Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2019, 11:37 AM   #31
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The same fat lying bastard who stood behind the Presidential seal and proclaimed “ mental illness pulls triggers” is the same fat lying bastard who In 2017 signed a bill that rolled back the Obama era regulations to make it harder for people with mental illness to purchase a gun.

The same fat lying bastard that committed obstruction of justice, campaign finance violations and is selling deep state conspiracy bullshit to anyone who will swallow more lies to cover his fat ass.

That fat lying bastard is Donald J Trump a shit stain in American history..
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:02 PM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Do you still think you'll vote for him if Sanders doesn't get the Democratic nomination?
it is looking less and less likely.. I really can't imagine 4 more years of Trump. but it depends on the Democratic candidate. they better not offer me Biden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
don't be charitable. show me in this quote where Trump blamed the victims ...
it was shown already.. you either believe what is between the words or you don't. obviously Trump didn't say that exact phrase.

I watched CNN news last night, the interview with the black guy in the hospital room, a victim of the El Paso shooting. it was VERY ODD.. Cuomo interviewed the guy while standing next to him, the black guy said his Mom (who accompanied him) and the off-duty CBP Officer (Lady) who saved him, BOTH had left their guns at home, thinking "oh, we are just going to Wal-Mart".. I think CNN thought that was heart-breaking, the idea that someone can't go to a Wal-Mart and be safe. but the Elephant inside the quote, that CNN totally missed, is that IF either lady HAD brought her gun, she could have gunned down the fucking shooter! the black guy totally implied as much, Cuomo never addressed it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:19 PM   #33
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
The same fat lying bastard who stood behind the Presidential seal and proclaimed “ mental illness pulls triggers” is the same fat lying bastard who In 2017 signed a bill that rolled back the Obama era regulations to make it harder for people with mental illness to purchase a gun.

The same fat lying bastard that committed obstruction of justice, campaign finance violations and is selling deep state conspiracy bullshit to anyone who will swallow more lies to cover his fat ass.

That fat lying bastard is Donald J Trump a shit stain in American history..
Bla bla bla bla fat lying bastard what do you know about American history
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
it is looking less and less likely.. I really can't imagine 4 more years of Trump. but it depends on the Democratic candidate. they better not offer me Biden.

it was shown already.. you either believe what is between the words or you don't. obviously Trump didn't say that exact phrase.

so what can we imply about what's between your words?? that you want this to be blamed directly on Trump? is that what you think?

You and Yssup have lost this argument right there. The article was intentionally written to give the false impression Trump directly blamed the victims, where he clearly did not.

What is the title of the Article again ???

Trump just blamed the El Paso shooting victims for their own deaths

I watched CNN news last night, the interview with the black guy in the hospital room, a victim of the El Paso shooting. it was VERY ODD.. Cuomo interviewed the guy while standing next to him, the black guy said his Mom (who accompanied him) and the off-duty CBP Officer (Lady) who saved him, BOTH had left their guns at home, thinking "oh, we are just going to Wal-Mart".. I think CNN thought that was heart-breaking, the idea that someone can't go to a Wal-Mart and be safe. but the Elephant inside the quote, that CNN totally missed, is that IF either lady HAD brought her gun, she could have gunned down the fucking shooter! the black guy totally implied as much, Cuomo never addressed it.

Now let's meet the peddler of this clearly intentionally racist and divisive little fiction, shall we?

Nikole Hannah-Jones

get it now, yssup???
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 01:57 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Default He'll Piss In Your Salad and Blame Trump....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
You and Yssup have lost this argument right there. The article was intentionally written to give the false impression Trump directly blamed the victims, where he clearly did not.

What is the title of the Article again ???

Trump just blamed the El Paso shooting victims for their own deaths
+1

Not surprising.... the author is a nasty, vile, rabidly biased far-left lib-retarded POS named Luke O'Neil. You won't believe the garbage he spews. He writes columns urging restaurant workers to "tamper with" the food of conservatives and anyone who works for trump.

Even the liberal Boston Globe won't carry O'Neil's slimy columns anymore. But WAPO does. And people like yssup and tran eat up his urine-soaked gibberish!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-gl...be-blackballed
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:00 PM   #36
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Bla bla bla bla fat lying bastard what do you know about American history
Well as I recall the self proclaimed stable genius once referred to the Marines planting the flag on the sands of Iwo Jima instead of Mount Surbachi. I learned that at young age taught to me by Marine who had part of his ear shot off at Saipan and a through and through leg wound on Iwo. I lived with him for twenty years
I know enough American history to know that fat lying bastard is a clear and present danger to the democracy of this country and that’s all I need to know.

