Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow CHRISTOPHERS CUTIES RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!

A few days late but we have picked the winner!

Just our way of saying Thanks!

Congratulations!!!!!
to mriley000 from our yahoo group. You have 24 hours to let us know if you are able to take advantage of being this months winner or a new winner will be drawn. The winner was picked at random through a script in our yahoo group.

If you want to be part of the next drawing don't forget to sign up for our yahoo group.

Yes, that's right FREE he won a FREE appointment!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas came early today.

Thank you everyone for joining and entering the contest. We are looking forward to doing this again very soon.

xoxo,
Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats babe!! Such a sweetheart, you deserve it!
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

woohoooo Congrats babe..have fun...Annie has some great gals!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

I agree Dallas, Whoo hoo! I am replying here to claim my prize, whomever she might be! Thanks Annie. And thanks to Tanner for emailing me this morning to let me know about it. I would not have known otherwise. Reviews to follow....
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool SO

I am figuring thats why tuesday is booked??? And well.. she is a cute little shit..BUT AS U PRONOUNCED.. ALL YOUR RULES AND TIMES?? ITS A FREE DATE!! Go fuck tanner and I AM SORRY WE CANT WORK AROUND YOUR SCHEDUALE!! ICK! annie (omg sooo waiting for a NEW raffle giver like la vixon) HEADS UP>> LAST RAFFLE EVER FOR US>> PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST THAT RETARDED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Attachment 92930
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

The large print giveth and the small print taketh it away.

stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeeze. I mean it's the holidays, people have company coming in and out of town, jobs, families. Guys call when they have the time. As providers we can't just call and say okay this is what I have open take it or not. But whatever Annie, maybe I will get a good lay out of this
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

I don't know why Annie is so upset. When we talked on Friday, we agreed that I would meet a provider CCNOLA provider, most likely Riley, on Wednesday. I seemed to me this was mutually agreeable and there was no obvious animosity. In fact I mentioned to her that I appreciated her flexibility on this, as the initially planned providers did not offer bbbj. She offered to reschedule for next week with Riley, which sounded great to me. Don't know what has changed in 24 hours. As for my previously arranged date on Tuesday, it is not with Tanner but with a visiting provider from Aphrodite Companions. You can all read my review of that date within the week. I still plan to schedule the raffle date for Wednesday, as arranged with Annie. I have no clue why Annie is upset, as we seemed to end our initial arrangements on a positive note. I am very confused, and will turn my attention to the LSU game, now on TV.
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #10
herbalist
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

BSC

herbalist is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I don't fault the guy at all........

Its sucks this is the end result....

And I don't see agencies for my own particular reasoons...

But I wouldn't even take a free CBJ gfe session. I would have passed and asked for Riley too. Lol

Although when Annie first started this raffle initially....it seemed it was in place as a way for her newer ladies to get exposure through a review. But can guys be judgemental really on a free paid session? Maybe she thought of your requests for a BBBJ friendly lady and a convient time for you to book as looking a gifthorse in the mouth? Probably not as partial as if he paid. So maybe its a good thing that she's stopping it. How can you vote no.....you get what you paid for. "I paid nothing." Well then vote yes you prick lol.

And if Riley commands good reviews and a track record for good service client for clients.......it almost seems like a "stepdown" to give her away free, but if she agrees to it.......kudos to her. Id rather see someone motivated by the money I'm paying, and not cause I'm a winner and her boss told her she has to fuck me cause I won the sweepstakes......

You should have just took the CBJ chick.........maybe she was like" hey BBBJ comes with a premium rate, how darfe he turn down free pussy"

The power of BBBJ.......lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #12
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Mriley I'm sorry you have to be publicly hazed like this for winning a prize the fact you were an existing customer makes it worse.
Sorry bud.
Guest080212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #13
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Golden Rule.........Don't piss Ms Annie off.............LOL. She has a short fuse, you should know better. Love you Annie : ).
DATYMAN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women