Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2020, 09:46 PM   #16
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I bought a pack of 100 masks back when this started. I follow the rules but believe the covid numbers are WAY overblown. Anyways I use the same mask till the straps break. I leave the one i use sitting on my seat till I need it. It usually blows around my truck sometimes ending up on the floor. I just shake it and wear it again.
Couple weeks ago i had a date give me a blowjob in my truck. When we finished all i had to hand her was a fresh mask. Which she wiped her face with . Iam a true gentleman! These masks have many uses!
I get hooker who included her under where in donation and where it on you head.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 12:25 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The main purpose of a mask isn't prevention from the virus for the wearer.
The main purpose is to keep you (if you are infected or are contagious)from passing the virus on. Masks do a better job of keeping the virus in as opposed to keeping it out.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
On Michael Berry this morning, he had an “expert” discussing masks.
Here is what she said:
The paper mask that the majority people are wearing are good for one time use
If you take the mask off, it should not be reused. Put a new one on.
If you touch an object, then touch the mask, you might have rendered it useless.
If you take the mask off and lay it on any object, you should discard it.
If the mask gets dampened, it is non functional.
If you wear a cloth mask, the pours are in all likelihood too course to stop the virus.
If you wash a cloth mask, the fiber spacing will certainly be spread, making it useless.
The virus can possibly live on a lot mask for 3 hours.

So, we all need to order, an have on hand, at least 365 masks, one for each. More if you have to take it off.

Needless to say, Berry was aghast at all of this.

We all need to buy stock in the major mask manufacturers.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:48 AM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You can wear a KN95 or N95 mask, without an exhaust port. Now they're affordable and available. I buy through Accumed,

https://accumed.com/

And people should use common sense hygiene when putting masks on and taking them off. The views of the "expert" on Michael Berry are not mainstream.

Well, the " experts " have been wrong a lot about covid19. At best if two people wear a mask 70% of the virus may be restricted, more likely 50%. Continuing to use the masks without washing or throwing away the one time use masks are asking for more cases of strep throat.

Taking any PPE off is when people get contaminated. I really haven't seen any numbers with case counts going up and more people wearing masks that the masks are doing much good.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:41 AM   #19
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Masks only about 15% effective , so hold your breath forever ..........
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:45 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Post Crack that pot and WAKE TF-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Well, the " experts " have been wrong a lot about covid19. ...
Dunno, but the crack-pots of the world have interesting perspectives that can provide both comic relieve and brain reset functions. Short read at the URL and includes free video recording.

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

Says “masks are utterly useless.”

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.

Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”...

5min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEo3rnU12jw

If your brain is still running on the original version of Windoze or Sheepware 1.0; it really is time to at lease reboot it or scrap it altogether.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 09:42 AM   #21
Hoof Hearted
BANNED

I don't use masks or condoms. Masks and condoms are for losers, sissies and cowards.
Hoof Hearted is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:38 AM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Last is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post
I don't use masks or condoms. Masks and condoms are for losers, sissies and cowards.
Your choices. Use while you are still allowed to by Big Brother.

Obey
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I listened to a replay of a call with several of the CEO's of Hospitals in my community. Around 40% to 45% of their patients have Covid. The few rooms that are left are about to be filled, at which point they'll have to turn away patients. It's not just the rooms but also the staff, a large number of which have been supplied by FEMA, because there aren't enough nurses and respiratory therapists here to handle the caseload. Positivity rates for testing are 30% to 35%. The county is bringing in a mobile morgue, a refrigerated trailer, because the dead bodies are piling up at the hospitals and funeral homes.

They were pleading with people to wear masks. They said they work when people wear them. One said when you tell Texans to do something, a lot of them are intentionally not going to do it. But they all agreed when we had a mask mandate and it was being enforced in June and July, Covid cases dropped because of the mandate.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 01:08 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I listened to a replay of a call with several of the CEO's of Hospitals in my community. Around 40% to 45% of their patients have Covid. The few rooms that are left are about to be filled, at which point they'll have to turn away patients. It's not just the rooms but also the staff, a large number of which have been supplied by FEMA, because there aren't enough nurses and respiratory therapists here to handle the caseload. Positivity rates for testing are 30% to 35%. The county is bringing in a mobile morgue, a refrigerated trailer, because the dead bodies are piling up at the hospitals and funeral homes.

