Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160483
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #496
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
and Nazi Baby Killer is some sort of stalker then.

If any of you bedwetting progressives have ever read Guns and Ammo, you know that no one (or G&A) gives out their entire serial number on any weapon. Same here. I have my Garand, it is my weapon, and NBK can kiss my ass (which he is stalking it sounds like).

You libs tell me what I am supposed to do exactly to satisfy the stalker. Give out the entire history of all my weapons including serial numbers?
Who the fuck asked for your goddamn serial number, you fucking freak? You made a fucking statement of fact and you were found to be a liar. Own up to it or shut the fuck up. You were the one who volunteered what kind of fucking guns you had in the first place. Nobody asked you. And THEN you fucking threatened me by asking if I wanted to come within 600 yards of you, insinuating you would shoot me if I did, so shut the fuck up and go cry in your goddamn milk, you pussy-ass bitch. No one gives a shit who you are or what guns you have. I guaran-goddamn tee you that if you never posted here again, right now would be the very last time you ever crossed my mind.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:35 AM   #497
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who the fuck asked for your goddamn serial number, you fucking freak? You made a fucking statement of fact and you were found to be a liar. Own up to it or shut the fuck up. You were the one who volunteered what kind of fucking guns you had in the first place. Nobody asked you. And THEN you fucking threatened me by asking if I wanted to come within 600 yards of you, insinuating you would shoot me if I did, so shut the fuck up and go cry in your goddamn milk, you pussy-ass bitch. No one gives a shit who you are or what guns you have. I guaran-goddamn tee you that if you never posted here again, right now would be the very last time you ever crossed my mind.
Threatened? Who made a threat? You sound paranoid stalker. You're still answering me aren't you. So much for not caring.

Nope, here is the real story about your infatuation. I posted stock photos of firearms that I possess. Stock photos! That means that they are not mine, nor are they of anything that I own. They are of things that I do own but not the actual weapons. Remember I said that it is dangerous to let someone like you get any kind of real information on anyone. How many times did you go fishing for where I work? Too many times and everyone saw it. Yes, you are a stalker but are you a friendly stalker? I don't think so. I think you're kind of dangerous to all of us. You've changed your name many times haven't you. You've probably been banned but you come back with new identity. No, you're a stalker until you decide to reappear again. Didn't you try to pass yourself off as a faux bro a few months ago?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 08:50 AM   #498
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
and Nazi Baby Killer is some sort of stalker then.

If any of you bedwetting progressives have ever read Guns and Ammo, you know that no one (or G&A) gives out their entire serial number on any weapon. Same here. I have my Garand, it is my weapon, and NBK can kiss my ass (which he is stalking it sounds like).

You libs tell me what I am supposed to do exactly to satisfy the stalker. Give out the entire history of all my weapons including serial numbers?
If the "Rimming King of the Ozarks" is after you, then he must not be too motivated to expand his gloryhole franchises as he told his Momma / SEEster that he was. Maybe woomby more of a "hands on" , errr..... " tongue on " type EUNUCH . They're raving up there in Arkansas about his new " dingle berry removal service " . Ole woomby will be offering dingle berry jam to his swishy walking buddies as holiday gifts soon !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 02:26 PM   #499
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Even with half my brain tied behind my back, it's not a fair fight for you. And why would you want to cross swords with me?
The other half is up your ass, bugwit.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:55 AM   #500
flghtr65
Valued Poster

According to the New York times, Hillary is not under investigation. The FBI is trying to find if one of the aides in state department make a mistake sending classified information from a classified system to Hillary's system.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...3WT?li=BBgzzfc
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:20 AM   #501
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
According to the New York times, Hillary is not under investigation. The FBI is trying to find if one of the aides in state department make a mistake sending classified information from a classified system to Hillary's system.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...3WT?li=BBgzzfc
And multiple senior officials in DOS have now stated that she did NOT follow any of the norms for letting the department know she was going to use a private server. That she was not approved to do so. And that she would have been stopped if it had been known.

Sounds like a lot of scurrying around as people try to shove others under the bus. Just like that poor aid--if they existed. Just like HC to finger a GS-5 to take the fall for her. It does all make a macabre unfolding. The career State people understand they need to not be left holding the bag, and many have no love lost for HC--she was only marginally better liked than C. Rice.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #502
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default FOIA Is Winning - Pass the Popcorn!

Hillary's woes about to get worse.... and it's not because of anything the Republicans are doing, or the FBI or the DOJ.... she is being undermined by private citizens and public interest groups suing her in federal court under the 1966 Freedom of Information Act!

Hillary Clinton vs. FOIA

The State Department email summaries point to big trouble ahead.

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL
Sept. 24, 2015 7:20 p.m. ET

If Hillary Clinton loses this election, it won’t be because of Bernie Sanders. It won’t be because of Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush or Carly Fiorina. It will be because of a 1966 statute.

The Clintons are street fighters, and over their scandal-plagued years they have mastered outwitting the press, Congress, the Justice Department, even special prosecutors. But the reason Mrs. Clinton isn’t winning her latest scandal is because she faces a new opponent—one she can’t beat: the Freedom of Information Act.

