Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question PROVIDERS... Whats your #1 complaint about Hobbyist?

Guys get you paper and pencils out and lets pay close attention.

What is the number one thing that bothers you about hobbyists. I would like to add, that providers I have seen, I would appreciate you not submitting lists in excess of 50 please

Also how about telling us the #1 thing you most appreciate or look for in a Hobbyist? (Guys I keep track of these. I suspect this list will be much shorter than their first)
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when they follow directions to join me for a visit. (submit proper info for screening and introduce themselves like a gentleman) I hate having to ask.. "Can you tell me a about you?"

Also love when you come smelling fresh and clean like soap! lol
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Oh no....,another please scrub your balls thread!

How much commom sense info is going to be given post for post.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Oh no....,another please scrub your balls thread!

How much commom sense info is going to be given post for post.
Im sure there will be but well all know some dont have or use any common sense. They need it spelled out for them.. lol
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:13 AM   #5
kellithrills
Account Disabled

User ID: 39769
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy having to remind them I MIGHT be busy with work, RL----so maybe don't ask why I didn't drop everything to wait for last second urge I wasn't aware of!! lol The providers (here, at least) ARE good, but none of us attended class about mind reading!

And, RL does happen, understood! But, if an appt is late, either we need to cut that appt down (which hobbyists get pissed about) or, we must make the next appt late!!
Damned if we do, damned if we don't!! Someone's always gonna suffer! Jus saying....
kellithrills is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #6
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Guys get you paper and pencils out and lets pay close attention.

What is the number one thing that bothers you about hobbyists. I would like to add, that providers I have seen, I would appreciate you not submitting lists in excess of 50 please

Also how about telling us the #1 thing you most appreciate or look for in a Hobbyist? (Guys I keep track of these. I suspect this list will be much shorter than their first)
Complaint:
Screening and then never hearing from them for months. Suddenly getting a note to the effect of " I haven't forgotten, don't give up on me" ..... yet a few reviews pop up of others. ANNOYING !! Makes me feel like I'm a plan C, D or E lol

Granted this really can be a "which one is easiest to schedule with and see biz"

Appreciate:
Great communication during the time we are trying to match schedules.

I REALLY appreciate a guy that sends proper screening information the first time.... the references, how to get in touch, & how they will remember. Makes screening so much easier. I tend to pay more attention to those first and foremost.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Complaint -

1. If I don't answer the phone the first time you call, that means I'm busy and won't be answering it the following 5 times you call within 20 minutes.

2. Not giving me notice that you need a reference from me and who the lady is that'll getting in touch with me.

3. Not having a hobby phone. I've had one too many wives call me because some guys get stupid.

Appreciate-

1. That you show up freshly showered and fresh breath.

2. You don't haggle with me about my rates.

3. You've read my website and know exactly what you want.

4. The way you treat me with respect.

5. You brought treats for my dogs. It shows that you put thought into it and scores you major points with me.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have many complaints as the majority of mine have been great, maybe knock one out before you come over or make sure you have enough time for me to , so you can last longer
One I can think of is don't start calling and texting wanting to chat right before the appt cause I'm trying to get ready!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

You guys writting this down? I would have never thought to bring dogy treats!? GREAT info ladies!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Complaint -

1. If I don't answer the phone the first time you call, that means I'm busy and won't be answering it the following 5 times you call within 20 minutes.

2. Not giving me notice that you need a reference from me and who the lady is that'll getting in touch with me.

3. Not having a hobby phone. I've had one too many wives call me because some guys get stupid.

Appreciate-

1. That you show up freshly showered and fresh breath.

2. You don't haggle with me about my rates.

3. You've read my website and know exactly what you want.

4. The way you treat me with respect.

5. You brought treats for my dogs. It shows that you put thought into it and scores you major points with me.

+1000

Haha or in my case horse treats!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #11
UltimateMaxx
Account Disabled

User ID: 76235
My ECCIE Reviews

dislikes

Men thinking that I have all the time in the world to chat/text
Being late to appointments (bc then it throws all my clients back)
Men stop taking your bussiness calls on my time!!
Showing up with less donations than requested
Weirdos messaging texting and calling (kinda use to it tho)
Constant call back like if I dont answer im probably busy so you dont have to call 80 times a hour .
Men also have your information ready remember you guys waant to see us so you be prepared (screening info)bc females already are .

SHOPPING SPREE (thank you traveltheworld) (tigertran) (all you other genorous gentlemen)

I love that my lunch and dinner gets brought to me w/delight & happiness
(dunno why but guys love to bring me my meals-ty to all of you)

I feel so spoiled I get what I want & lots of surprises

I love that there are hobbyist everywhere bc i travel often
UltimateMaxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You guys writting this down? I would have never thought to bring dogy treats!? GREAT info ladies!

SL,

I was surprised the first time it happened about 2 yrs ago and it really touched me that he thought of my little guys without having even met me yet. We were talking one day and he heard them barking, asked what kind of dogs they were and then two weeks later when he came into town, he had a bag of treats for them.

Its the little things like that that mean a lot to me, makes the guy stand out in mind and makes me want to please him even more.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I don't have many complaints as the majority of mine have been great, maybe knock one out before you come over or make sure you have enough time for me to , so you can last longer
You really don't want me to do that!!! If I do, I ain't going to have one for the session. I'm kind of like the vitamin: One-A-Day wonder here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateMaxx View Post
dislikes

Men stop taking your bussiness calls on my time!! Hey, honey, it's not your time, it's mine. If I want to duct tape your mouth and pu$$y while I talk business on the phone, that's up to me, just so long as you get your donation and I don't keep you past my time!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

My main complain is a reflection of my experience. I will keep it simple. I do not like beig asked to stay OTC without being offered donation. I am not your GF.

You provide a house, car and financial security to your wife, not me. So if you want free clock free dates, go to your wife. Thats her job. Don't ask me to do her job. It's not fair to me.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
SL,

I was surprised the first time it happened about 2 yrs ago and it really touched me that he thought of my little guys without having even met me yet. We were talking one day and he heard them barking, asked what kind of dogs they were and then two weeks later when he came into town, he had a bag of treats for them.

Its the little things like that that mean a lot to me, makes the guy stand out in mind and makes me want to please him even more.
Oh I hear ya! That's why I took note. I'm always looking for ways to improve as a person! I was a bit taken back, thinking how in the hell would this guy know she had dogs? Two attack Dobermans... ya I'm bring them STEAK! Smart guy!!! Those are most certainly the kind of things one should do especially with a limited availability provider / low volume! Appreciate the intel!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women