Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Unbelievable. Daily mail is a trash newspaper, the headlines are completely misleading. The article says:

A Libyan security officer has claimed that he warned American diplomats about the possibility of violent unrest three days before the attack on the U.S. consulate which left the ambassador dead along with three others.

Geez, there is a possibility of unrest, who would have known, great fucking intelligence.

The country's president also says that the deadly raid in Benghazi was 'pre-planned' by Al Qaeda and other 'foreigners'.

Geez, who would have known, I thought they just found the rockets lying by the roadside.

The point is: was there any credible intelligence information which was communicated about the SPECIFIC attack on Benghazi on the SPECIFIC day with details about the SPECIFIC levels of arms?

NO NON NULL NEVER.

So why are the dumbasses here complaining about the president not being informed of something which was not actually known to anybody outside of the terrorists doing the planning?

geez, I could weep. Why are you assuming connections when no connection exists?
Keep weeping in your Kool Aid, dumbass.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-09-15/m...ecurity-detail

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...sulate-attack/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...k-8145242.html

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...?service=Print

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=284684
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Libya claims U.S. was warned THREE DAYS in advance of consulate attacks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204112/Libya-claims-US-warned-THREE-DAYS-advance-consulate-attacks.html?ITO=1490

Odumbo's contingency plan: attend a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

Ive ask you several times and you refuse to answer, but I'll try again

if you were president and recieved a "CLAIM" from Libya, what would or could you have done in 3 DAYS to avert said attack?

inquiring minds want to know
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Ive ask you several times and you refuse to answer, but I'll try again

if you were president and recieved a "CLAIM" from Libya, what would or could you have done in 3 DAYS to avert said attack?

inquiring minds want to know
Go back and check your posts, jackass. Everyone of them was directed at COG.

Odumbo should have mandated higher security given the available intel and the significance of the date: he didn't. Then -- in a crass political move -- he flew off to attend a fund raiser in Las Vegas following the deaths of four Americans who died because of his negligence.

When you give me Odumbo's salary and office perks, I'll tell you what my other decisions would be. Unt
il then, stick your question up your fucking ass and choke on it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go back and check your posts, jackass. Everyone of them was directed at COG.

Odumbo should have mandated higher security given the available intel and the significance of the date: he didn't. Then -- in a crass political move -- he flew off to attend a fund raiser in Las Vegas following the deaths of four Americans who died because of his negligence.

When you give me Odumbo's salary and office perks, I'll tell you what my other decisions would be. Until then, stick your question up your fucking ass and choke on it.

that one wasnt dumbass ... answer the question
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
that one wasnt dumbass ... answer the question
For the CBJ7, the Retard: Go back and check your posts, jackass. Everyone of them was directed at COG.

When you give me Odumbo's salary and office perks, I'll tell you what my other decisions would be. Until then, stick your question up your fucking ass and choke on it.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #36
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
For the CBJ7, the Retard: Go back and check your posts, jackass. Everyone of them was directed at COG.

thanks IB, you never cease to prove what a dipshit you are
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:58 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
thanks IB, you never cease to prove what a dipshit you are
Once again for CBJ7, the Retard: Go back and check your posts, jackass. Everyone of them was directed at COG.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred, you're ludicrous. HINT: Odumbo is the Commander in Chief -- not an ambassador.

God you are dumb ask CJ to explain it to you...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post

not me ... the broken record is on a roll.

I refuse to stop the display of IB's stupidity.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Still hasn't penetrated your Dim-witted head has it, Ekim the Inbred? Odumbo is responsible as the Commander in Chief -- not the ambassador.

Quote:
not me ... the broken record is on a roll.

I rufuse to stop the display of IB's stupidity.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

thanks dumbass

at least youre capable of something other than answering a simple question
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #42
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Furthermore, after four American embassy personnel are assassinated, blames a clueless American film director for his foreign policy failures and flies off to Las Vegas to attend another fund raiser.
Geesh, you guys just have no relationship at all to reality do you? First off, the "American film director" you mention was actually an Coptic Egyptian film producer (in America) and pretty amateur by the looks of things. That is also just a red herring because the "film" which was actually a very badly done 15 minute clip with poor dubbing, was "released", actually uploaded to YouTube, in July. Two months later Imams and ME radio and TV talk shows tell their audiences about it to inflame anti-American sentiment. Now you tell me how this happened. What the film says, who did it, why and any other facts don't really matter as long as the Imams tell their followers it insults Mohammed. This was probably planned and possibly coordinated by Al-Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers. Other theories are that the producer works for the CIA or Mossad or is just a patsy for them (not that I buy that either would be so unsubtle).

