Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59891
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31354
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Frustrating breast size!

I have now received two reviews on Eccie where the reviewer states that I am a B cup, although I state that I'm a C. Not one has actually looked at my bra when I am there so I'm confused as to why there seems to be this absolute authority on the size of my breasts. I am beginning to notice, however, that there does appear to be a correlation between men who have atf's with overly inflated implants seem to believe that mine are smaller than they actually are.

I'm beginning to wonder if my proportionate, natural breasts are going to continue to be assaulted by reviewers? It is somewhat disheartening....

Kisses,

Kimberly

P.S. For the record I am a 34C!!
CS Geisha is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS Geisha View Post
I have now received two reviews on Eccie where the reviewer states that I am a B cup, although I state that I'm a C. Not one has actually looked at my bra when I am there so I'm confused as to why there seems to be this absolute authority on the size of my breasts. I am beginning to notice, however, that there does appear to be a correlation between men who have atf's with overly inflated implants seem to believe that mine are smaller than they actually are.

I'm beginning to wonder if my proportionate, natural breasts are going to continue to be assaulted by reviewers? It is somewhat disheartening....

Kisses,

Kimberly

One thing though they sure are nice.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I get like that alot, but now the pregnancy hormones are kicking in and I will be a D before I know it. I am a B/C now but alot say I have an A cup..

Dont feel bad, just overlook it and move on...
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
Heidi the Housewife
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47330
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't let it get to you. I have full B's bordering on C BUT my nipples are so sensitive, I am seriously contemplating agmentation to hopefully end this

Most men really do not know actual cup sizes and are truly happy with a Handful, Mouthful to play with. Some perfer a little extra as well to get lost in

As long as you are happy with what you have, that's all that matters. Anyway, how often do you see C cups mentioned? IT's usually B or D, never C's.

the MILF next door

Heidi the Housewife
Heidi the Housewife is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #5
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, they often are confused, but as with any review it is always the absolutes..."she says this, but really it is this." If it were related to a bait and switch then I could see listing the size, but seriously when you have as many reviews as I do is and even as Heidi does full B, small C why split hairs?

Kisses,

Kimberly
Old 03-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #6
CS Geisha
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sweetie pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
One thing though they sure are nice.
You're always so sweet!!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #7
Brasky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Hi Kimberly,

From your pics they look all good. Seriously though, most guys like all sizes, small and perky or a little more. I will say, at least for my two cents, that IS such a thing as too big!
Brasky is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #8
Chisum1965
Registered Member

I wouldn't worry about it, they look great. Besides your ass and legs look to be second to none.
Chisum1965 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #9
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisum1965 View Post
I wouldn't worry about it, they look great. Besides your ass and legs look to be second to none.
Will not argue with you there, and welcome.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:26 PM   #10
moneytree2012
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Kisses,

Kimberly

moneytree2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #11
habamock
Registered Member

Quote:

Kisses,

Kimberly

I personally don't like huge boobs....and I just moved to COS from Dallas. Maybe we can meet up.
habamock is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:

Kisses,

Kimberly

I for one don't understand the focus on "B" "C" or "D." I, and apparently others can't tell the difference. I know if breasts are nicely proportioned and attractive, that is a nice feature.
As for you Kimberly, I was in such a fog after our meeting I could only remember that you were beautiful and I was totally spent! The enjoyment of the evening was far more memorable than any specific body part.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:32 PM   #13
JustinCase
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbeard View Post
I for one don't understand the focus on "B" "C" or "D." I, and apparently others can't tell the difference. I know if breasts are nicely proportioned and attractive, that is a nice feature.
Proportionality. That's the ticket. It matters not to me as long as they are proportional, fairly firm, and ... well, natural vs. augmented. My preference is natural, but I don't mind augmented as long as it was done with someone with skill. The issue I have with augmentation is too often they are grossly over sized relative to her body frame. It's a turn off to me at that point.
JustinCase is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women