Semper fi.....isn’t that the code of Marines
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:26 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Well as I recall the self proclaimed stable genius once referred to the Marines planting the flag on the sands of Iwo Jima instead of Mount Surbachi....
It's Suribachi, not Surbachi. That's the highest point on Iwo Jima. So when we planted our flag on the mountaintop, we were also planting our flag on Iwo Jima.

And Iwo Jima is sacred ground for the USMC. It was consecrated with the blood of 6,800 leathernecks who died there. If you were a loyal Marine you wouldn't attempt to invoke sacred soil against your Commander in Chief. Anyone who does that doesn't know the meaning of Semper Fi.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:44 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Well as I recall the self proclaimed stable genius once referred to the Marines planting the flag on the sands of Iwo Jima instead of Mount Surbachi. I learned that at young age taught to me by Marine who had part of his ear shot off at Saipan and a through and through leg wound on Iwo. I lived with him for twenty years
I know enough American history to know that fat lying bastard is a clear and present danger to the democracy of this country and that’s all I need to know.

you don't know shit. what branch did you serve in again??

Semper fi.....isn’t that the code of Marines
yes, it is. i don't need to google it to tell you what the Latin translates to .. i already know ..

Always Faithful.

did he also tell you that the famous photo of the flag being raised wasn't the first flag raising? it was the second.

here is the original flag raising atop Mt. Suribach. it was taken by Marine Photographer Louis Lowery

this is the raising of a larger flag taken by AP photographer Joe Rosenthal

This photo became the iconic image of Marines raising the flag on Mt. Suribachi. contrary to rumor, the second photo was not staged. it was a re-raising of the flag with a larger more visible flag and Rosenthal happened to be present to capture it.

http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/ima...ag_on_iwo_jima

The image (top) of Marines raising an American flag on the peak of Iwo Jima's Mt. Suribachi was taken by AP photographer Joe Rosenthal on February 23, 1945. It is one of the most reproduced images in history, having appeared on a postage stamp (which for years was the biggest selling stamp in U.S. post office history) and also served as the model for the Marine Corps War Memorial in Arlington, Virginia. However, within days after Rosenthal took it, rumors began to spread that he had staged it. Although these rumors have been repeatedly discredited, they continue to be repeated to the present day.

The rumors can be traced back to the fact -- which Rosenthal never tried to hide -- that he photographed the second flag-raising on Mt. Suribachi, not the first. The marines had raised a flag earlier in the day, under heavy fire. Marine Photographer Louis Lowery managed to get a shot of this event (bottom). But the commanders later decided this first flag should be replaced by a larger one. Rosenthal only arrived at the peak in time to photograph this second flag raising, but he always insisted that he never directed or posed the soldiers in this shot any way.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:53 PM   #39
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

BS... you are a liar!!!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #40
oeb11
Valued Poster

LL and TWK - thank you for the above posts.

My uncle was a Marine at Tarawa - and survived.

The flag was planted on Iwo - atop Mt. Suribachi - playing word games with that event sacred to Marines everywhere is typical of DPST political lies. They will do anything to politicize an event and ascribe it to being caused by Trump.

J666 - "That's all you need to know", but will never know much of anything.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:06 PM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Pleasurem - I request you clarify your post above.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:06 PM   #42
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Why are those Trump supporters here keep posting racist shits without fear of consequences, but LAS got banned for merely trading insults with them? Seems very wrong...
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

AM - please raise your level of communication beyond the scatalogic. SomeOne might then take You seriously.

Answer - read LAS' posts. If that is your target to emulate in debate on this Forum - be my guest!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:22 PM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

LAS?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 03:28 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
LAS?
Look-at-Stupid.

possibly the most aptly named handle ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Why are those Trump supporters here keep posting racist shits without fear of consequences, but LAS got banned for merely trading insults with them? Seems very wrong...

you're joking right?? go back and look at his posts when he waltzed in thinking it was still 2017, the last time he'd posted here. i could do that for ya, but what's the point. i did RTM them. And told him so. others reminded him this isn't the WILD WILD WEST anymore. What he posted wouldn't have been shit back then, in fact you might even call it tame.

he then huffed and puffed he didn't get any PM's on his posts. clearly .. he did. He toned it back considerably .. for a few days .. then went postal again and got banned. He deserved it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women