Islam isn't any more "evil" than Christianity, Judaism or any other major religion any more than people in the Middle East are more "evil" than Westerners, Asians or Africans. They are a lot less affluent and educated in general so there is necessarily more anger and strife. Islam is also going through a more violent phase, but overall it has been known in history as quite a tolerant religion for most of its history, much more so than Christians who warred with each other and killed Christians who had only slightly different beliefs. There are and always have been fundamentalists in every religion who are ready and willing to kill anyone who doesn't believe exactly as they believe and for power over others.

As far as Al-Qaeda being in shambles, yes, it seems to be since it hasn't been able to cause serious disruption overseas, but there are many Al Qaeda "affiliates" across the middle east and they can plan and execute local attacks without the Al Qaeda heads in Pakistan and Yemen having much involvement other than perhaps providing inspiration. Al Qaeda and its affiliates are a loose confederation of radical Salafist Muslims who are now dangerous locally, but pose much less threat world-wide than they did 10 years ago. If we hadn't take a detour to an ill-conceived war in Iraq and taken our eye off the ball in Afghanistan, we probably could have done much more to eliminate these radical groups world wide. While I'm at it, Al Qaeda could and probably is involved in Syria, but likely after the fact because Al Qaeda is Salafist which means Sunni and Syria is an Iranian ally. Iran is Shia and the Salafists Sunnis hate Shites possibly worse than they hate us infidels.

Oh, and while I'm at it, the State building in Libya was a lightly guarded consulate in Benghazi not the heavily guarded embassy in Tripoli. The Egyptian embassy in Cairo did have its gate breached and some property destroyed because the host country is responsible for perimeter security, but the embassy was still secure and personal safe. Now they might not have been if a coordinated military style attack had been made there, but likely the Egyptian military would have come to the rescue pretty quickly because they don't put up with that shit in Egypt while they are trying to get their tourist economy back on track.

I'm sure this won't help those whose comments show they are willfully ignorant if not stupid, but maybe there are some independents who would like a more fact based view.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
Geesh, you guys just have no relationship at all to reality do you? First off, the "American film director" you mention was actually an Coptic Egyptian film producer (in America) and pretty amateur by the looks of things. That is also just a red herring because the "film" which was actually a very badly done 15 minute clip with poor dubbing, was "released", actually uploaded to YouTube, in July. Two months later Imams and ME radio and TV talk shows tell their audiences about it to inflame anti-American sentiment. Now you tell me how this happened. What the film says, who did it, why and any other facts don't really matter as long as the Imams tell their followers it insults Mohammed. This was probably planned and possibly coordinated by Al-Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers. Other theories are that the producer works for the CIA or Mossad or is just a patsy for them (not that I buy that either would be so unsubtle). Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary. Check out the pejorative "clueless". Had you understood what you were reading, you wouldn't have gone off on a tangent.

The second word you should consider looking at is "naturalized". According to most MSM accounts, filmmaker Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is an Egyptian-born American and Coptic Christian.

Islam isn't any more "evil" than Christianity, Judaism or any other major religion any more than people in the Middle East are more "evil" than Westerners, Asians or Africans. They are a lot less affluent and educated in general so there is necessarily more anger and strife. Islam is also going through a more violent phase, but overall it has been known in history as quite a tolerant religion for most of its history, much more so than Christians who warred with each other and killed Christians who had only slightly different beliefs. There are and always have been fundamentalists in every religion who are ready and willing to kill anyone who doesn't believe exactly as they believe and for power over others.
Asians and Westerners (Xerxes and the Greeks) were involved in monumental wars before there were Christians and Muslims. Religion has often been used as a veneer to pursue mundane political goals, and each instance of war and cruelty has to evaluated on its own merit to discover the true cause for conflict.

