Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2020, 09:32 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tucker Carlson....Trump lawyer got angry when asked for evidence

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...of-voter-fraud

I told Tucker he'd get the same response from neverhadabrain, winnutter and a few other of our Trumpers!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...of-voter-fraud

I told Tucker he'd get the same response from neverhadabrain, winnutter and a few other of our Trumpers!
Very insightful buttercup
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:51 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Very insightful buttercup
Sydney Powell gonna butter your cup with a pegging session!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 10:16 AM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sydney Powell gonna butter your cup with a pegging session!

Very Intellectual
Old 11-20-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Very Intellectual
Coming from you, I've got to say I admire your capitalization skills!

Thank you Dr. Hawking!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Coming from you, I've got to say I admire your capitalization skills!

Thank you Dr. Hawking!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHA
y thanck youse
Old 11-20-2020, 11:40 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

3 weeks will tell pumpkin, one way or the other ,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 03:34 PM   #8
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Of course she got pissed. With zero proof of her asinine conspiracy theory about "Hugo Chavez machines", she did what all Trump supporters do when pressed to back their mouths up, she threw a temper tantrum.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Of course she got pissed. With zero proof of her asinine conspiracy theory about "Hugo Chavez machines", she did what all Trump supporters do when pressed to back their mouths up, she threw a temper tantrum.

Intelligent lawyers do not present evidence to the public before presenting it in court. Judges frown on that kind of behavior and in some circumstances could get you sued or disbarred.

And we have already seen what the media does when they get a hold of anybodies name associated with Trump cases, they get death threats, their children get death threats, you can lose your job. This has already happened to law firms that were involved in these Trump suits.

This was and is the fear of losing to this radical Democrat party backed by an even more radical MSM who go foaming at the mouth at a prospect to belittle and disrespect and threaten anybody having anything to do with Trump.

I listened to the entire 95 minute press conference only shown on Fox News so that would leave out anybody on the Left having watched it in real time in it's entirety.

The claims made by Sidney Powell, Guiliani and the other lawyers, if proven to be true IN A COURT OF LAW, would be the biggest scandal in American history. What they described is really incomprehensible and would make Russia's interference look like childs play.

They better be able to prove what they have said or their careers, especially Sydney Powells, will be destroyed forever. Powell said this evidence will be presented in a court room within weeks.

IF and that is a very, very, very, big if, if true, Trump could actually win this thing by virtue of the 12th amendment in which each state would get one vote that would over ride the electoral college.

Now the chances of that happening are a million to one but like I said, if what Powell said is proved in court, it will be the biggest scandal in American history.

To the wannabe lawyers out there, put on your robes for a minute and consider this as evidence presented to you, the judge. In Michigan, it is being reported that in 71% of the counties, the number of mail in ballots counted, exceeded the number sent out.

Nothing complex about that. What's the first word that would come to mind if you the judge were told that 10,000 mail in ballots were sent out and this wouldn't be a guess but an accurate number written in a book and 12,000, 15,000 ballots came back all with signatures and all counted.

What else could it be besides fraud?

At the very least, it's an indication that an investigation would be necessary to find out why this happened but the Democrats have no interest in why this happened, they want to move on. Funny thing, when you watch Fox News, you see things that bring all this into perspective when you see clip after clip after clip of Democrats in previous elections including the words of Jimmy Carter about how troublesome mail in ballots can be and how easily electronic voting machines, counting machines can be manipulated. This is the bigger point of the Trump suits. In one clip, Richard Blumenthal, the second biggest liar in the Democrat party next to Adam Shitt for brains can be heard saying about the 2016 election "why don't we just put a sign on these electronic voting machines saying "Please hack me" and print it in Russian! So like so many other examples of hypocrisy, what you are seeing and hearing now from the Trump people, has all been said before by Democrats. Problem is, if you only watch CNN, MSDNC and read the Times and Post, you will never see or hear these comparisons. And these are not made up by Fox News, they are video clips of what Democrats have previously said about elections and election machines and mail in ballots. And then of course there is the clip of Hillary telling Biden "do not concede, ever" and all the Democrats are smiling, laughing and agreeing until of course Trump does exactly what Hillary and the Democrats said it is what Biden should do. The hypocrisy is staggering.

The bigger picture, the one that would turn out to be the biggest scandal in American history, involves voting machines and software that were, programmed and manipulated in a broad conspiracy of unimaginable proportions. That is why everybody is having such a hard time believing this.

I'm having a hard time believing this while at the same time, it is hard for me to believe that Sidney Powell would make such an accusation if she didn't have the proof.

We shall see!

I still believe, since I have not seen this evidence, nobody has seen it, that Biden will still be the winner. That is my guess.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:27 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What about your laptop lawyer? You know, for the guy who hasn't said anything public under oath. The guy you believe who won't say anything?

Just shut your cock filled mouth. Winn Dixie doesn't need his dick. She tried to advance her lack-of-evidence claims and got shot down. She was last seen pulling a train for you, whine, and the trump boys
Haven't you heard? Fox, the invertebrate, is growing a spine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Intelligent lawyers do not present evidence to the public before presenting it in court. Judges frown on that kind of behavior and in some circumstances could get you sued or disbarred.

And we have already seen what the media does when they get a hold of anybodies name associated with Trump cases, they get death threats, their children get death threats, you can lose your job. This has already happened to law firms that were involved in these Trump suits.

This was and is the fear of losing to this radical Democrat party backed by an even more radical MSM who go foaming at the mouth at a prospect to belittle and disrespect and threaten anybody having anything to do with Trump.

I listened to the entire 95 minute press conference only shown on Fox News so that would leave out anybody on the Left having watched it in real time in it's entirety.

