Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Im fucking a RN right now. Her hospital has plenty of beds available.
That's convenient. Have you banged her in the hospital yet? It sounds a lot more private than the VIP at Chicas Bonitas. Not to mention comfortable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:59 PM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That's convenient. Have you banged her in the hospital yet? It sounds a lot more private than the VIP at Chicas Bonitas.
She was the one who used a face mask to clean-up, in the parking lot after our date when I brought her to work.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 09:05 PM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
She was the one who used a face mask to clean-up, in the parking lot after our date when I brought her to work.
Haha! Glad you're putting your masks to good use.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:45 AM   #34
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Do you suppose that if enough people started wearing masks with "MAGA" on them, or "Trump 2024" on them, how long before the "experts" would tell us we don't need them anymore? .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:21 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The reason we will not have to weat mask will be because of the speed
in developing vaccines.

The speed btw....which Trump had very little to do with. Despite what Trump claims and many believe.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:47 AM   #36
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Masks only about 15% effective , so hold your breath forever ..........

Just OBEY the box
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:42 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Masks only about 15% effective , so hold your breath forever ..........

Just OBEY the box
This might be one of the stupidest comments ever, even for you RDM!

Thanks for contributing to the death toll, dumbass!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:11 AM   #38
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Masks and lockdowns don't work cupcake , so just obey
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:24 AM   #39
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Yep but us sheep will obay time to ram
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #40
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Do you suppose that if enough people started wearing masks with "MAGA" on them, or "Trump 2024" on them, how long before the "experts" would tell us we don't need them anymore? .....
If that's what it takes to get you to wear one, then do it
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 10:26 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Mask do not work when half you Trumpers wouldn't wear one. The mask weren't the problem.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 10:34 AM   #42
Jam3768
Valued Poster

This entire thread has me shaking my head about how clueless you all are. And no doubt if Donnie Dumb Ass suddenly changed his tune and started saying masks are effective and we all need to be wearing one, you would all put one on immediately. Just like you are all blindly following him straight over the cliff right now.

You are all citing obscure studies by borderline quack group saying masks are not effective. Blah blah blah. As president, Trump should be following the recommendation of 1 and only 1 group. The US Center for Disease Control. But he isn't and never has. He chose instead to turn the choice of wearing of masks or not into a political statement. His entire mismanagement of this pandemic has been one of the greatest failures of his presidency.

Don't bother trying to tell me that they are not 100% effective. Everybody already knows that. But they are definitely better than nothing. Everyone except for the extremely clueless already knows that as well.

And don't bother trying to tell me how this violates your individual freedom rights. That argument is lame as hell. Infecting someone else because you are not taking every possible precaution is a definite violation of their individual rights.

So wear your damn mask when you are out in public. It's not a difficult thing to do at all. Just do it.
Old 11-21-2020, 01:14 PM   #43
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Don't bother trying to tell me that they are not 100% effective. Everybody already knows that. But they are definitely better than nothing. Everyone except for the extremely clueless already knows that as well.

And don't bother trying to tell me how this violates your individual freedom rights. That argument is lame as hell. Infecting someone else because you are not taking every possible precaution is a definite violation of their individual rights.

So wear your damn mask when you are out in public. It's not a difficult thing to do at all. Just do it.
The individual freedoms argument is nuts. Someone brought up seat belt laws and helmets as an analogy a couple of days ago. Speed limits and drunk driving laws are better, because by wearing a mask you're protecting others as well as yourself. When on a long trip, there's no better better way to take the tedium away than drinking a six pack and putting the pedal to the metal. But we don't do it because it's illegal.

The argument here that many have is its a personal freedom issue. "I'm going to take common sense steps anyway and government shouldn't tell me what to do." I'm against government interference in everyday life as much as most here, and cautious about my health, but would drink and drive and speed a lot more often if not for laws and the repercussions if you're caught.

Some people don't like wearing masks, and yeah, when Strokey talks about hard labor 10 hours straight I see his point. It's worth it though. Look at the Covid that spread like wildfire in meat packing plants for example.

But for most people it's a minor annoyance. This fear of asphyxiation is absurd. Yeah, if you've got a medical condition and your doctor advises you don't mask up, don't do it. But carry on with the other measures that are just as important as masks -- social distancing, stay away from crowded places especially indoors, wash your hands, and if you're sick stay home until you get tested.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 01:37 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Link? I drove by my local hospital today. Again, the parking lot is relatively empty. My brother, in Las Vegas, was told not to go to the hospital. He tested positive, was sick, and after 8 days tested negative. Stayed home the entire time. His doctor wouldn't see him in person either. The lockdown is affecting him mentally.

The cure is worse than the disease. As before in Harris county, mask compliance is >95%. I see people even driving with masks. You aren't going to get 100% compliance-just isn't going to happen. It wouldn't make a difference anyway because one person coming from outside the country could restart the pandemic.

Again, Judge Hildago set up two emergency hosptials in Houston that weren't used.

The cloth masks are bullshit anyway. You might as well have sex with a cloth condom.

As I've written before, a relative died in his sleep several months ago. They did an autopsy: pnumonia and heart disease. Covid test came back negative. Funeral home wouldn't touch body until COVID test came. Came back negative. They still would not let family touch body. A few weeks later his death changed to "COVID related."

How COVID deaths a declining when it's get close to Biden being installed is truly "cooincidence."
Recapping, I replied to your post, saying that Governor Abbott's mask mandate is not enforced in my county, and compliance with the mask mandate is much lower here than Houston where you live.
And the daily confirmed cases per capita here over the last two weeks have been about 5X the number in the Houston metropolitan area. So to me it looks like masking up in Houston is helping a lot.

Now here's more evidence, a CDC study out yesterday:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumeswr/mm6947e2.htm

They say, The governor of Kansas issued an executive order requiring wearing masks in public spaces, effective July 3, 2020, which was subject to county authority to opt out. After July 3, COVID-19 incidence decreased in 24 counties with mask mandates but continued to increase in 81 counties without mask mandates.

So what happened over the next 84 days? New cases in counties with a mask mandate decreased by 6%. In the counties without a mask mandate, new cases increased by 100%. That translates into twice as many deaths in counties without the mask mandate. And most likely higher medical expenses, more lost jobs, and a poorer economy in the counties without the mandates.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:51 PM   #45
Jam3768
Valued Poster

2 very excellent posts Tiny. I am actually the one who brought up seatbelts and motorcycle helmets in another thread. I was making the comparison that by violating these individual freedom rules you would be very unlikely to harm anyone besides yourself. Comparing mask wearing to speeding and drunk driving provides a much more effective argument and I wish I had long ago thought of that myself.

Hey gnadfly -- do you suppose the parking lot at your hospital might be empty because visitors are not allowed to see covid patients? Also most Covid patients in need of medical care do not drive themselves to the hospital. Therefore, it is logical that the hospital beds can be mostly full while the parking lot remains relatively empty.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women