Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 12:56 AM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're so full of shit. When have you ever stood up for political correctness?

Besides you have no idea what you're spewing about.

You're a fucking hypocrite. A humorless, joyless liar and the most dishonest poster on ECCIE!

what did you wear for Purim when you were a kid? You probably went as a turd in the punch bowl. Or a member of the Lollipop guild!
Did you go as your Avatar? We think you should.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I did go as Mr. T once!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #18
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I did go as Mr. T once!
Hahaha, I bet that took guts. Mohawk and seven pounds of Gold necklaces.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:02 AM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Whatzup in case you didn't know it Marti Gras is more about Catholics than being Jewish. Just what church were you raised in? I have been to Marti Gras three times in my life and was not drunk on any occassion. So what do you dress as for Purim, a leprechaun?
Mazel Tov! (that means Good Luck Whatzup)
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #20
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Attachment 198611
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I'm not defending him specifically, I'm defending Purim. He fucked up by putting on blackface, just like amare stodemire does when he puts on a Tallis. Purim is cool. Cool story. Heroic actions. Big parties.

And every reason for you to be a whitebread shithook who doesn't understand.

Back the fuck off the accusations. You're wrong and you need to stop before to cause damage to others liberties.

Thanks for spoiling my family celebration, you worthless whoremonger. yeah. You did that with your racial psych job. I' ll always remember Purim 2013 ... So will my family. You've crossed a line you were too ignorant to stay away from.

If you did it intentionally, then I promise I'll do whatever I can to even the score.

Great job Goebbels!

I owe you big time now.

Shoulda stayed out of traditions you don't comprehend.

Fuck you, you mean hearted cunt! I hope you don't sleep we'll for a week. And expect an apology for the trauma done to me. My family and our traditions at by your ignorant tongue.

Think about that, Whiny. Even a fence sitter can spit on others!
Sounds like you need another vacation to the nut house. A post on a SHMB ruined a family celebration? What's family time like at the asylum, you the wife and the kids sitting around reading eccie. Are you and Fast Gunn brothers?

By the way, whatever happened to you putting COG on ignore?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #22
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Holy fuck another revelation revealed, sup and fast jerkmeoff are brothers.... lmao
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I did go as Mr. T once!
That sounds more like a costume some gay-fuck would wear for the Southern Decadence Festival rather than for Mardi Gras, Assup the jackass. Are you sure your "gold chain" wasn't actually a gold-plated dog collar tethering you to your boyfriend, you plastic-playmate-poking, puny-pricked putz?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That sounds more like a costume some gay-fuck would wear for the Southern Decadence Festival rather than for Mardi Gras, Assup the jackass. Are you sure your "gold chain" wasn't actually a gold-plated dog collar tethering you to your boyfriend, you plastic-playmate-poking, puny-pricked putz?
Actually Mr. T was for Purim and Halloween.

For Mardi Gras this year, I was krewed up, rolled in a couple of parades and gigged at a ball and a couple of clubs. Where were you? I'm guessing one of the cocksucking floats in Krewe de Vieux.

That said, please keep posting the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... some of you're pals don't get it.

Chickenshit of the year --- IBRunning&Hiding!

Old 02-26-2013, 11:02 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Whatzup in case you didn't know it Marti Gras is more about Catholics than being Jewish. Just what church were you raised in? I have been to Marti Gras three times in my life and was not drunk on any occassion. So what do you dress as for Purim, a leprechaun?
Mazel Tov! (that means Good Luck Whatzup)
I know what it means. I also know how to spell Mardi Gras. I know all about it, fuckwad. I participate in it. Do you? My guess is that if you showed your tits, they'd run you in (or through!)

But you're headed into another race-baiting thread, AGAIN, and I won't put up with it.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I was "Mr. T-S" was for the Southern Decadence Festival.

At the Southern Decadence Festival last year, I was trussed up, gagged with a ball and butt-fucked by parades of hairy, gay men. I was one of the cocksucker slaves put out for public use and abuse at a couple of the clubs.

That said, it pleases me to say that I'll keep doing that same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . . some of my libertard pals get it everytime they're in town.

. . . and that's why you were elected:

Old 02-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fucking brilliant! Again! No surprises!

For a change, you just post a stupid picture that SOMEONE ELSE produced. That indicates your abject lack of creativity or acument.

Fact is, you have no dog in this fight. But we do ... you! You're a shithead beyond all comparison.

Please, explain how your stupid fucking retort has anything to do with what I wrote. Tell me about your childhood Purims? Tell me about the Purims you shared with your family (can't really do that since your "family" is a pool of jizz on the baffroom floor). Please let us know what your comprehension of anything other than the Bible thumping, minority hanging, synagogue burning life you obviously exude might indicate.

Can't and won't do it, will you, IBRunning&Hiding? No wonder you are CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

I guess it's just the yellow streak running up your curved back, you big tittied hypogonadular test case!

Old 02-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What I don't get is how IBRunning&Hiding, ECCIE's equivalent of a Homunculus, gets in the middle of a discussion like this?

One can only conclude that he is either a hood-wearing, sheet-toting Klansman, or an idiot totally devoid of original thought.

I'm guessing you'd be right either way!

WHAT A FUCKNG IDIOT!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I don't get is how IBRunning&Hiding, ECCIE's equivalent of a Homunculus, gets in the middle of a discussion like this?

One can only conclude that he is either a hood-wearing, sheet-toting Klansman, or an idiot totally devoid of original thought.

I'm guessing you'd be right either way!

WHAT A FUCKNG IDIOT!
Quote:
Fucking brilliant! Again! No surprises!

For a change, you just post a stupid picture that SOMEONE ELSE produced. That indicates your abject lack of creativity or acument.

Fact is, you have no dog in this fight. But we do ... you! You're a shithead beyond all comparison.

Please, explain how your stupid fucking retort has anything to do with what I wrote. Tell me about your childhood Purims? Tell me about the Purims you shared with your family (can't really do that since your "family" is a pool of jizz on the baffroom floor). Please let us know what your comprehension of anything other than the Bible thumping, minority hanging, synagogue burning life you obviously exude might indicate.

Can't and won't do it, will you, IBRunning&Hiding? No wonder you are CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

I guess it's just the yellow streak running up your curved back, you big tittied hypogonadular test case!
The "yellow streak" running from the corners of your mouth is your boyfriend's piss stream, Assup the jackass.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

Does your mamma know that whores hate you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women