny poo with every girl, why would you even do that, that weird!

Just go to pound town and leave the doody out of it
Old 04-02-2024, 11:12 PM   #62
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266
Default Client list is PRIVATE

PxxxC has a cockhold fetish for Shinepooo (freaky alright) no judgement.

Conversation, Hey girl...you know Shinepro?
She says, why you ask?
cause I don't divulge my client list to anyone.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:16 PM   #63
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Who pillow talks about shiny poo with every girl, why would you even do that, that weird!

Just go to pound town and leave the doody out of it
shine's board persona is so off the charts i wondered if he's normal or not. board personas and people in real life aren't always the same. some peeps who throw their weight around like they're gangstas are basically nerds in real life. and i'm not referring to shine in that comment.

in real life, i'm a shy introvert, but i've also done a lot of shit that some people might consider pretty gangsta. so shit aint always what it seems in this world.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:33 PM   #64
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
PxxxC has a cockhold fetish for Shinepooo (freaky alright) no judgement.

Conversation, Hey girl...you know Shinepro?
She says, why you ask?
cause I don't divulge my client list to anyone.
Busty this is a legit question. Do you really want to troll me? I try to keep the energy on this Board upbeat and positive-it used to be a putrid cesspool in here-but i am literally the meanest reverse troll on this Board, cause at the end of the day, i give exactly zero fucks. Tell me honestly, why are you trying to start shit with me?
Old 04-03-2024, 01:25 AM   #65
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

^ Truth is Not trolling, you do support shinepro "FACTS"
He did call himself a CUCK

Nothing wrong with being a freaky Cuck.
Good friends supporting one
another...
"birds of a feather flock together"
Old 04-03-2024, 03:12 AM   #66
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
^ Truth is Not trolling, you do support shinepro "FACTS"
He did call himself a CUCK

Nothing wrong with being a freaky Cuck.
Good friends supporting one
another...
"birds of a feather flock together"
madam, this will end badly for you, and, to be perfectly honest, i could give 2 fucks how it ends for me.

if you were sitting in a bar, i wouldn't give you the time of day. real talk.

lets see how this goes. my scamming hoa atty tried coming at me, and his disbarment hearing is tomorrow, and he just got ordered to pay me high 5 figures. tomorrow should be fun..

you should join my troll fan club. here you go. go for it. knock yourself out..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2710579

my pissed off vibe resembles a tasmanian devil who just got interrupted during either really violent tasmanian devil style sex, or a really delicious meal of wombat, you fat ugly fuck..

you probably keep your issues between you and your poor tricks. you may have better luck abusing them..
Old 04-03-2024, 04:06 AM   #67
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

You can threaten me all day but you opened the door to approved trolling. LIVE WITH IT ANGRY MAN
& Your freaky FETISH FOR Shinepro .
Old 04-03-2024, 07:11 AM   #68
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Geez man

The fact that some of y’all can derail a post and go completely off-topic to the extent, and as much as you all do, it’s kind of weird. I mean you all are going back-and-forth with people, you’ve probably never met and probably will never meet. What are you gonna get out of that? Y’all are adults and are going at each other’s next like this?! The board is supposed to be a place for fun, no drama, at least I thought it was like that. I also thought it was supposed to be a getaway for men to avoid the bullshit as well as providers. Apparently that’s not it, at least on this thread. How can some of y’all be so damn triggered? It’s not that hard to ignore someone… I mean, I get taking up for yourself when something isn’t true. But it shouldn’t take, but one time to say something, and let it be done. And the fact that some people have enough time to go at this damn near all day long or several hours a day is insane. Don’t ppl have things to do?
Old 04-03-2024, 07:11 AM   #69
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

"Busty"! Private eye
Old 04-03-2024, 08:38 AM   #70
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking This is why we can't have NICE THINGS... 🤦♀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
The fact that some of y’all can derail a post and go completely off-topic to the extent, and as much as you all do, it’s kind of weird. I mean you all are going back-and-forth with people, you’ve probably never met and probably will never meet. What are you gonna get out of that? Y’all are adults and are going at each other’s next like this?! The board is supposed to be a place for fun, no drama, at least I thought it was like that. I also thought it was supposed to be a getaway for men to avoid the bullshit as well as providers. Apparently that’s not it, at least on this thread. How can some of y’all be so damn triggered? It’s not that hard to ignore someone… I mean, I get taking up for yourself when something isn’t true. But it shouldn’t take, but one time to say something, and let it be done. And the fact that some people have enough time to go at this damn near all day long or several hours a day is insane. Don’t ppl have things to do?
Sigh...

I'm going to head to IHOP...

SKIP the EGGS (for good reason)... 😎

Go straight for the PANCAKES...

And think about being BENT OVER the BED and having my TUCKUS POUNDED while FANTASIZING about OP'S SEXY ASS... 🤗😈

And try not to MOURN the BROKEN Flintstone's glass and all the hurt feelings.. 🥲

https://youtu.be/dhaF6B6JP8E?si=XxB5ICRNeD_7WN5L

GROUP HUG LATER after tempers cool... ❤️🤗😉
Old 04-03-2024, 09:37 AM   #71
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julissia View Post
I've met and pounded every lady in this thread except for Busty, but we had great phone sex where she was pounding her clit with a vibrator so does that count. I asked Anna Nikole for a double with Busty and she gave me a death stare lol. Sort of like the death stare I got when asking conner ddd for a double with Alexis xxo lol
Old 04-03-2024, 09:49 AM   #72
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
I've met and pounded every lady in this thread except for Busty, but we had great phone sex where she was pounding her clit with a vibrator so does that count...
yet no reviews? weird.
Old 04-03-2024, 10:25 AM   #73
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
shine's board persona is so off the charts i wondered if he's normal or not. board personas and people in real life aren't always the same. some peeps who throw their weight around like they're gangstas are basically nerds in real life. and i'm not referring to shine in that comment.

in real life, i'm a shy introvert, but i've also done a lot of shit that some people might consider pretty gangsta. so shit aint always what it seems in this world.
Yeah but you’re not on oh2 either you didn’t see the long thread of him calling Ck every name in the. Book it was super weird something is very wrong with that guy. And I can promise he’s never ever seen me he loves to lie through his teeth, that’s the problem I have with him mainly!

Other than his many handle are just annoying. “Shinepro” use to be ok I don’t think we’re dealing with that same personality I’m just saying…

Sorry Julissa for derailing this thread it kinda went left a long time ago, now back to pound town
Old 04-03-2024, 02:23 PM   #74
hexecutive1
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Sigh...

I'm going to head to IHOP...

SKIP the EGGS (for good reason)... 😎

Go straight for the PANCAKES...

And think about being BENT OVER the BED and having my TUCKUS POUNDED while FANTASIZING about OP'S SEXY ASS... 🤗😈

And try not to MOURN the BROKEN Flintstone's glass and all the hurt feelings.. 🥲

https://youtu.be/dhaF6B6JP8E?si=XxB5ICRNeD_7WN5L

GROUP HUG LATER after tempers cool... ❤️🤗😉
I just fell into lust!
Old 04-03-2024, 06:17 PM   #75
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

As the unprovoked continue this thread is closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women