Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I see you don't need them anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
My sarcasm was lost in translation. I was warned about that group a few weeks ago.
About that group?

Same group you were sucking up to a couple of months ago when they were taking pot shots at some of your rivals.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
i want in... just out of curiousity. if its just about bashing people i will get out anyway. Not interested in that sort of thing.
It is people that bash each other already. It just gives them a chance to vent without getting pointed.

It is not a bad idea if you own this board, it keeps paying members onboard. Smart mangement on their part. IMHO.

I do it for fun and then only with people I like unless someone says something totally crazy and then I make fun like a notherflucker!

Like I said you are to smart!

See that was a shot at all the spiders!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are making the case to legalize.

Not sure if that is your intent.

You also seem to forget the cost of that little organization called the MOB.

I thought you were a Ron Paul guy?

http://www.seeingred.com/Copy/3.3_diamonds.html
Legalization will not remove government involvement. It might ameliorate some of Mexico’s ills, but Uncle Sam will still expect his tithe – or more (look at tobacco taxes). Legalization will mean new laws, more regulation and more bureaucrats. And there will still be those who will try to avoid the taxes. Even now, people are getting busted every day for stealing and/or bootlegging cigarettes to avoid taxes; especially since growing and curing tobacco is a rather intensive undertaking – unlike another product I will not mention. The only thing that will change is the nature of the violation. No more charges for possession (changed, perhaps, to open container in a motor vehicle?), but there’s likely to be a corresponding increase in the number of charges for DWI and stamp tax violation. Remember Al Capone? He went to prison over tax issues.

Quote:
I don't buy bloody diamonds. That is one fuc'd up industry dominated by one player, so there really are no clean diamonds.
So, does your compassion, in regards to conflict diamonds, arise from remorse for the oppressed and afflicted, or merely from the disdain you have for a successful, capitalist company? I reserve much of my disdain for those selfish Americans whose recreational choices (diamonds or other recreational contraband) cause the deaths of thousands here and abroad.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #64
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
The one Naomi4u was talking about is one where you can say basically whatever you want as long as you do not disclose personal info. You can tell someone to bug off or fuc off or go shit themself. It actually gets old because some folks do not like each other as opposed to idea's. Therefore they argue about stupid shit that they really would agree with any other person.

I know I'll never get an invite.......they'd crap their pants in fear before being swept away by the tsunami we call MARSHALL........
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Legalization will not remove government involvement. It might ameliorate some of Mexico’s ills, but Uncle Sam will still expect his tithe – or more (look at tobacco taxes). Legalization will mean new laws, more regulation and more bureaucrats. And there will still be those who will try to avoid the taxes. Even now, people are getting busted every day for stealing and/or bootlegging cigarettes to avoid taxes; especially since growing and curing tobacco is a rather intensive undertaking – unlike another product I will not mention. The only thing that will change is the nature of the violation. No more charges for possession (changed, perhaps, to open container in a motor vehicle?), but there’s likely to be a corresponding increase in the number of charges for DWI and stamp tax violation. Remember Al Capone? He went to prison over tax issues.

Lets see , right now all we are doing is spending money to try and stop folks from doing what they want to do.

How about they actually pay taxes on something they are already doing and we quit spending/wasting money on trying to keep them from doing so.

Yes Al Capone did. Bud or Miller or Coors has not.
Legalize is the true libertarian thing to do.
So, does your compassion, in regards to conflict diamonds, arise from remorse for the oppressed and afflicted, or merely from the disdain you have for a successful, capitalist company? I reserve much of my disdain for those selfish Americans whose recreational choices (diamonds or other recreational contraband) cause the deaths of thousands here and abroad.

They used slave labor to gain much of that success. My disdain for diamonds....I actually think diamonds and jewelry are stupid and a indication of one's ego.

I have the same disdain for the King or queen of a country. That kinda shit don't impress me much.

Did you know that more people die from driving while tired than from driving while drunk.

You wanna make sure everyone gets enough rest? You want a law for that?

Living a full life can be dangerious, thats the fun in it.

What , do you want the government to protect you from every lil thing?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #66
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise4me View Post
What exactly does this have to do with anything?
It was a direct response to Nina, sorry you didn't understand it asshole.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:21 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post

PJ, this is the new D&T, we don't call each other names in this refined atmosphere!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I know I'll never get an invite.......they'd crap their pants in fear before being swept away by the tsunami we call MARSHALL........

Marshall is what they call the crap in their pants!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #69
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:

Marshall is what they call the crap in their pants!
I do know that you, our board jester, would never go into an uncensored forum with me for all to see what happens.......you'd never get the taste of the force-fed crap sandwich out of your mouth.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
They used slave labor to gain much of that success. My disdain for diamonds....I actually think diamonds and jewelry are stupid and a indication of one's ego.
That's pretty much the same argument I was making against users of illegal substances: slave labor, egotistical sense of self entitlement.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #71
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Default Nothing left to say!

Quote:
About that group?

Same group you were sucking up to a couple of months ago when they were taking pot shots at some of your rivals.
Paradise4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #72
Paradise4me
Gaining Momentum

Default And you're boring!

Quote:
It takes one to know one.
Paradise4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #73
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
In addition to the various private forums that Ansley and WTF mentioned, there have long been boards like EECIE around the Internet that are private and by invitation only. Some are coed, others are all guys or all gals. Unlike EECIE, they are not commercial ventures out to make a buck from advertising -- rather just a group of friends sharing info/conversation.
I heard about one of these two. Its interesting. are they to google or are they really only to be found with links suggested to friends? Thats an interesting venue in the internet.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #74
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's pretty much the same argument I was making against users of illegal substances: slave labor, egotistical sense of self entitlement.

there actually was that movie a while ago called "Blood diamond" its very accurate. How did you guys like it (have you seen it)? This is basically one of these first world exploiting third world facts.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #75
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise4me View Post
It takes one to know one.
not necessarily. I don`t need to jump from bridge to know it kills, either :-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women