Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

ShagADelic Baby!!!!!

Sorry Gamma, but some fine ladies here that sound like that would love to help you out...

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 AM   #17
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Switch..... one of my last domme sessions was with a sub that I had seen before in a gfe setting. I left the door unlocked. He was to come in and sit in the chair then place the blind fold on. I walked him around with just one hand barely guiding him. Once he was a little disoriented I told him to sit down in the floor. I had candles, hot massage oil, and ice ready. I had already put the music on. I chose haunting classical music. Then I placed the ear plugs in and pushed him to the floor. I did a lot of things to him, but my favorite was dripping hot wax on his nipples then I squatted over his face with ice inside me and sat on his face. After a bit of that I dripped hot massage oil over his cock then ice then I rewarded him with a freezing cold kitty!
Nice!
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #18
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

A friend once related to me a scene she did. There had been an auction and she offered up an auction of a scene with her. But the person didn't get to pick it. So one enterprising lady was desperate to scene with her and won the bid. But it wasn't quite what she expected...

The "victim" was placed over a spanking bench, secured, and then the scene was started. She did indeed get earbuds placed in each ear (seperate ones, connected to two different MP3 players), her head was wrapped up to secure the ear buds and reduce any other sound coming in. My friend then proceeded to put tinfoil with octupus and lemon juice (I think it was octopus at least, something equally disgusting though) in her mouth and then taped it shut. She then turned on the mp3 players for the victim. They were playing showtunes. Horrible, horrible showtunes. And different ones too in each ear. The lady in question hated them! As well as the nasty taste in her mouth.

My friend had turned the bench towards a wall and was dancing for the victim, dressed head to toe in a lime-green latex bunny suit, complete with floppy ears and attached tail. The victim had been expecting a hard scene, like a good whipping or heavy play because she was a masochist. What she got though, was not what she wanted, but within the agreed-upon limitations. She never safe-worded out of it, but she wasn't a happy camper.

As it turns out, after the scene she related that listening to the music was perhaps the worst part. She couldn't make it stop... and she really, really hated what was on there. So sometimes one persons audible pleasure is torture to another.

Does anyone happen to have Barney the purple dinosaur's theme song handy??
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #19
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been tied up and really enjoyed it, and I have been blindfolded with one man which whom I am very familiar with...and that was fun.

What I would really like though, is to be tied, and blindfolded, with who know who and who know how many men coming in only after I cant see them, and have their way with me.

One of my very few fantasies I have yet to fulfill!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

A sub of mine in the past wanted to test her limits with deprovation and like others, I plugged her ears and blindfolded her than wrapped her entire head to secure it. She was then tied arms high attached to the roof and feet were placed in a spreader and the temp in the room was about 50 degrees. She was left in this position for several hours, during which she was spanked, teased and pleased. The rooms temp was changed from cold to hot and water was misted on her body when the room was hot and then the temp was dropped turning the cooling water into a shivering pain. When she was finished though she hated being unable to hear, see or speak (used a bell in her had to be dropped if she felt to out of control) she was proud that she was able to move through all of the sensations thrown at her and find subspace and her worst memory of it was smelling the pizza I was eatting while she was bound.
st929 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow Tiffany--I am so turned on by you rigt now......!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:19 PM   #22
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by st929 View Post
her worst memory of it was smelling the pizza I was eatting while she was bound.
You ate pizza while she was bound? No that is just CRUEL!

Dallas baby, we are two of the same...
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #23
Sarah Owens
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23786
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a simple young woman who had been supressing my desire to be submissive, and i have recently decided to let go and had my first sub session and i really liked sensory dep, i was blindfolded and he put in ear plugs to drown out most sound but still leave the sence of muffled movement. i really enjoyed the time adn will be venturing into the other realm a lot more often! ! ! any body know of any sub friendly hobbiers who are patient with a beginer? i have to know more!!

hungry for more
sarah O.
Sarah Owens is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:09 AM   #24
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

haha

PPE? Are your "ears" burning?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:18 AM   #25