Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #31
Guest060513
Account Disabled

User ID: 65299
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE my "work" and I feel for any who don't but have little choice.. In a perfect world only people eager & wanting to be in the hobby would be providing. We can help get that a bit closer to reality I think. I may be willing to donate/pledge/etc once I have some spare funds/time & we have verified this is 110% legit.

Another idea: They say give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish & you feed him for life? Well... Perhaps we could also help find some ladies gainful employment that put their knowledge & prior hobby experience to good use, by employing them as booking assistants, etc? Maybe some ladies here would be willing to do that. Give a weekly salary, or a cut from each booking? Then it is a mutually beneficial arrangement for all!
Guest060513 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #32
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So what you're saying is that for those ladies that have "retired", and moved on to become legally employed by a company you would like to set up a "safety net" to help them from time to time when bills become to much so that they don't have to revert back to prostituting themselves....

Okay here's a novel idea how about they get a marketable skill set that doesn't involve sex so that they can get a decent paying job like the rest of America or alternatively they could learn to live within their current means. When my family needed more money I went out and made it happen. It was tough but in the end it was worth the hard work, and handouts were not needed or asked for.

Many providers have a distorted view of how the world works. They learn that by simply blowing a few old fat guys they can literally make hundreds of dollars for just a few hours work per day. Well that's pretty awesome, but then when they realize that it's not something they wish to do anymore and try to go find a legal job disillusionment sets in because they find that they have to work 80+ hours to make what they use to make in just 5 or 6 hours of providing.

It seems to me that these providers need to either get comfortable with providing OR they need to just suck it up and learn to put in a hard days work just like the rest of us poor working slobs in the real world...

I tell you what let's compromise here. I will sign up to donate to this fund if you will arrange for one of these retired ladies to come by my house every month and blow me when she picks it up. It'll be like an outcall, but with a welfare vibe to it, lol.
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #33
Guest060513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sir while you have a semblance of a valid POV under all that venom & spit, I don't see the necessity for such negative attitude. You do realize you are on a hobby board, bashing both other providers & fellow hobbyists with your exaggerated (& very negative & insulting!) stereotypes? Not cool.

I agree, being a contributing member of civilian working class tax paying society is hard work & can be a reality check. But what you fail to realize is that the world is NOT always filled with enough legitimate opportunity to allow every single person to be gainfully employed with income sufficient to support self, family, hospital bills, student loans, etc. Easy to argue from an armchair, but I dare you to walk a mile in half these people's shoes, & you may plead for your own back again. Life doesn't deal all a fair hand. And while that is no excuse, but an explanation, I implore you to not be so ignorant as to not empathize even if you have never have been in a situation where try as you might, there was little you could do until something eased a limiting burden.
Please don't lecture others on being more positively productive when you can't manage to drum it up yourself for so much as a meager post.

Til then, might I suggest YOU find a more productive, contributing, and legal hobby, just as you suggest others do employment? What is good for the goose is good for the gander sir.
/:2cents
Old 07-11-2011, 01:13 AM   #34
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire View Post
Sir while you have a semblance of a valid POV under all that venom & spit, I don't see the necessity for such negative attitude. You do realize you are on a hobby board, bashing both other providers & fellow hobbyists with your exaggerated (& very negative & insulting!) stereotypes? Not cool.

I agree, being a contributing member of civilian working class tax paying society is hard work & can be a reality check. But what you fail to realize is that the world is NOT always filled with enough legitimate opportunity to allow every single person to be gainfully employed with income sufficient to support self, family, hospital bills, student loans, etc. Easy to argue from an armchair, but I dare you to walk a mile in half these people's shoes, & you may plead for your own back again. Life doesn't deal all a fair hand. And while that is no excuse, but an explanation, I implore you to not be so ignorant as to not empathize even if you have never have been in a situation where try as you might, there was little you could do until something eased a limiting burden.
Please don't lecture others on being more positively productive when you can't manage to drum it up yourself for so much as a meager post.