They were pleading with people to wear masks. They said they work when people wear them. One said when you tell Texans to do something, a lot of them are intentionally not going to do it. But they all agreed when we had a mask mandate and it was being enforced in June and July, Covid cases dropped because of the mandate.
Link? I drove by my local hospital today. Again, the parking lot is relatively empty. My brother, in Las Vegas, was told not to go to the hospital. He tested positive, was sick, and after 8 days tested negative. Stayed home the entire time. His doctor wouldn't see him in person either. The lockdown is affecting him mentally.

The cure is worse than the disease. As before in Harris county, mask compliance is >95%. I see people even driving with masks. You aren't going to get 100% compliance-just isn't going to happen. It wouldn't make a difference anyway because one person coming from outside the country could restart the pandemic.

Again, Judge Hildago set up two emergency hosptials in Houston that weren't used.

The cloth masks are bullshit anyway. You might as well have sex with a cloth condom.

As I've written before, a relative died in his sleep several months ago. They did an autopsy: pnumonia and heart disease. Covid test came back negative. Funeral home wouldn't touch body until COVID test came. Came back negative. They still would not let family touch body. A few weeks later his death changed to "COVID related."

How COVID deaths a declining when it's get close to Biden being installed is truly "cooincidence."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 01:10 PM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

June and July are going to be typically low susceptibility months due to high temperatures and generally sunny days. The drop in cases probably has as much to do with that if not more than wearing a facial mask.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #26
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
people should use common sense hygiene when putting masks on and taking them off
People don't.

Also according to the CDC, 85% of positive cases wore cloth masks alays or often. But do it anyway.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumeswr/mm6936a5.htm

OBEY
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:00 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Link? I drove by my local hospital today. Again, the parking lot is relatively empty. My brother, in Las Vegas, was told not to go to the hospital. He tested positive, was sick, and after 8 days tested negative. Stayed home the entire time. His doctor wouldn't see him in person either. The lockdown is affecting him mentally.

The cure is worse than the disease. As before in Harris county, mask compliance is >95%. I see people even driving with masks. You aren't going to get 100% compliance-just isn't going to happen. It wouldn't make a difference anyway because one person coming from outside the country could restart the pandemic.

Again, Judge Hildago set up two emergency hosptials in Houston that weren't used.

The cloth masks are bullshit anyway. You might as well have sex with a cloth condom.

As I've written before, a relative died in his sleep several months ago. They did an autopsy: pnumonia and heart disease. Covid test came back negative. Funeral home wouldn't touch body until COVID test came. Came back negative. They still would not let family touch body. A few weeks later his death changed to "COVID related."

How COVID deaths a declining when it's get close to Biden being installed is truly "cooincidence."
Am I reading this correctly:

https://www.tmc.edu/coronavirus-upda...ositive-cases/

The Houston MSA, population 7 million, has only had an average of about 1200 new cases per day over the last couple of weeks? If so, our daily cases per capita are 5X yours. Actually higher, because the positivity rate has been around 30%, so undoubtedly there are more people per capita walking around with Covid here who've never been tested.

People where I live love God and Country and Donald Trump and don't wear masks. The pansy asses have mostly relocated to places like Montrose. I'm exaggerating a little, but in my building about 70% or 80% of the people you see in the lobby and on elevators aren't wearing masks. The hospitals, which are overloaded, were begging the city council to pass a mask mandate on businesses last week, and the proposal was overwhelmingly rejected.

I seriously doubt that 95% of Houstonians are wearing masks most of the time. But I have no doubt that mask usage where you live is much higher than here.

So just maybe one of the reasons Houston is so much better off than we are right now is the mask usage. There are other reasons as well. For example, I bet it's pretty rare to see a crowded restaurant in Houston. It's not here.

It's really bad in Texas cities west of Fort Worth. No room in the hospitals, people dying. Search for Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene, Odessa, San Angelo, or El Paso and Covid in Google News. You'll see.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:26 PM   #28
winn dixie
Premium Access

The news right now is very sensationalized! They exaggerate and act like hospitals are crammed everywhere!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The news right now is very sensationalized! They exaggerate and act like hospitals are crammed everywhere!
They're crammed here. The one saving grace that we've got is that, like you say, they're not crammed everywhere. So they're able to send some patients out of the area, to hospitals 400 miles away. Others they're telling what they told gnadfly's brother, go home and take a couple of aspirin.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:52 PM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Im fucking a RN right now. Her hospital has plenty of beds available.
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women