Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2024, 09:23 AM   #136
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
It took $900,000 for Trump to obtain an expert witness. The prosecution only $350,000.
That gives you a clue right there who is lying.

Shoot, add $100,000 more, and that witness will say the 2020 election was the crime of the century.

Lol.

Thanks for giving us another glimpse into your highly sophisticated thought process. No need to listen to what each expert witness actually says. Just go with the one who is paid less. The other guy has to be a liar.

Good grief!

I sure hope this kind of thinking isn't shared by most people who serve on juries.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 09:43 AM   #137
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It is a fact Trump had to pay a lot more to obtain an expert witness. And he wasn't even very good.

A lot more.

Think about that for awhile. Since part of the discussion includes animals, don't let the sheep pull the
wool over your eyes.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 10:36 AM   #138
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It is a fact Trump had to pay a lot more to obtain an expert witness. And he wasn't even very good.

A lot more.

Think about that for awhile.
Yes, why not think about it for awhile? You might look at it in another, less biased way.

You might say Trump's expert witness could charge a much higher hourly rate - because he is more credible, experienced, sought-after and respected by his finance & accounting peers.

What's your basis for saying he wasn't very good? Did you read his expert report? Listen to his trial testimony? Or are you just parroting Judge Kangaroo's shocking and defamatory mischaracterization of his work?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 11:20 AM   #139
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Several prosecutors more qualified than me have mentioned that.

All we have from you is your opinion of the court, and the court judgement. And you are not even able
to provide your educational background and experience. So your opinion is taken for what it can be valued at......similar to asset valuations.

You have been bashing away for 10 pages, and not added anything of value.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 11:45 AM   #140
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Several prosecutors more qualified than me have mentioned that.

All we have from you is your opinion of the court, and the court judgement. And you are not even able
to provide your educational background and experience. So your opinion is taken for what it can be valued at......similar to asset valuations.

You have been bashing away for 10 pages, and not added anything of value.

Vitaman- alas, seems like any explanations to Lusty have been washed away because his "opinion" has magical powers to negate anyone else's. Further- he has decided that he is not only an expert on banking, lending and disclaimers, I'm surprised we don't have to fill out out on here.

I'm joking of course, but when any and all plausible reason's are just arbitrarily dismissed without offering up anything more than a fox news talking point, He assumed that his perspective is the the only one to be valid. I'm not saying that I'm 100% right on things because we are dudes on a hooker board, but when outcomes and reasons are just pushed aside because they are inconvenient to address, or are contrary.

Its a bit absurd to post questions and statements on a 'conversational hooker board', and not expect some replies; some will agree and some won't. But if the echo chamber simply is looking for words like: Indeed, Too True, Agreed, or the like....I'd offer that they should just post it in Pgh Sandbox. That's what happens there!

Opinions are a dime a dozen. I try to offer a little from my perspective, but again- it's just another opinion.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:44 PM   #141
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
False statements submitted to a federally insured bank, to get the bank to loan you depositors money, is a crime.

The former Baltimore prosecutor is learning that the hard way. Mr. Trump is learning it too, since the only matter left is how much he needs to pay for doing that.
You should get out more. And learn more.

Trump is charged with CIVIL fraud, NOT criminal. So, there is no crime involved in Trump's actions. Otherwise, Laetitia James would have brought criminal charges.

The state of NY is suing on behalf of alleged victims in a civil action. I have no idea how they can do this if there is no harm or damage to any of the banks that loaned Trump money. Trump actually repaid all of the loans, so WHO is the victim that NY AG is pretending to represent.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 08:46 PM   #142
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:

A lot more.

Think about that for awhile. Since part of the discussion includes animals, don't let the sheep pull the wool over your eyes.
What the hell is your point? Do you know anything about the law?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women