Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Where did you plagiarize that from, WPF? And are you too stupid to realize that they are saying what I said, but putting a different (liberal) spin on it?
That is not what you said, liar.
Quote:
Bullshit, Timmy. Illegals do jobs others would do if the job paid more. They artificially lower the equilibrium point for wages. If illegals were sent home, businesses would have to pay more to have those jobs done. I didn't know you were such a big fan of big business, Timmy. Who knew? You want to help big businesses make more profit. It's a good sign, from you.
That also means that the impact immigrants have on wages is actually not felt by natives, because the competing industries are so different. Immigrants actually pose a greater threat to unions than they do to individuals, which is something few Democrats know and even fewer admit.
http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/02/...ration-reform/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #62
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Did someone else just prove whiny is a liar?

Shazam!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nope. WPF missed by a mile. The idiot he plagiarized said that illegals find niche jobs which enable others to do other work. Which would be true if the real unemployment rate wasn't nearing 20%. As it is, all the illegals are doing by filling the "niche" jobs is drive down the cost of those jobs, and displacing workers who would otherwise demand a higher wage for those positions.

You're stupid enough as it is, Assup. Don't side with WPF against me, it will only make you look even stupider.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nope. WPF missed by a mile. The idiot he plagiarized said that illegals find niche jobs which enable others to do other work. Which would be true if the real unemployment rate wasn't nearing 20%. As it is, all the illegals are doing by filling the "niche" jobs is drive down the cost of those jobs, and displacing workers who would otherwise demand a higher wage for those positions.

Driving down the costs of migrant farm workers? If you spend less on fruits & vegies, you have more to spend on other things....

While that is not great for the migrant farm worker, it is good for the economy. Why do you hate the Amercian Farmer? Can't they hire whom they deem the best employee? Isn't that the libertarian view? Or are you just a lying sack of shit about your libertarian views too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I've already supported the Dream Act, but those who enter the country illegally are criminals, regardless of their motivation. If our UE rate was lower, it would make a difference, but offering jobs to illegals at artificially low wages when there are citizens needing work, to me, is an ineffective policy.

I think if more Libertarian policies were adopted, the economy would boom, and there would be jobs for everyone. Then this issue would become moot.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:40 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've already supported the Dream Act

That's like saying you support seperate but equal!

Quote:
, but those who enter the country illegally are criminals, regardless of their motivation. If our UE rate was lower, it would make a difference, but offering jobs to illegals at artificially low wages when there are citizens needing work, to me, is an ineffective policy.

In other words, most immigrants will put a lot more into the system than they will take out.
The welfare state primarily benefits the sick, the elderly and women. Most immigrants are healthy, young and men. And the welfare expenditures our government undertakes on those it’s designed to help dwarf that which is spent on immigrants by comparison.
If the entire world had more open immigration policies, global economic output would increase by as little as 50 percent, or $29 trillion, to as much as 150 percent, $87 trillion. With the insolvency of America’s welfare state being what it is, more open immigration policies would actually delay our bankruptcy, not hasten it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That's like saying you support seperate but equal!

In other words, most immigrants will put a lot more into the system than they will take out.
The welfare state primarily benefits the sick, the elderly and women. Most immigrants are healthy, young and men. And the welfare expenditures our government undertakes on those it’s designed to help dwarf that which is spent on immigrants by comparison.
If the entire world had more open immigration policies, global economic output would increase by as little as 50 percent, or $29 trillion, to as much as 150 percent, $87 trillion. With the insolvency of America’s welfare state being what it is, more open immigration policies would actually delay our bankruptcy, not hasten it.

In 2000, Luis Alberto Jimenez, an undocumented and uninsured immigrant, sustained traumatic brain injuries in a car accident with an intoxicated Floridian driver. After the accident, he was hospitalized at Martin Memorial Medical Center, a private community hospital in Stuart, Florida. Because Jimenez, who remained incapacitated, required ongoing care but lacked medical insurance, Martin Memorial was unable to find a rehabilitation facility willing to accept him. Instead, Jimenez remained as a ward of the hospital for several years at a cost exceeding $1.5 million. Of this $1.5 million, Martin Memorial collected only $80,000 from Medicaid for the emergency services rendered to Jimenez; the hospital absorbed the remaining costs associated with his care.

http://lawreview.wustl.edu/in-print/...ed-immigrants/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
In 2000, Luis Alberto Jimenez, an undocumented and uninsured immigrant, sustained traumatic brain injuries in a car accident with an intoxicated Floridian driver. After the accident, he was hospitalized at Martin Memorial Medical Center, a private community hospital in Stuart, Florida. Because Jimenez, who remained incapacitated, required ongoing care but lacked medical insurance, Martin Memorial was unable to find a rehabilitation facility willing to accept him. Instead, Jimenez remained as a ward of the hospital for several years at a cost exceeding $1.5 million. Of this $1.5 million, Martin Memorial collected only $80,000 from Medicaid for the emergency services rendered to Jimenez; the hospital absorbed the remaining costs associated with his care.

http://lawreview.wustl.edu/in-print/...ed-immigrants/
No argument here I B, we lost money on that one!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #69
timpage
Account Disabled

Is it really your position that if all of the illegals in the country suddenly disappeared, that the economy would boom?

Is it really your position that if all of the illegals in the country who clean houses, mow lawns, dig ditches, build houses, handle all construction jobs....disappeared....that the economy would boom? Or would it suddenly get more expensive to mow your lawn, clean your house, dig your ditches, build your houses, handle all construction jobs...and the economy would still boom? You are insane.

Quote:
I've already supported the Dream Act, but those who enter the country illegally are criminals, regardless of their motivation. If our UE rate was lower, it would make a difference, but offering jobs to illegals at artificially low wages when there are citizens needing work, to me, is an ineffective policy.

I think if more Libertarian policies were adopted, the economy would boom, and there would be jobs for everyone. Then this issue would become moot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #70
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You like twisting my words, don't you, Timmy? It's pointless to correct you, so go ahead and think what you want. You are a victim of terminal

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women