Of all the Clinton email revelations this week, none compared with a filing by the State Department in federal Judge Emmet Sullivan’s court in Washington on Monday. The filing was a response to a FOIA lawsuit brought in March by conservative organization Citizens United. The group demanded documents from Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state related to the Clinton Foundation and to the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya. What the State Department revealed was a testament to the power of FOIA.

Congressional investigators can subpoena documents, but even if after long delays they get them, the investigators must trust that the agency handed over everything. The agency usually doesn’t. Under FOIA, by contrast, the agency is required by law to provide plaintiffs with a complete inventory and broad description of every document it has that pertains to the request—but is withholding. This is known as a Vaughn index. The State Department on Monday handed over its Vaughn index to Citizens United and, boy, are these email descriptions revealing.

We find that the State Department has—but is not releasing—an email chain between then-Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills and a Clinton Foundation board member about the secretary of state’s planned trip to Africa. We find that the State Department has—but is not releasing—emails between Ms. Mills and foundation staff discussing “invitations to foreign business executives to attend the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative.” We find many undisclosed email chains in which State Department officials talk with Clinton Foundation officials about Bill Clinton speeches and Bill Clinton travel, including to events in North Korea and Congo.

Huma Abedin, a longtime confidante of Mrs. Clinton’s, was somehow allowed to work, simultaneously, at the State Department, the Clinton Foundation and as a consultant to Teneo—a consulting firm run by Clinton loyalist Doug Band. All three of Ms. Abedin’s hats come into play in an undisclosed email exchange regarding a 2012 dinner in Ireland. As the Washington Examiner reported in May, Mrs. Clinton received an award at the dinner from a Clinton Foundation donor. The ceremony was promoted by Teneo. Mrs. Clinton attended in her official capacity as secretary of state. Sort through that.

We already know that the Clinton Foundation continued to take foreign money even while Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state. We now know this was only the start of the entwining. These email summaries show that the Clinton Foundation was the State Department and the State Department was the Clinton Foundation. All one, big, seamless, Clinton-promoting entity. We would know far more if State released the full emails. It is citing personal privacy as one reason not to make some public. In others, it claims the emails “shed no light on the conduct of U.S. Government business.”

Separately, we learn that the State Department is withholding from Citizens United and congressional investigators 14 separate exchanges between department employees regarding Benghazi. Most of these involve discussions of the State Department’s statement about the attack, or its responses to congressional inquiries about the attack. In short, those documents go directly to the focus of Congress’s probe: whether the administration covered up what it knew about the attack or the risks to the four American diplomats who were killed. The State Department is claiming attorney-client privilege for its withholding, since most of the exchanges involve Ms. Mills—who we now find also served as an attorney at the department. The Clintons think of everything.

All told, there are at least 35 FOIA lawsuits pending for Clinton-related email. Nearly everything important we’ve learned has come from those suits. They are why the State Department is releasing emails; why we know they contained classified information; why we know Mrs. Clinton’s aides also used unsanctioned email accounts; why we know that the State Department is covering for Mrs. Clinton.

Which explains why the Justice Department wants the judiciary to “consolidate” the lawsuits, claiming that the State Department is overwhelmed. The real goal is to shut down the process. Consolidation will slow discovery, and the chances of stopping the information flow is better if all the suits come before one judge, who might be friendly, rather than six unpredictable ones. But each organization bringing a suit deserves a separate hearing. It isn’t these groups’ fault that the State Department allowed Mrs. Clinton to go email rogue and now has a mess.

What Democrats are only beginning to understand is that 35 FOIA lawsuits is a guarantee of weekly Clinton email-news bombs. This isn’t ending. The polls keep measuring Mrs. Clinton in theoretical matchups. The only matchup that matters is this one: Clinton vs. FOIA. And FOIA is crushing it.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:28 PM   #503
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Threatened? Who made a threat? You sound paranoid stalker. You're still answering me aren't you. So much for not caring.

Nope, here is the real story about your infatuation. I posted stock photos of firearms that I possess. Stock photos! That means that they are not mine, nor are they of anything that I own. They are of things that I do own but not the actual weapons. Remember I said that it is dangerous to let someone like you get any kind of real information on anyone. How many times did you go fishing for where I work? Too many times and everyone saw it. Yes, you are a stalker but are you a friendly stalker? I don't think so. I think you're kind of dangerous to all of us. You've changed your name many times haven't you. You've probably been banned but you come back with new identity. No, you're a stalker until you decide to reappear again. Didn't you try to pass yourself off as a faux bro a few months ago?
You continue to backpedal, but everyone saw what you did. You clearly stated the year of the rifle and the company that produced it. And those were both lies. I don't give a shit what you do, turd cutter, or where you work. Go fuck yourself for all I care. Is that plain enough for you, shitsick?

Keep looking for that 777, admiral jizzmonkey
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 09:35 AM   #504
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

He tries to pass " his " EUNUCH self off as a heterosexual too, all while operating his franchises and working shifts at Talleywackers in his " Fashions by Caitlyn" attire !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women