Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #31
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The reason we have politicans doing stupid shit is because we demand they do stupid shit to stay in office. We have no one to blame but ourselves. That includes both parties.
I couldn't agree more!
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #32
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglfp12 View Post
I couldn't agree more!
I respectfully disagree with you and WTF. The problem is, they are NOT doing what is good for the people of this country. They are to busy in a massive fucking circle jerk. Who the fuck cares about hearings of Roger Clemens, and the bullshit from that looser twat , that wants us to pay for birth control. Get a fucking job bitch. And Clemens who gives a shit if he took hgh. These cocksuckers, have been on the tit way to fucking long. All these hearings over chickenshit stuff. These bunch of fucking leeches need to do their job, period, what WE want them to do, NOT what they want to do.... Let me tell ya a lot of people are fucking tired of it, I'm one of them, and I sure as fuck am not alone. I have some good ideas for the whole fuckin bunch of them, federal, state, and local. But I won't post it here. God damn that felt halfway decent to get rid of that semi-rant...lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:43 AM   #33
FatBastard
BANNED

I am afraid that our elected officials have lost track of the mission of government, whether it be city, county, state or federal. And the further it is from the electorate, the less efficient it is. I feel that our federal government is out of control and trying to control too much. Yeah, congressional hearings on roger clemens, the saints bounty, i bet hoodys are next.....
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
I respectfully disagree with you and WTF. The problem is, they are NOT doing what is good for the people of this country. They are to busy in a massive fucking circle jerk. Who the fuck cares about hearings of Roger Clemens, and the bullshit from that looser twat , that wants us to pay for birth control. Get a fucking job bitch. And Clemens who gives a shit if he took hgh. These cocksuckers, have been on the tit way to fucking long. All these hearings over chickenshit stuff. These bunch of fucking leeches need to do their job, period, what WE want them to do, NOT what they want to do.... Let me tell ya a lot of people are fucking tired of it, I'm one of them, and I sure as fuck am not alone. I have some good ideas for the whole fuckin bunch of them, federal, state, and local. But I won't post it here. God damn that felt halfway decent to get rid of that semi-rant...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
I am afraid that our elected officials have lost track of the mission of government, whether it be city, county, state or federal. And the further it is from the electorate, the less efficient it is. I feel that our federal government is out of control and trying to control too much. Yeah, congressional hearings on roger clemens, the saints bounty, i bet hoodys are next.....
What I hear you two saying is our system of government is broken, without actually acknowledging so. What I do not agree with is that changing drivers will fix it. I think the system of government is broken for a global economy. For example the car is still the best mode of travel in a localized area but the plane is the best way to travel in a global market.

Our system of government fit when it was more localized. Changing drivers in a car does nothing to compete with a person that flies a plane.

More thoughts on this after a round of golf.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Typical WTF Rubbish; the car (auto/truck) is still the best way to travel; even in a global economy. In fact, a global economy depends more and more on the car/truck as the primary transportation node......

True, planes, boats and rail ship goods globally, but then once those products hit a port of entry; the car/truck is necessary for distribution of the goods produced by the global society !

Without trucks/autos, the global economy couldn't stay global !

PS: you probably lie at golf (and your handicapp) as well; or don't know the rules of the game of golf.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #36
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What I hear you two saying is our system of government is broken, without actually acknowledging so. What I do not agree with is that changing drivers will fix it. I think the system of government is broken for a global economy. For example the car is still the best mode of travel in a localized area but the plane is the best way to travel in a global market.

Our system of government fit when it was more localized. Changing drivers in a car does nothing to compete with a person that flies a plane.

More thoughts on this after a round of golf.
WTF, our system is not broken, it is still the best in the world, the people who WE ENTRUST to run it are broken. Why all the chickenshit stuff? Just do what needs to be done, nothing more, nothing less.. maybe this is to simplistic, but it is the logical thing to do, and they AREN'T FUCKING DOING IT.!!!! There is just to much bullshit, and they all have their hands in the pie. I am to the point I don't trust a god damn one of them. And one side is having the strings pulled by Soros, the other side only god knows, some conglomerate of uppity WASPS. We will all know this november, wether we are gping down the shitter or not......

Hope ya had a good round, I use to play a lot, but now i'd razther go fishing.....
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #37
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
WTF, our system is not broken, it is still the best in the world, the people who WE ENTRUST to run it are broken. Why all the chickenshit stuff? Just do what needs to be done, nothing more, nothing less.. maybe this is to simplistic, but it is the logical thing to do, and they AREN'T FUCKING DOING IT.!!!! There is just to much bullshit, and they all have their hands in the pie. ...
The chickenshit stuff is easy, and they can pretend to be doing something by doing that. The important stuff is hard--they would have to actually think, and consider the needs of the country over their own needs, and even compromise (perish the thought!). They can't spare the energy to do the important stuff, because it would take away from fund raising for their next election.
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And what IS "doing good" ???????

Many would say more regulations; many would say less.....many will say higher taxes and many will say less taxation....many will say more government, but many disagreee.....

Get the point?

Quote:
I respectfully disagree with you and WTF. The problem is, they are NOT doing what is good for the people of this country. ,,,,,,
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglfp12 View Post
Any release from the Strategic Reserve is purely a political action. I point out the FACT that last June (yes, less than a year ago) there was a release from the strategic reserve to counter the high gasoline prices at the time. What happened? Well, the price of gasoline decreased about 5 to 7 cents per gallon for a short time. So, in effect, you are also admitting that increasing the supply will bring about a drop in prices. That is all you had to say.
Then they rose again in July, and remained above seasonal average through October 2011.
Once again, this proves nothing. As Einstein said (paraphrased): Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.Too many variables are in flux for your statement to be an absolute truth: this year is not last year; 'drilling' is not the same as momentarily 'tapping' the strategic reserves.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Typical WTF Rubbish; the car (auto/truck) is still the best way to travel; even in a global economy. In fact, a global economy depends more and more on the car/truck as the primary transportation node......

True, planes, boats and rail ship goods globally, but then once those products hit a port of entry; the car/truck is necessary for distribution of the goods produced by the global society !

Without trucks/autos, the global economy couldn't stay global !

PS: you probably lie at golf (and your handicapp) as well; or don't know the rules of the game of golf.
First you need to re-read my post or ask me to help explain it to you.

Next I will play you in a game of golf any place you want to play. Loser pays for the provider of the winners choice.

Quote:
WTF, our system is not broken, it is still the best in the world, the people who WE ENTRUST to run it are broken......

Of course it is broken or we would not keep electing folks that have their best interest at heart and not the people's.

But of course in a society such as ours, selfishness is rewarded
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women