Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
GeauxMe
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Post Question for Providers and Hobbyist....

I have always been a somewhat a UTR hobbyist, and I have always believed you get what you pay for... so, the other night I came across something that evening that somewhat annoyed me. I had payed my provider for an hour of time, because i'm a middle aged male that cannot last forever so I pay for an hour and pay good money for a better service. All previous providers have been more than willing to "help" out with that second time around for me. Well long story short.... I visited a provider the other night and I had a great time but, after my 20 min session, which included a convo, etc... she got dressed and was giving hugs and kisses... I was like okay in my head, so I got dressed and acted like everything was great. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was a fun time but I was hoping for another round... Well I left and was just a little distraught in the situation. If I had wanted a bang and run I would have looked for something like that. So my question to all of y'all is... what would you have done in my situation and also to the providers, am I wrong in assuming that an hour of time together is including the entire hour?
GeauxMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99234
My ECCIE Reviews

You are not wrong at all. Often times, there are guys who are ready to leave as soon as their bell is rung. It's possible she assumed you were one of them. Perhaps that is what she is used to....or maybe she just lacked basic hobby etiquette.

I typically take my cues from you. If we are done and you want to lay around and talk, we will lay around and talk. I love that. However, if we are done and you get up and start getting dressed or cleaning up like you are ready to leave, I will follow suit. I personally have always allowed for MSOG with minimal problems. However, it is always a ymmv thing. I have to watch the time and decide if I think there is time for that second bell. I have only ever turned one guy down and that is because he wanted a second bell in the last ten minutes of our time together.

MSOG in a one hour appt. is a tricky thing, because for the most part, we (providers) want to offer it across the board, but sometimes that second bell doesn't ring so quickly. We are then put in the situation where we have to decide how much extra time we are willing to allow before we say something. I personally HATE the thought of making someone stop or rushing someone. I think a lot of providers just don't offer it so they can avoid the potential for that awkward moment altogether.

As far as the hour goes though. I am yours for that entire hour. If you want to play dominoes when we are done, I'll be happy to smoke your ass in dominoes. If you want to do the hokey pokey, then that's what it's all about. lol.... Ultimately, the provider can do as she pleases, but the idea is to make sure our clients have the best possible time in the time they are with us. That's what this is all about.
Rockelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
DaDiscoDoc
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

what a wonderful response ... you just jumped up on my list!
DaDiscoDoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Ms Rockell...a very polite and thoughtful reply, indeed! Are you sure you don't have an urgent need to visit North LA or ETEX for some reason??? lol

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much, guys. I am trying to see my way north of here to east Texas, but it isn't easy. I have a very busy schedule outside of the hobby...I promise to make my way up there as soon as I possibly can. Meanwhile, if you find yourself down my way, be sure to let me know!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #6
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Geaux, some of the things I always do is read their reviews, if you don't have PA then I would ask them if they are msog. That way you know where you stand before you start. Write a review and tell us about it and then you will have PA.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockelle View Post
Thank you so much, guys. I am trying to see my way north of here to east Texas, but it isn't easy. I have a very busy schedule outside of the hobby...I promise to make my way up there as soon as I possibly can. Meanwhile, if you find yourself down my way, be sure to let me know!
Keep me in mind if you ever decide to travel to N. east Tx, or NW La. I like what I see and your response was outstanding.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #8
Rockelle
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Geaux, some of the things I always do is read their reviews, if you don't have PA then I would ask them if they are msog. That way you know where you stand before you start. Write a review and tell us about it and then you will have PA.
What I will say is, even though the reviews indicate MSOG, unless the provider specifically tells you she does it, you should always assume it is ymmv. Chances are, she will let you make it, but in the end, it is her decision. Always best to ask or use your noggin to feel the mood of the appointment out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milehigh65 View Post
Keep me in mind if you ever decide to travel to N. east Tx, or NW La. I like what I see and your response was outstanding.
Thank you very much. I will absolutely do that.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #9
Lynette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 111633
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rockelle said it very well.

And IMHO, I don't think GFE stops at bell ring. The gent booked time with a lady not a bell ring. I generally would love another round, but if that isn't very likely in the time as planned, then I personally wouldn't just pack up and bolt, I would like a little pillow talk, cuddling, tickling, kissing, another glass of wine, a great shower together, etc. (although my dominoes skills aren't that great)
Lynette is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #10
Guest031216
Account Disabled

User ID: 94165
My ECCIE Reviews

perfectly put Rockelle!
Guest031216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxMe View Post
... so I pay for an hour and pay good money for a better service...
+1, Rockelle.

GeauxMe, your phrasing tells me that you typically choose upper-tier GFE versus lower level 'one-and-done' type providers...

I don't think expecting MSOG is wrong in that type of situation, but to be certain you could always view her reviews or just ask her beforehand.

To me, MSOG is a non-negotiable menu item when offering upscale–GFE.

Even though there are those gentleman that forgo the option of MSOG & leave earlier than expected, it should never be the provider's idea to leave early. You're paying for our time...and you should minimally get at least what you've paid for.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:50 AM   #12
sovanna
Misbehaving right ;)

User ID: 168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's too bad GeauxMe. I would definitely given you that msog and the hr. I guess try to bring it up on your next appts to be sure you get it or what is allowed. Things happen. And I like Rockelle's response too.
sovanna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women