Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-02-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys, what do you think of ladies with TWO websites?

I don't think this question has been asked before, if it has , ignore it.

So last night I was surfing and came across a lady by the name of Jenny ******, Her website was very nice, her pictures were tasteful and professionally done. Very high end and bills herself as a "International Travel Companion". Her rates were $1,200 for an hour.

I left her site and continued to surf again and came across another site, this girl's name was Sarah. However, I clicked on her gallery and it was Jennifer's pics (Yes same ones). Obviously the same person, different name and different rates. Her rates on this site was $300 an hour.

I realized what she was trying to do. I wouldn't have realized it was the same girl if Jenny had different pics on her Sarah site.

I did some MORE surfing and realized a lot of ladies are now starting to do this with the two websites, two different price points (usually a BIG difference between the two), two different personas...etc

So I wanted to ask you guys, what do you think of ladies that do this? Have the two websites sites with different price points. Do you think it's deceiving or do you think she's being a smart businesswoman or do you simply don't care.

What say ye???
Old 10-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think that unless there is something other than price that differentiates the service she is taking a risk.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Should be pretty common.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I call the number on the less expensive web site! LOL Is this a trick question? LOL
Old 10-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #5
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

It makes sense to appeal to 2 different groups. If a guy is used to paying 1200 for a girl, he would look down his nose at the same girl priced at 300. There is the illusion that a higher price brings higher quality. I even spoke to one young lady who came on board and doubled her price within a few weeks. I simply told her that there were markets where she would get her price, but that she was overpriced for the market she was advertising in. I told her in NY or LA she could draw a much higher rate. She has since reduced her rate back to match the market and she PMed me yesterday that she would be in town, but I got her PM to late to meet up with her. I told her that with her looks and the reviews I have seen on her that she should be a wealthy woman some day if she plays her cards right. Of course that means NO PIMPS.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
It makes sense to appeal to 2 different groups. If a guy is used to paying 1200 for a girl, he would look down his nose at the same girl priced at 300. There is the illusion that a higher price brings higher quality. I even spoke to one young lady who came on board and doubled her price within a few weeks. I simply told her that there were markets where she would get her price, but that she was overpriced for the market she was advertising in. I told her in NY or LA she could draw a much higher rate. She has since reduced her rate back to match the market and she PMed me yesterday that she would be in town, but I got her PM to late to meet up with her. I told her that with her looks and the reviews I have seen on her that she should be a wealthy woman some day if she plays her cards right. Of course that means NO PIMPS.
You are a very intelligent man and from your posts I have no doubt that I could listen to you talk for hours. My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree, I would call it a smart business woman
Old 10-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #8
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I call the number on the less expensive web site! LOL Is this a trick question? LOL

If I were a guy, I would think it a wee bit dishonest and manipulative for one girl to charge 2 different prices for the same service. However, if she is trying to change her persona and is in "switchover" mode and going high-end in a new market, there really isn't anything else she could do that wouldn't send her established clientele into sticker shock. She should at least use different photos, different poses on the newer site. Perhaps at some point she'll close the bargain basement page down.

Some ladies have different sites for different fetishes, and that's understandable. If you advertise affectionate GFE but then want to offer BDSM, something radically different from your normal menu, that DEFINITELY won't work in the same basket - you'll scare the GF guys away, and the ones who want a Dom will think you too soft.

Having this big, heavy, antique iron bed now has given me some evil ideas about restraint play, etc. I may start a second site, although somehow I think "Mistress Fancy" doesn't have that aggressive, dominatrix ring to it.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

oK I'm going to auction my anal virginity and charge a $50,000 for it. I am not an anal virgin, but I've only done it once and guys would think I am so hey I'm gonna go for it. I'm creating a website for that. that's why I was asking.

I kid I kid LOL!

Fancyinheels, Girl I can show you a website of one lady that charges $400 an hour and on another website $4,500 for 3 hours. She was telling me the other day that the higher end website is more popular. Interesting. Isn't it?
Old 10-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
It makes sense to appeal to 2 different groups. If a guy is used to paying 1200 for a girl, he would look down his nose at the same girl priced at 300. There is the illusion that a higher price brings higher quality.
Good point. Yep, knowing a wee bit about psychology and marketing can be VERY important in this biz.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Fancyinheels, Girl I can show you a website of one lady that charges $400 an hour and on another website $4,500 for 3 hours. She was telling me the other day that the higher end website is more popular. Interesting. Isn't it?
Damn. I'm buying a plane ticket and tossing up an inflated site in DC then to see what politicians I can blackmail, er, attract. They have no concept of budget, anyway.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fancy you have good points however I don't see it as deceiving, I see it as catering to two different markets, think of it this way...some of the high end dept stores also own discounts stores to appeal to different types of consumers.
Also I doubt these consumers cross paths that much and if so , who cares..if they don't see it as smart marketing , well fuck'em lol .
Old 10-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #13
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Damn. I'm buying a plane ticket and tossing up an inflated site in DC then to see what politicians I can blackmail, er, attract. They have no concept of budget, anyway.
You would LOVE DC. Stay in Dupont circle hotel and email me if you ever go for a list of hotels that are working girl friendly.

SNL, I'm seriously thinking of doing it. I mean darn if the girl can get 2k for an hour what's wrong with that. I see how it wouldn't fly here in the carolinas though ha! However, It's still doable as I travel alot anyway .
Old 10-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #14
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I know so many people who do this, but most have the freaking sense to use pictures that don't make it obvious you're getting the same girl. I tried pulling this off in my local area, but that did not work ha ha. We were busted pretty quick on it. Now, I have 3 websites for 3 different price points, all in DIFFERENT areas. London Rayne is the cheapest of the lot.

I can tell you what I have learned from this....guys who see a girl at a grand a date, will also see one at $200 an hour. Anyone naive enough to think her high end clients are not going slumming with a BP girl now and again, are dead wrong! If the package is put together right, if a guy is drunk, lonely, or in a place where he wants sex on demand...he is not going to book a week in advance.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm, this is all verrrrry interesting, she says, stroking her....chin.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women