Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #46
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I am not advocating gals just give BNG sessions but for gals who are truly gifted in that area with elite skills and can make guys literally lose control in seconds, there is a place for BNG sessions in their business.

Oh yea I posses these skills
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #47
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Ladies, what is a hobbyist supposed to do when the little head stands up all of a sudden, and won't seat down.

The big head knows you only have a 15-30 minute window to have fun.

Sometimes I think you ladies forget that hobbyist also have to include travel time which includes traffic.

For some guys all they have is 15-20 minutes if they are traveling to North Dallas from Fort Worth as an example.....the hobbyist could spend 4 hours out of his day trying to see you for 15 mins of fun.

He has never met you, and I'm sure would want to stay longer but can't. 4 hrs is all the time he has.

Have you all ever thought about that?

It's not fun for a guy to spend $250 for 15 mins of fun, then talk for 45.

Many guys only have one bullet to shoot, why make guys who like quickies feel bad.

WALDT right?

If you all have a good 15 mins, most will want to stay longer and will give a tip at the very minimum.

Most guys really want to get there bang for their buck (pun intended).

If providers would ALWAYS keep the time together focused on the hobbyist for the ENTIRE hour, many hobbyist would not look for shorter appointments (Hint Hint)

The biggest complaint I hear from hobbyist is the provider getting dressed after he lets the first bullet fly. Even if it has only been 30 mins of an hour appointment.

15 min BNG's are the equivalent to Provider's No MSOG

Do providers ever get really horny and want some quick passionate sex when you are short on time?

Like a Bootycall!

If you want hobbyist to have seen you for a full session first, then just let us know that.

I just love sex. All types. Quick and fast, slow and passionate, combination of them all.

I really don't want to ever "rub one out"!

I also don't want to spend $200 for 20 mins either.

I haven't done a BNG yet, I just get mad sometimes when I spend $200 for 20 mins, no matter how much I enjoyed the time spent.

Hobbyist never intend to make ladies feel cheap, it's really just the opposite. The time was so good, we exploded.

Time is precious to us all. The most important thing in the world.

Very few professions make as much as you ladies per minute.

My advice is to personalize your Buisness structure for the gentleman interested.

Happy customers become regulars!

If you have enough regulars, you don't need many new customers.

PS. I'm looking to become a providers regular!

Happy Hobbying

Sorry for the long winded response
MrKlean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women