Til then, might I suggest YOU find a more productive, contributing, and legal hobby, just as you suggest others do employment? What is good for the goose is good for the gander sir.
I think I girlie love you lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:00 AM   #35
Guest060513
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
I think I girlie love you lol
Well guess what Ms Hotlips? I've had a girlcrush on you with your smokin avatar & witty posts too!
Old 07-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #36
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well guess what Ms Hotlips? I've had a girlcrush on you with your smokin avatar & witty posts too!
Haha! Talk about hot! Well, at least SOMEBODY get's my wit and humor lol
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #37
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Quote:
What you take for venom and spit is merely a genuine belief that what is wrong with America today is the belief that somehow anyone is entitled to anything other than what you earn from a hard days work. It was this type of self driven work ethic that made America great, and that is sadly absent from many people today.

As for walking a mile in the shoes of the down trodden I don't need to because my family was extremely poor growing up so I know what it's like to need basic necessities such as clothing and food. If someone is in need there are government programs in place to help those that really need temporary assistance.

And lastly I am not insulting any providers. For those women that chose this line of work kudos to them because it is certainly an emotionally demanding job, and not for the faint of heart. Yet for those who chose to reenter the regular world what makes them more deserving of a handout than any other working parent that works at a thankless job to support their family. Regardless you and anyone else are welcome to give your money to whomever you wish, but realize that handouts don't solve the problem. As the old Chinese proverb says Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #38
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

IMO this is has scam written all over it. It's great for the OP to collect all these funds and maybe pass out a few bucks here and there but keep the bulk of the cash for her safety net. To the clown that challenged all hobbyist to donate the equivalent of one session, fuck you. Who are you? Jerry Lewis. Maybe we can get a telethon. I think a much better idea would be for everyone to send me money and I promise to spend every dime of it on verified eccie providers. This would help them but more importantly it would help me.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 AM   #39
Chuck12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

You know, I'll be on the unpopular side of the issue here, but I don't see why this would be posted on ECCIE. I understand and know that not all (maybe even the majority) of providers do not do this because they enjoy to do this. They do it because they need the cash and they have guys that are willing to give up some of it in exchange for services.

I come to ECCIE because I like to have a good time with an attractive woman every so often, specially if its with someone i would not otherwise be able to see in the civilian world. Just a few days ago i saw a 20 year old spinner from Dallas. Even though I am not an old fart as some other guys (sorry guys) she still would not have given me a second look if i saw her out in a bar. However, I had something (cash) that she wanted and she had something i wanted. Eccie brought us together and we both got what we wanted.

Now if she (or someone she knew) had just said "hey can you give her 250 for free" i would have told them they are crazy. I am not in the welfare business.

If a provider does not want to provide anymore thats her choice. However, if she can't make her bills then that is not the hobbyists problems. Plenty of us have our own economic problems and have limited our hobbying of lately.

Perhaps if there was an honest desire to start this, it should have been something discussed in the powder room among providers. Providers could donate 10 to 30 dollars of each session to a fund to help retired providers that can't pay their bills but don't want to come and do the same thing they are doing to pay their bills.
Chuck12 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #40
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't trust yo give my money to another provider supposedly for "help"
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #41
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

He has a right to say what he wants....

Blah, Blah.... life is not fair at all. I work with a counselor at my job who does not make alot of money for her master's degree education yet will forgo things like cable, or other luxuries she does not need. Hell, she looks better than most of the providers on this board yet does not ask for a handout or provide. I am not knocking providers but people do have choices...

If we all found legal hobbies, what would u do then for money????

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #42
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Let keep this one on the original track please.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:47 AM   #43
chii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

lol may be we should start some thing for retierd hobbiest too just to be fair
chii is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #44
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Dallas View Post
well Heather what's wrong with being in the business???
My sentiments exactly..

Why not ask people to help providers with jobs outside of hobbying, instead of money. Help them with the transition from providing to a different job if they are truly hanging up their heels and have no other skills.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #45
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I would love to see a list of any hobbyists who are actually going to do this!

They would get automatic hall of fame status in the SHMB Fucktard Hall of Fame!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women