Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2020, 04:31 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Turned into a complete asshole? I think not. Inherentness is almost certain.

About Kobe: Like Lebron, Kobe was an astounding basketball player. Again, like Lebron, he destroyed everything around himself that did not service his immediate ego. I am a long time celtics fan, but truly respected the lakers. He destroyed that organization.

May his soul, and his family, have peace. I dread his fate(to miss out on sharing all that he built).

his ego did cause issues with the Lakers. it also propelled him to greatness. Kobe like most of the all time greats, Bird, Jordan, and others worked at his game and didn't leave it to talent alone.

Ego is a double edged sword. too much and it becomes a barrier to success, not enough and you don't try to succeed at all.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:43 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

new reports now say there were 9 people on board that died. beyond Kobe and his daughter, the only other named person at this point to have died is Orange Coast College head baseball coach John Altobelli.

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-kob...194537553.html

Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, Sunday morning, Yahoo Sports confirmed. His daughter, Gianna, was also on board as was another player and parent en route to a travel basketball game, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported.

Orange Coast college baseball coach John Altobelli also died in the crash, the Orange County Register reported. There were nine people on board, the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department announced at a 5 p.m. ET news conference.

OCC assistant coach Ron La Ruffa confirmed that Altobelli was on board and died in the crash, per the OC Register.
Gathering at Orange Coast College for John Altobelli. OCC baseball coach. He was on that helicopter with #Kobe pic.twitter.com/kgr3bK3lJE
— Steve Fryer (@SteveFryer) January 26, 2020
Altobelli was to begin his 24th season as the college’s baseball coach. He was named the 2019 American Baseball Coaches Association’s national coach of the year following the team’s state championship.
Old 01-26-2020, 04:50 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Thank you for that update, amazing.

You must have a contact out in LA keeping you one step ahead of all other LSM reporters...

Thank you valued poster.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:52 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Then WTF choppers in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
Turned into a complete asshole? I think not. Inherentness is almost certain.

Three asshole walk into a bar crying about Kobe...

Look Grasshopper, I'm trying to get you pansy asses to understand that all life is just so precious. But if that has gone over your lil noggin, I admit, I could e wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:02 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Thank you for that update, amazing.

You must have a contact out in LA keeping you one step ahead of all other LSM reporters...

Thank you valued poster.

if you say so .. Angus the fence builder.

BAHHAAAA
Old 01-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
his ego did cause issues with the Lakers. it also propelled him to greatness. Kobe like most of the all time greats, Bird, Jordan, and others worked at his game and didn't leave it to talent alone.

Ego is a double edged sword. too much and it becomes a barrier to success, not enough and you don't try to succeed at all.
Lebron passed him last night as the 3rd leading scorer in NBA history. He’s only 500 behind Jabbar.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:27 PM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
You think Adolph had any compassion for the Jews? Really? Is that what you are trying to imply?

And of course I have more compassion for dead immigrants trying to cross a desert to feed their families by living in a foriegn country waiting on assholes like you than some rich basketballer getting killed fucking helicoptering back and forth to his kids basketball game.

But that does not mean I have no compassion for his family....how will they get by now in life? No father, no money....oh wait, they still have copious amounts of money and opportunity.

So again...fuck your Celtics!
Come on now WTF, the OP had a good post to start this thread. I'm a die hard Lakers fan. I don't know why I give a shit about Kobe because I highly doubt he would remotely give a shit about me but for 20 years, I watched him play. For Lakers nation, it's a punch in the gut. To read that his daughter and other people perished makes it even worse. This isn't political and the OP stated as much. It's sad. That's it. There is no need to get goofy about the rest of this tragic story.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:48 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Lucas
How would I have gotten this nugget from Wacko without yanking his chain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Adolph Hitler had more compassion for Jews that you have about anything.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:54 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sometimes it is best to simply say that this is a tragic accident and give condolences to his remaining family.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

WTF, TWK doesn't come across as someone who takes himself too seriously and you don't as well to me. I know you guys do your own thing in here but is this really the thread to do so? It was a thoughtful thread from a Celtics fan and I'll leave it at that.

To be honest, most Celtics fans would be happy that an iconic Laker was dead so I appreciate the sentiment from the OP.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:08 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If his family is reading....my condolences

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:14 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Lebron passed him last night as the 3rd leading scorer in NBA history. He’s only 500 behind Jabbar.

i think you mean Karl Malone. he's got a ways to go before getting past KareenPuff as Johnny Most liked to refer to him.

for those non-Celtic fans, Johnny Most was the longtime radio announcer for the Celtics. never a dull moment for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4fTjcJwImw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_RJ5XN8TK8

https://stats.nba.com/alltime-leaders/
Old 01-26-2020, 06:35 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
WTF, TWK doesn't come across as someone who takes himself too seriously and you don't as well to me. I know you guys do your own thing in here but is this really the thread to do so? It was a thoughtful thread from a Celtics fan and I'll leave it at that.

To be honest, most Celtics fans would be happy that an iconic Laker was dead so I appreciate the sentiment from the OP.
Life is short my brother...none of this political crap matters, not Trump not Obama only your friends and family.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:39 PM   #29
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Life is short my brother...none of this political crap matters, not Trump not Obama only your friends and family.
I could not agree with you more my friend... that's the truth and that's why I know you don't take yourself too seriously on this whore board. At least I hope you don't because you post a lot of crazy shit
Old 01-26-2020, 07:56 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://news.grabien.com/story-while...ZdhCp_aneIK_xY
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women