Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
Exotic Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I apologize for anything inappropriate

CK, I respect that you closed the previous thread and hope I am not out of line.

I want to say that I had no intention of violating any rules by posting the text conversation. I apologize for doing so. I intentionally did not copy and paste the info from my phone because I would never expose someone's personal information. I did not change or delete one word or lie about any part of my experience with that member. I was unaware that it was now considered a NCNS to be unavailable. As far as I am concerned, I had ONE appointment with this person that could be considered an issue. Although I had no problem with his posting a review of me, I was upset that it was stated that I did not call, when I absolutely did. And I was still avail to meet during the time stated and was made out to be a "flake" even though I tried to accomodate. I just wanted people to be able to form their own opinions with ALL the information on the table.

My main error was not following my first instinct when he got pissed in our first conversation.

It is my firm belief that everything happens for a reason. I think that the recent events have shown me that the hobby is no longer what it was and maybe I need to find another outlet for fulfilling my overactive sexual drive.

My "business" is very personal to me. I have never pandered after any "score" or tried to be something that I am not. Simply here to have hot encounters and live out my fantasies with incredible people. I am sooo lucky that I have had the opportunity. Thank you to all that have made that possible.

I feel awful for those who have shown me support and as a result have been so thoroughly insulted. Please do not feel any need to comment in any way. Just between us, I am very aware and grateful that there are real men that still stand up for a lady. It is regrettably obvious that this board has become nothing more than a podium for those who feed their own insecurities by insulting those who have any opinion other than their own. But I would personally like to thank all the men that are not afraid to still be the "white knight" I hope that you don't feel it is the insult that they intend it to be, because the truth is, the majority of those who hurl the trash talk only do so because they can do it from behind their computer screen. It has been my experience that true gentelmen know how to be so even when they leave the security of their keyboard. And trust me, being a gentlemen is still the sexiest attribute there is!!

I have had so much fun and intense pleasure in the years that I have been here!! I appreciate everyone who has made my time in the hobby such an amazing experience!! Thank you so much!

Kisses~
Jade
Exotic Jade is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
cgglider
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I hope you do not retire. Having you in West Texas has been a pleasure.
cgglider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Folks. Let's not have an extended white knight or pile on discussion here. The other thread was getting off topic and that was why it was closed. If the OP of the "no show" review wishes to respond that is fine. If others want to discuss the merits of the situation that is also fine. But the discussion is about the OPs and not directed to the individual posters.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
JS1961
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Personally I don’t see any value in continuing a he said she said argument.

My original post was a accurate reflection of My experience trying to set up a time with Jade and nothing more.

Jade like every other provider places a value on her time, most providers specifically state that value is not negotiable and as a hobbyist I respect that. However my time has value too and I generally have to work my hobby time into a busy professional schedule.

Does not my time deserve an equal level respect from a provider?

Often those scheduling conflicts can’t be resolved, as was the case in my early attempts to make arrangements with Jade. In direct response to her perspective, I was never mad at her for being unavailable. Had I been mad I would not have made further attempts to schedule with her.

What I take even greater issue with is that my original post, a review that followed the guidelines established on this site for posting a review, and reflected my experience scheduling with Jade has been effectively swept under the rug (my kind euphemism for being deleted), which will cause me to place a question mark on every review I read on ECCIE from this point forward.

That question being; How many other reviews that are less than favorable to providers have also disappeared into cyber oblivion?
JS1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

The review was not deleted , but was handled according to eccie policies. Those policies say that any NCNS "review" will be placed in the coed forum for that city.

If you look under your avatar, it shows you have one review. If you click on the 1, it takes you to that review. If you look at the top of that page it shows that it is located in the WT coed forum. It was not deleted.

It did NOT follow the guidelines for a review, as no activities occurred. All NCNS are to be located in the coed forum, whether in a review format or not.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
JS1961
Gaining Momentum

Point taken

I should have said "effectively deleted" rather than "deleted"

Sorry
JS1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

You should have said "moved to where it should have been posted to start with according to eccie National Policies and guidelines."
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #8
westex14
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I cast my vote for Jade don't know her never been with her intend to someday but everything I have read or seen on this site has reflected a lot of class and dignity on her. This was the 1st negative post I have ever seen on her. Ok let's put it to bed
westex14 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
SuckMeDry69
Account Disabled

Jade - U got my vote and the election was over last Tuesday !
SuckMeDry69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
marie35
Account Disabled

User ID: 115672

Hello and iam so glad u wrote that don't know what happened . BUT I AM ALSO A VICTUM OF A CLIENT AND LIES BEING POSTED AND I WAS UNABLE TO DEFEND MY SELF LUCKILY I HAVE GREAR REGULARS THAT QUICKLY STUCK UP FOR ME BUT I JUST STATRED DOING MY BODY RUBS 1 YR AGO AND IT HAS DONE 360 IN THAT SHORT TIME MEN WANTING CHEAP DONATIONS AND SAME QUILTY AND BBFS THATS NOT EVEN WORTH TALKING ABOUT ITS SO STUPID. SO THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS THREAD OUT THERE
marie35 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Why the caps?
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
Bedroombully
Valued Poster

Jade - U got my vote
Bedroombully is offline   Quote