As far as Al-Qaeda being in shambles, yes, it seems to be since it hasn't been able to cause serious disruption overseas, but there are many Al Qaeda "affiliates" across the middle east and they can plan and execute local attacks without the Al Qaeda heads in Pakistan and Yemen having much involvement other than perhaps providing inspiration. Al Qaeda and its affiliates are a loose confederation of radical Salafist Muslims who are now dangerous locally, but pose much less threat world-wide than they did 10 years ago. If we hadn't take a detour to an ill-conceived war in Iraq and taken our eye off the ball in Afghanistan, we probably could have done much more to eliminate these radical groups world wide. While I'm at it, Al Qaeda could and probably is involved in Syria, but likely after the fact because Al Qaeda is Salafist which means Sunni and Syria is an Iranian ally. Iran is Shia and the Salafists Sunnis hate Shites possibly worse than they hate us infidels.

Oh, and while I'm at it, the State building in Libya was a lightly guarded consulate in Benghazi not the heavily guarded embassy in Tripoli. The Egyptian embassy in Cairo did have its gate breached and some property destroyed because the host country is responsible for perimeter security, but the embassy was still secure and personal safe. Now they might not have been if a coordinated military style attack had been made there, but likely the Egyptian military would have come to the rescue pretty quickly because they don't put up with that shit in Egypt while they are trying to get their tourist economy back on track.

I'm sure this won't help those whose comments show they are willfully ignorant if not stupid, but maybe there are some independents who would like a more fact based view.
Yes, your willful ignorance in regards to what was actually posted is obvious.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #44
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep weeping in your Kool Aid, dumbass.
This is so painful and tedious, trying to make you into a thinking educated person.

Let's take one of your links:

American diplomats were warned of possible violent unrest in Benghazi three days before the killings of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three members of his team, Libyan security officials say.

The claim came as the country's interim President, Mohammed el-Megarif, said his government had information that the attack on the US consulate had been planned by an Islamist group with links to al-Qa'ida and with foreigners taking part.

Now, let me try again.

There were general, non specific warnings about security.

The attack is believed to have been planned. I myself can't see how it could not have been planned, at least for a few minutes, if not days.

BUT -- here is the point, but I don;t expect IBHillyBilly to get it -- there was no prior warning about the specific attack which was being planned. There was no prior knowledge about the specific attack, apart from within the group planning the attack.

You might ask why US intelligence has not infiltrated these groups so they can gather the information, but that is another story.

I believe the UK intelligence infiltrated IRA terror groups, it was extremely dangerous work, it took years, they were either very brave or maniacs, but I understand that they may have saved lives by warning the government about specific attacks.

What are the intelligence channels at present between western governments and al quada?

I just don't understand how people who have presumably gone through a western education system can be quite so wilfully dense.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
This is so painful and tedious, trying to make you into a thinking educated person.

Let's take one of your links:

American diplomats were warned of possible violent unrest in Benghazi three days before the killings of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three members of his team, Libyan security officials say.

The claim came as the country's interim President, Mohammed el-Megarif, said his government had information that the attack on the US consulate had been planned by an Islamist group with links to al-Qa'ida and with foreigners taking part.

Now, let me try again.

There were general, non specific warnings about security.
You equivocate. The article said the consulate was warned about the possibility of "violent unrest" in Libya by Libyan authorities near or on the anniversary of 9-11, and Odumbo, et al, did nothing.

The attack is believed to have been planned. I myself can't see how it could not have been planned, at least for a few minutes, if not days.

BUT -- here is the point, but I don;t expect IBHillyBilly to get it -- there was no prior warning about the specific attack which was being planned. There was no prior knowledge about the specific attack, apart from within the group planning the attack.

You equivocate. The article said the consulate was warned about the possibility of "violent unrest" in Libya by Libyan authorities near or on the anniversary of 9-11, and Odumbo, et al, did nothing.
You might ask why US intelligence has not infiltrated these groups so they can gather the information, but that is another story.

I believe the UK intelligence infiltrated IRA terror groups, it was extremely dangerous work, it took years, they were either very brave or maniacs, but I understand that they may have saved lives by warning the government about specific attacks.

What are the intelligence channels at present between western governments and al quada?

I just don't understand how people who have presumably gone through a western education system can be quite so wilfully dense
. You are willfully dense.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women