The claims made by Sidney Powell, Guiliani and the other lawyers, if proven to be true IN A COURT OF LAW, would be the biggest scandal in American history. What they described is really incomprehensible and would make Russia's interference look like childs play.

They better be able to prove what they have said or their careers, especially Sydney Powells, will be destroyed forever. Powell said this evidence will be presented in a court room within weeks.

IF and that is a very, very, very, big if, if true, Trump could actually win this thing by virtue of the 12th amendment in which each state would get one vote that would over ride the electoral college.

Now the chances of that happening are a million to one but like I said, if what Powell said is proved in court, it will be the biggest scandal in American history.

To the wannabe lawyers out there, put on your robes for a minute and consider this as evidence presented to you, the judge. In Michigan, it is being reported that in 71% of the counties, the number of mail in ballots counted, exceeded the number sent out.

Nothing complex about that. What's the first word that would come to mind if you the judge were told that 10,000 mail in ballots were sent out and this wouldn't be a guess but an accurate number written in a book and 12,000, 15,000 ballots came back all with signatures and all counted.

What else could it be besides fraud?

The bigger picture, the one that would turn out to be the biggest scandal in American history, involves voting machines and software that were, programmed and manipulated in a broad conspiracy of unimaginable proportions. That is why everybody is having such a hard time believing this.

I'm having a hard time believing this while at the same time, it is hard for me to believe that Sidney Powell would make such an accusation if she didn't have the proof.

We shall see!

I still believe, since I have not seen this evidence, nobody has seen it, that Biden will still be the winner. That is my guess.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #11
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
What about your laptop lawyer? You know, for the guy who hasn't said anything public under oath. The guy you believe who won't say anything?

What are you babbling about now? Who the hell are you talking about? And you don't swear under oath when you give a public statement you dumbass. Lying to the public is not a crime and can not be punished in a court of law unless you have been forbidden to speak by a judge.

Just shut your cock filled mouth.

Your obsession with other men's dicks is really disturbing. How often do you think about other men's dicks because it's in every post you make. Do you think of anything other than other men's dicks?

Winn Dixie doesn't need his dick.

Now your thinking about WD's dick. Man, you have a serious sexual problem and quite possibly, the dumbest person on this board which would explain your lack of discipline and obsession with dick's. .

She tried to advance her lack-of-evidence claims and got shot down.

Getting shot down by the press means absolutely nothing. Lawyers don't need to prove anything to the public, they only have to prove it to a judge and jury.

She was last seen pulling a train for you, whine, and the trump boys

And more thoughts of other men's dicks. You are one sick puppy.

Haven't you heard? Fox, the invertebrate, is growing a spine.

I have heard. The allegations have gotten so incredible, that many of the Fox News people are starting to act like Democrats and the rest of the MSM. I heard a little bit of Rush on the radio today and he mentioned that one of the bigger names on Fox News, Dani Perino, former spokesperson for Bush, said that "Dominion" voting machines should sue Guiliani for slander. Problem with that is, what if Dominion actually did what they are being accused of? Do they really want to be subjected to cross examination under oath in a court of law? The very fact that they probably will not sue, is that very reason.

The majority o Fox News while expressing skepticism and who could blame them, every single on of them points to the idea that what Trump is doing is perfectly legal if un-called for.

We still haven't reached the point that Al Gore took us to, over a month questioning the out come and guess what the Democrats were accusing Republicans of? You guessed it, election fraud but that was plenty OK for the Democrats then. I wonder what changed.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 10:56 PM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 01:12 AM   #13
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Donald Trump And His Lawyers Are Making Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public. In Court, They Say No Such Thing.

https://time.com/5914377/donald-trum...vidence-fraud/
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 01:23 AM   #14
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Ahem...where is your proof of her non proof. Are you saying you know or are you just hopeful and lying?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:17 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
We still haven't reached the point that Al Gore took us to, over a month questioning the out come and guess what the Democrats were accusing Republicans of? You guessed it, election fraud but that was plenty OK for the Democrats then. I wonder what changed.
I do not remember Gore at any time saying that there was fraud in the 2000 election. In 2000 a mere 550 or so votes kept Gore from winning the popular vote in Florida and the electoral college. This year the popular vote is more than 6 million in favor of Biden and the electoral count is Biden +74.

Gore was actually declared the winner in Florida:

"Just before 8 p.m. Eastern time, NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN projected that Gore would win Florida, putting him on track to gain the 270 electoral votes needed to secure the presidency. The projection was premature. Polls were still open in western Florida, where the Bush vote was likely to be strong, and there were issues with the exit-poll and vote-tally information provided by the consortium Voter News Service, on which all of the networks relied."

When the vote turned in Bush's favor late that night, Gore conceded to Bush but later retracted the concession when the vote swung back in the other direction.

So Gore had every reason to contest the election until the very end when the Supreme Court declared Bush the victor. When that happened, Gore accepted the court's decision.

The Florida Supreme Court issued the injunction and ruled that the counties must have until November 26 to finish their recounts. But Miami Dade stopped counting, leading Gore to appeal to the Supreme Court — which ruled on December 8 that all Florida ballots cast but not counted by voting machines must be manually recounted if they had not been already. The court noted that in many counties, machines did not register votes because of defects in punch-card ballots. Governor Bush appealed this decision to the Court, which reviewed the case on December 9.

In the appeal brought by Bush, the Supreme Court tossed out the previous ruling calling for manual recounts across Florida. The court argued that the recount violated the Constitution's Equal Protection Clause because there was no consistent method across all Florida counties of recounting the votes and no time to establish one. The court let stand the preliminary vote count, which gave Florida to Bush.

Gore said he was "disappointed" with the court's decision. But he accepted it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-2000-2016-10

BTW, I voted for Bush.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women