Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Anyone Else Have A Hard Time Following All Rules Required For An Appointment?

When looking at a showcase / reading a bio / or requirements for an appointment at what point does it become a complete turn off? When does it all become too much? I'm not suggesting at all that you lax whatever screening you feel is required just saying some of it can get absolutely ridiculous. Not gonna lie after about >3 sentences or so I lose interest and close the showcase. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole and I simply do not care how "HOT" a provider may be, if I feel it's over the top silly there's no fucking way I'm gonna subject myself to a litany of rules and subsequent actions that I need to take.... not happenin...just not doing it...

I've become increasingly impatient so if a basic number and 2 step process doesn't work then I will holla at you in god's new world.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #2
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm not trying to sound like an asshole.....

Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:29 PM   #4
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

You are on point on this one. When they start asking for pictures of your DL or business card, I'm out. They want to post or send you pictures that are a year old, be sketchy about communication, yet they will ask for every thing that can expose you in the real world. Nope.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #5
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

All of that info is requested to weed out those that refuse the stand for the National Anthem...
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:47 PM   #6
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
You are on point on this one. When they start asking for pictures of your DL or business card, I'm out. They want to post or send you pictures that are a year old, be sketchy about communication, yet they will ask for every thing that can expose you in the real world. Nope.
I always use Wakeup's ID and SC bidness card.... works every time.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:07 PM   #7
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Talking Let it go lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
All of that info is requested to weed out those that refuse the stand for the National Anthem...
×××××××××××××××××××

Like this guy.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:33 PM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
This is the coupon to replace the bitch slap card you just used.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #9
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Dear John
Tried to PM you.

Who's your avatar
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:40 PM   #10
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

SC, pull some rank. Say, I'm SC, my legend precedes me, waive ur NBA rule, your screening rules, and roll out the damn red carpet, thanks a bunch.

You probably think I'm fucking with you, but I'm being straight up. (You always think I'm fucking with you. Sup with that? A black gangsta who calls himself Sistine Chapel? How cool is that?)

I bet half the gals who read Co-ed would green light you, no screening, lickety split. Ladies, u wanna weigh in here?

Fyi, try Karlie Raines' CW session. f'ing amazing. Not sure if she's Nba, but I'll bet a hobby dolla she'd waive it if she is. You're not the most popular dude among hobbyists with that gangsta badass schtick you got goin on lol, but lotta providers feel differently, from what I can surmise.

Oh ya and write a review. That's the key to expedited screening procedures. Been a minute since I had to do one of the long forms in the hobby, although Aspen's Fantasy did decline to see me during one of my 14 bans. Guess there's a first for everything, me wanting to see a white girl, and then getting declined an appnt. Maybe she's NWA...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:28 AM   #11
Trident1
Lifetime Premium Access

Such a weird fcking post.
I'm not the most active, but I hope I've never posted such a thing.
Trident1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:33 AM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChef View Post
Dear John
Tried to PM you.

Who's your avatar
I had some really fun times with her at Zona Blue in San Jose Costa Rica. $50 for full half hour. I think Zona Blue changed names to something like La Havana or something like that.

My friend, I hope everything is going good for you and your family.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:31 AM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
SC, pull some rank. Say, I'm SC, my legend precedes me, waive ur NBA rule, your screening rules, and roll out the damn red carpet, thanks a bunch.

You probably think I'm fucking with you, but I'm being straight up. (You always think I'm fucking with you. Sup with that? A black gangsta who calls himself Sistine Chapel? How cool is that?)

I bet half the gals who read Co-ed would green light you, no screening, lickety split. Ladies, u wanna weigh in here?

Fyi, try Karlie Raines' CW session. f'ing amazing. Not sure if she's Nba, but I'll bet a hobby dolla she'd waive it if she is. You're not the most popular dude among hobbyists with that gangsta badass schtick you got goin on lol, but lotta providers feel differently, from what I can surmise.

Oh ya and write a review. That's the key to expedited screening procedures. Been a minute since I had to do one of the long forms in the hobby, although Aspen's Fantasy did decline to see me during one of my 14 bans. Guess there's a first for everything, me wanting to see a white girl, and then getting declined an appnt. Maybe she's NWA...
First off I'm not a gangsta...I dont think they're particularly smart people. But everyone needs knuckle draggers on their team. However, I do fancy myself as somewhat of a new age autocrat with a sniper rifle. ;-)

2ndly, If i feel like hobbying I will. It's fairly simple. There's not a NBA provider showcase I've seen thus far that rivals my RW white friends. Wish I could show yall pics. lol

it's not complicated...no need to write a journal to advise me but I appreciate the effort. ;-)

PS: Go check out my thread in the political forum about the President basically asking Howard Stern to have phone sex with his wife while she was naked. Shit is wild. Of course Howard Stern did all recorded.

back to topic ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #14
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

This attitude right here perfectly surmises why the hobby is now dead in Houston and why Eccie is no longer a viable means of advertisement.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:38 AM   #15
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting discourse and discussion above.

For many years, now, I have always told the ladies:

"You should have two rules:

1) the ladies make the rules and
2) the ladies make sure the gents know their rules."

And, I have always told the gents, that if they cannot abide by 1) and 2) then "move on!"

Not sure why some folks seem to have issues with "The Rules"

But, the Hobby ain't for everybody is also another rule of mine.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women